Black Woman Marries HERSELF Cause She Couldn’t Find A Husband By The Time She Turned 40

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at all of these dumb people judging this woman like their life is perfect. If you are black, you should know that we live under a system of white supremacy and we as a people are a mess because of oppression. We should be uplifting this Queen instead of downing her. Stop being a ? and entertaining these crackas.

confused as what this has to do w the issue at hand
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at all of these dumb people judging this woman like their life is perfect. If you are black, you should know that we live under a system of white supremacy and we as a people are a mess because of oppression. We should be uplifting this Queen instead of downing her. Stop being a ? and entertaining these crackas.

No, hoe. Where's the logic? I hope youre not a man, breh.
  • Tru FireElectric
    Tru FireElectric Members Posts: 23
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @S2J‌ , I enjoy parodies. And topics related to "gas"...which relates back to Nature. And it's true, you got me figured out, just as with WEIRD AL, most artists are thought to be "weirdos". I accept your compliment.
    In regards to PROMOTION, are you CHALLENGING every other PROMOTER in your path such as how you are promoting your views with your WORDS here? I'm glad I got what it takes to do more with my thoughts and thus something I can share or sell. YUP THAT'S THE BUSINESS for all who think everyone can be creative but you. Take your ideas...brand them, create a work of art, a website, etc and continue MARKETING your thoughts as you are thus doin'. I ain't mad atcha. CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS. Pass it on.
    I get it that you disagree with me. Alright then. Funny how we accept the IMAGES, WORDS & THOUGHTS that are shoved down our throats by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA & THE MAJOR CORPORATIONS who ADVERTISE to us daily, but once someone we don't consider a BRAND NAME or celebrity produces and promotes there's a problem. You sure you get that? :-\"
    www.focusonthecreative.com
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw ? that....

she needa learn
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfaoooooooo naa
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @S2J‌ , I enjoy parodies. And topics related to "gas"...which relates back to Nature. And it's true, you got me figured out, just as with WEIRD AL, most artists are thought to be "weirdos". I accept your compliment.
    In regards to PROMOTION, are you CHALLENGING every other PROMOTER in your path such as how you are promoting your views with your WORDS here, yup....just brand them, create a work of art, a website, etc and continue MARKETING your thoughts as you are thus doin'. I ain't mad atcha. CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS. Pass it on.
    I get it that you disagree with me. Alright then. Funny how we accept the IMAGES, WORDS & THOUGHTS that are shoved down our throats by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA & THE MAJOR CORPORATIONS who ADVERTISE to us daily, but once someone we don't consider a BRAND NAME or celebrity produces and promotes there's a problem. You sure you get that? :-\"

The ? are you talkin about? I bet you'll be divorced in less than 5 years

To herself, @ Billy_Poncho ??!?! How sway???
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    As I stated many times b4:
    Fat chicks with small ? are the worst

Thread is proof positive

They're an abomination, and I hope they're wiped out of the gene pool
    IkFrWrU.gif

Preach....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tru FireElectric
    Tru FireElectric Members Posts: 23
    Options
    @DWO‌ , real talk. It takes COURAGE to be creative. The thoughts you shared are a demonstration of both your courage and creativity. Some things we can all embrace.
    marrying yourself is just some real coward ? homie....it has nothing to do with loving yourself or self discovery.....and everything to do with fear of being hurt.....in trying to show a display of confidence, you've done just the opposite....you showed how scared you really are....life is full of rough experiences and the key is to learn from them, this ? right here is a step in the wrong direction

I enjoyed your comment. I wonder WHY when people date or marry many break up because someone does something NOT LIKE how the other does it or because the other person is different from them in actions/etc? ..WHO ARE WE DATING/MARRYING? ...We say HER/HIM but so many are pretending and seem to be about SELF even with someone else? SELF PRESERVATION is a way we all live by? So, what does "LOVE YOURSELF FIRST" really entail?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't happening bruh....

should I got back and read from pg 2
This discussion has been closed.