Describe Your IC Timeline: When to exchange #s, Meet, & Become Intimate w/ Another Poster

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cause bad ? aint ?
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on the first date, why hesitate, ain't got time to waste
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am known to be a vicious flirt but really keep it on a harmless level.I enjoy conversation but have 0 interest in taking it further.If were single tho, one or two IC ladies in here tht I'd rack up my air miles for with no ? given..after around 3 months of chatting.
    You know who you are
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My recaps have been known to make a few panties moist.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I just bumped into @BabyBugatti for the very first time by chance on the London Underground about an hour ago on my way to work.

She didn't recognise me but I did. Tracked her and we chatted for about a minute. She said she always thought I was American. LOL

To be continued.. .

She seem mature to you or bird brainish?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I just bumped into @BabyBugatti for the very first time by chance on the London Underground about an hour ago on my way to work.

She didn't recognise me but I did. Tracked her and we chatted for about a minute. She said she always thought I was American. LOL

To be continued.. .

I'm calling her now! X(

@ajackson17 cut it out, like you wasn't trying to push up on the new girl yesterday
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be continued.. .

I'm calling her now! X(

@ajackson17 cut it out, like you wasn't trying to push up on the new girl yesterday

Sshhh I'm trying to get some ethers and goats here bruh.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

To be continued.. .

I'm calling her now! X(

Yeah there's a 1 IC chic at a time regulation we follow round here

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    the IC needs more ladies.

Yea the IC has failed on the recruiting tip. All these nggas and nobody gettin any of their homegirls to sign up. All these 'coalitions' and supposed e-hoMies why yall aint throwin some chicks into the fray so your 'coaliton' members can get at em. Man yall nggas aint homies.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL I knew the disbelief would be there and the coincidence of us meeting and this thread being made was crazy

.. but at the back of my mind I was thinking.. take a selfie with a woman I just met so I can post it on a message forum for authenticity, reactions and back patting?

I thought otherwise.. . B-)
  • S2J
    Options
    LOL I knew the disbelief would be there and the coincidence of us meeting and this thread being made was crazy

.. but at the back of my mind I was thinking.. take a selfie with a woman I just met so I can post it on a message forum for authenticity, reactions and back patting?

I thought otherwise.. . B-)

So in other words...you aint shoot your shot???! Lol

If i waa you and i did, i'd stay quiet out of fear of fukin it up. So if you tellin us all this info...

4f89eac3176fe.png

I just wanna see all my nggas eat, b
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've put lots of females on with this site....they just lurk though
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

You lying
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at the reaction
  • S2J
    Options

Sooo they're not actually 'on' then...
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    i wouldnt ? one of you hoes wit a plastic ?

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To be continued.. .
    So random wasn't it?!

Nice meeting you thoughhhh

How did those introductions go, lol? Do you say, "Hi, I'm myinternetusername from the IC, wassup?"