Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone should play KOF98umfe
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valkyria Chronicles. Steam sale has it going for $10 with all dlc. Probably the same to get it used on ps3.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valkyria Chronicles. Steam sale has it going for $10 with all dlc. Probably the same to get it used on ps3.

This ? knows whats. Im halfway through the game right now
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Banner Saga, probably a few bucks on steam now
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Played it, wouldnt recommend unless you're into real time strategy

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any good third person action games? I've played Batman's Arkham series, ? of War, The Force Unleashed 1 and 2. I'm currently playing Uncharted right now. I got Red Dead Redemption on my list after this.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Any good third person action games? I've played Batman's Arkham series, ? of War, The Force Unleashed 1 and 2. I'm currently playing Uncharted right now. I got Red Dead Redemption on my list after this.

DMC hd collections
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Bayonetta

• jee504
    Options

DMC hd collections
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Bayonetta

Appreciate that. I played DMC 1-3 but I never played 4 or the reboot.
    I completely forgot about Ninja Gaiden. I know those games have to be cheap right now.
    Never heard of Bayonetta until a few months ago when it was released on the Wii U. I'll give that a look as well.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2015
    Options

DMC hd collections
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Bayonetta

Appreciate that. I played DMC 1-3 but I never played 4 or the reboot.
    I completely forgot about Ninja Gaiden. I know those games have to be cheap right now.
    Never heard of Bayonetta until a few months ago when it was released on the Wii U. I'll give that a look as well.

Bayonetta made by same team that made DMC1
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what system you on @jee504?
  • jee504
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

what system you on @jee504?

@AP21‌

PS3
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmm...

does the game have to be recent?
  • jee504
    Options
    hmmm...

? that don't matter. I don't have to keep up with what everyone else is playing. I'm just looking for something different to play. Those games Vagrant mentioned I've already looked into and will give them a go once I get paid.
  • jee504
    Options
    Games that I recommend are two great games that I think were slept on. Vanquish and Sleeping Dogs. I got both free through PS Plus. If these games came out with sequels I'd most definitely buy them.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    hmmm...

? that don't matter. I don't have to keep up with what everyone else is playing. I'm just looking for something different to play. Those games Vagrant mentioned I've already looked into and will give them a go once I get paid.

the ps3 version of bayonetta is the worst version. better to get 360/wiiU version
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worthy of a sticky imo
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Binary Domain
    Alpha Protocol
    Deus Ex HR Directors Cut
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Infamous?
  • jee504
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Infamous?

Played the demo for both 1 and 2 amd enjoyed them just never got around to buying them. Forgot all about them. Thanks dude
  • HundredEyes
    Options

Castlevania lords of shadow 1 n 2...Darksiders both Parts aswell.
  • vagrant-718
    edited January 2015
    Options

Castlevania lords of shadow 1 n 2...Darksiders both Parts aswell.

Gonna nosign on the lord of shadows, boss fights were horrible with QTE
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Yeah there are QTE ala ? Of War but the overal battles/world n story are goat imo.

from all the third person hack n slash games last gen(that arent Souls), Darksiders had the best combat system n dynamic gameplay compared to GoW, LoS etc
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    Yeah there are QTE ala ? Of War but the overal battles/world n story are goat imo.

from all the third person hack n slash games last gen(that arent Souls), Darksiders had the best combat system n dynamic gameplay compared to GoW, LoS etc

but I havent played Bayonetta, mofos saying part 2 was the game of the year for wii u so it must be fiya
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    If threadstarter hasnt played Ninja Gaiden on the OG xbox, bro has to get Ninja Gaiden sigma(or black? I dont know the name of the ps3 version).
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guacamelee was fun, combos for days. Tried to replay it the other day but one play through was enough