Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats dope if he really A&R all the new artist coming out of atlanta
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    wtf at the commentary at 6:30, they making that ? bigger than he is lol

lol @ when they were talking about the murder case with Gucci. "Legend has it"

lol that he was shooting at them ? while he was naked lol
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci that dude but they gave him waaaaaaay too much credit at the end...he ain't responsible for 2 chainz lol..and i don't know about ilovemakoneen either
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really though if Atlanta takes this much pride in Gucci Mane aka Short Bus Music well than damn that's bigger than any L New York took ever.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video was more about Gucci and only mentioned Jeezy because of their beef. I respect Gucci but all that shade throwing at Jeezy especially by Zaytoven was uncalled for
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way the whiteboy looked scared when interviewing Jeezy in 2005 tumblr_ni3978pwtl1tt6jwmo5_250.png
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Gucci really did put people on tho. ? can't deny that

He's still crazy as bat sh-t though.

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci always had an eye for talent, and has ridiculous work ethic. Dude will drop mixtape after mixtape after mixtape in 1 year.

I wish they would have done more on Jeezy, or just omit his part and talk about Rocko if they couldn't get any info on Jeezy. Was 1 sided.

Gucci has the most disrespectful line I've heard in years-"Go and dig your dead partner up, bet he can't say ? ." I expected homie to come up missing after I heard that, ? was TOO disrespectful.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    Really though if Atlanta takes this much pride in Gucci Mane aka Short Bus Music well than damn that's bigger than any L New York took ever.

no need for this post
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    noisey might as well do a whole episode on zaytoven and all the ? he produced, i was just riding to that offset swag tape earlier, la and zay had bangers on there
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Hard to ? and The Movie heavy. I can only listen to Gucci in very small doses and strictly in the whip these days.

Snowman still dropping dope music, 103 was pretty weak but he redeemed himself with Seen It All.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci put a lot of cats on and let them on his mixtapes. No knew who young Ralph was outside of atl. All the young rappers comin up loved him. He'll he had thug and rich homie on tapes helped push migos peewee long way dolph etc....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    noisey might as well do a whole episode on zaytoven and all the ? he produced, i was just riding to that offset swag tape earlier, la and zay had bangers on there

They doin 10 of these episodes so they might go deeper with Zay
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gucci put a lot of cats on and let them on his mixtapes. No knew who young Ralph was outside of atl. All the young rappers comin up loved him. He'll he had thug and rich homie on tapes helped push migos peewee long way dolph etc....

I knew about Yung Ralph in high school cuz I Look Like Money would play on Rap city all the time...That song was my ? lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They doin 10 of these episodes so they might go deeper with Zay
    aneed123 wrote: »

I knew about Yung Ralph in high school cuz I Look Like Money would play on Rap city all the time...That song was my ? lol

I knew bout him too but a lot of folk thought he was on brick squad cuz he was on Gucci mixtape.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    As far as "Trap Music" goes, Gucci really is the King. It might not mean much to some, but to folks like me who loves trap music, Gucci is legendary.

I never got why Gucci got lumped with ? that cant rap.

He obviously fell off but during his run he was spitting and Zay killed on the boards.

I felt the way as most ? that dont know. I used to be like turn that wack ? off, he trash. Gucci changed the way I listen to music lol. You cant cut ? off after 1 listen.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    gucci had flows too, its such a difference from hungry gucci and the last couple years gucci
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for Gucci then Waka would still be that dude in the background, getting the 5th puff on blunts & cigarettes.

Gucci put Waka on