Charlamagne: Nicki Minaj Biting Her Tongue Is the "New Black"

Options
2»

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki isn't someone that we should really be concerned about speaking her mind on Black culture. She calls herself Barbie. She talks about how women are objectified yet releases "Anaconda". She acts like a bird on twitter and Instagram. Do y'all really want to hear her opinion on race relations and racism in 21st Century America??

This
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta look at this from a "don't shoot the messenger" perspective, cuz homeboy out here lookin like a thumb with vitiligo. Charlamagne spoke 100% truth here. You can bare your ass on your single covers and act like a thot on the Gram, but you're afraid of backlash when speaking on real issues? ? outta here. Just say you don't give a ? and keep it moving.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only "new Black" I see is this ? ? skin color
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this ? bleaching ?

that's it...i was just about to type something looks different about that ?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Vlad saying, "Well me and Jamar were talking about this yesterday"

that ? Jamar probably just sleep on Vlad couch lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bleaching though.

Smh

? him.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry bruhs but if yall looking for the activism with these black celebrities then I truly think yall got the game ? up. We live in a day in age where these ? materials possession outweighs their sense of pride and self....that's just the way it is...if you want to see prominent celebrities speak on civil rights and liberties go to YouTube and look at videos of Bill Russell, Kareem, Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, Harry Belafonte, and Sidney Poitier. This particular sense of pride and awareness has been replaced by love and need of currency and a need to assimilate in a mainstream white culture that still doesn't fully accept us and never will...it is what it is. I feel as if back then speaking up was an obligation where ad today it's a choice which is why it starts with you and not some out of touch celebrity trying to fit in with the masses.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you rich and you still scared to speak on social issues?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    How you rich and you still scared to speak on social issues?

That's the thing I don't think half these folks "rich" they don't have any real liquid assets except for the top top tier like Jay, Puff, Russell and them. Think about all the times we hear stories about rented homes and cars them getting sued buy jewelers or birdman getting sued by everybody (? I think I got a case pending with that ? ) they aint really sitting on what we think they are.
    3 Stack was spitting truth fire:
    True, I've got more fans than the average man, but not enough loot to last me
    To the end of the week, I live by the beat, like you live check-to-check
    If you don't move your feet then I don't eat, so we like neck-to-neck
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

He Look Like He Going To The Same Dermatologist As Sammy Sosa nh

I showed a chick a picture of him from the 80's, and she couldn't believe that it was him and how he used to be black lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? is such an outdated term

Anybody regularly using it is a ? ?

yeah lets call them "the new black instead"