Sheriff Clarke Blasts NAACP: Black Deadbeat Dads Are Reason For Police Shootings (VIDEO)

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
David Clarke is a tough-talking Wisconsin sheriff that often speaks out against fellow African Americans. While his talk is tough, it’s cheap. He aims. He shoots. He rarely hits his mark.

On Tuesday, Clarke appeared on Fox & Friends, and railed against the NAACP. He claims they are wrong to blame law enforcement for the abnormally high number of young black men killed by police. The problem, according to Clarke, is “father-absent homes.”

Sheriff Clarke’s heated rhetoric was sparked by a statement from Tulsa NAACP chapter President Pleas Thompson. Thompson spoke with KTUL News about the Oklahoma incident where Terrance Walker was shot and killed by police while fleeing the scene. He told KTUL that the bloodshed was part of a “shoot first and ask questions later” mentality.

“I think emphasis should be placed on trying to take those people alive,” Thompson said.

Clarke began by blasting the NAACP as irrelevant and challenged anybody to name their last significant accomplishment:

“This once proud organization that was a force for good has relegated itself into irrelevancy, and I challenge anybody to name the last significant accomplishment that the NAACP has achieved in the United States for people of color,” Clarke declared. “This organization has become nothing more than a political propaganda entity for the left.”

Challenge accepted! The NAACP was integral in putting an end to NYC’s discriminatory practice of racial profiling aka ’Stop-and-Frisk.’ The group has a laundry list of additional recent accomplishments on their website.

Clarke continued scolding the NAACP and the black community. Perhaps he forgot where he was. Only 1.38% of Fox News viewers are African American. Be that as it may, Clarke told the NAACP to “stay off the police” and that “father-absent homes” were the real problem:

“The discussion we need to be having and the NAACP can lead it — stay off the police — is why is the stuff happening, and what are we going to do about it,” he continued. “The number one cause of this is father-absent homes. So what are we going to do in terms of having more effective parenting, more role modeling, more engaged fathers in the lives of these young black men so that we don’t have this behavior.”

Once again, Clarke gets his facts wrong. The myth of the absent black father was debunked last year. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released new data on the role fathers play in parenting their children. According to ThinkProgress:

“The latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids. That includes African-American fathers.”

While Fox News continues to reassure their majority white audience that it’s not their fault, we’re still no closer to a real solution. Please share your vision of a path forward in the comments below or at #BlackLivesMatter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJCdBUyd1kw

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all of us with no father's didn't turn out ? up in the game of life.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he stupid and just regurgitating negative wrong stereotypes... black males are in there child's lives MORE than the whites he tryna please...

stupid muthafucka...
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as whites stop being pedophiles, serial killers and shooting up schools then we'll think about it.

? ass ? !!!!
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is not suprising.

NAACP has been caught taking money from bigoted right-wing people to push ? GOP agendas though

I'm just glad people like him don't hide when making these types of statements.

Better to know where someone stands than to think they're an ally and wind up with a bullet or knife in your back.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sad thing is he's obviously incorrect, blindly piecing together 2 talking points that aren't related, and completely missing the target just to speak on his own views....and yall nggas do the same ? !

I.e. 2 black dudes ? 2 white teens and somehow that means we ride for them. That misguided and bull-headed rhetoric is running rampant. Everybody's fuking lost. 1 big clusterfuk.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm tired of these brainwashed ? always reinforcing stereotypes so they can be seen as not "One of them"

Kinda easy to use sound bites when you're use to dealing with the worst of the worst minority of blacks and paint them as the majority of black racial behaviors. Using biased statistics to prove a point on a network that is biased against minorities (what a coincidence).

? would sound ? if he got on national TV after being in the force dealing with rednecks saying things like, "White folks need to stop smoking ? and ? their sisters so they can stop giving birth to these homely Iggy looking offsprings". Yet when he's using tired racial examples about absentee fathers being the cause of our black people worries, he's speaking tough and firm."

Is that so! Who tough viewpoints is he speaking? His own or something that his superior (mostly white) brainwashed him into believing. Without that uniform and title go to the wrong town and cross the wrong white trigger happy cop, he'll get shot just like the other "? ' he's bashing.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how they specifically put ? in the media with vastly conflicting opinions... ? makes us look like disorganized buffoons that don't even stand up for each other.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Where is this ? when you really need him?

punch-hat.gif

That ? being in slow-mo allows you to see how that ? hat flew in the air and spun around multiple times is ? hilarious.

What is that from? I want to see that video
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

punch-hat.gif

With such a perfectly swift and staggering 90 degree angled punch, look at the centrifical force of the hat as it spins a complete 360 degrees and lands directly where he would have been standing. But the hat had nowhere to land after Big Meech was hit with a whopping 3 newtons of force.

Sports-Science.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trayvon, Jordan Davis, Mike Brown and Tamir Rice all had active fathers in their lives

these cops dont stop and check for a fatherly presence in these young dudes lives before they pull the trigger

this sheriff is just another monkey Faux news has sniffed out so they can have him tap dance for the masses as he spews his self hate for his masters
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

punch-hat.gif

With such a perfectly swift and staggering 90 degree angled punch, look at the centrifical force of the hat as it spins a complete 360 degrees and lands directly where he would have been standing. Big Meech was hit with a whopping 3 newtons of force.

Sports-Science.jpg

Hilarious!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    His black ass is a ? just like all other blacks and no amount of chucking and jiving will change that.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    More fox news BS and fear mongering. It must really really suck to live your life thinking that at every second of the day, your life could be ended by minority or a muslim. Like mufuckas can't enjoy that morning bowl of corn flakes because habib abdul-killwhiteman is going to jump out it with a bomb strapped to his ass. SMH, ok so if it's black peoples fault for police shootings, what about everybody else to police ? like Jessica Hernandez and Dillon Taylor. Their story is full of holes. They're just pandering to a certain group of people, that been had their minds made up decades ago when minority fathers were in the houses and kids wore belts and were still found hanging from trees.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

punch-hat.gif

That ? being in slow-mo allows you to see how that ? hat flew in the air and spun around multiple times is ? hilarious.

http://youtu.be/FMf4iuI_30c
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's fix news tho.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

punch-hat.gif

http://youtu.be/FMf4iuI_30c

[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mah-? .jpg[/img]
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    I hate how they specifically put ? in the media with vastly conflicting opinions... ? makes us look like disorganized buffoons that don't even stand up for each other.

It's FOXNEWS. This is what they've been doing for years....lol. The moment I opened this thread and saw a FOXNEWS video, I basically knew what to expect.

Regarding this Sheriff Clark guy, it's obvious that he will be running for political office as a Republican real soon. He's one of many blacks that make a deal with FOXNEWS.......They come on the shows to talk bad about their fellow black people, while FOX backs them in future elections and/or place them with GOP lobbying firms.

Like I've said in the past, black people need to protest against Rupert Murdoch (Owner of FOX) by refusing to watch any FOX television. While we're at it, we need to boycott Donald Trump's & Bill Cunningham's shows because they're 100% racist.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    CNN and MSNBC does the same thing too. They pit a ? against a normal black person and they have these debates. It's all a divide and conquer strategy
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    CNN and MSNBC does the same thing too. They pit a ? against a normal black person and they have these debates. It's all a divide and conquer strategy
    They may have the "good cop/bad cop" debates, but neither is anti-black like FOXNEWS.

I would say that MSNBC is basically the exact opposite of FOXNEWS, considering several pro-black "black" individuals have their own show......

2015-01-26T16-42-08.133Z--1280x720_0.jpg?itok=Tuv-jznx
    2015-01-21t19-21-40-966z--1280x720.video_320x180.jpg
    2015-01-23T23-59-13-933Z--1280x720.video_512x342.jpg
    mhperry.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being pro black isnt the same as being anti black

being pro black doesnt mean you hate whites

• 5th Letter
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They may have the "good cop/bad cop" debates, but neither is anti-black like FOXNEWS.

I would say that MSNBC is basically the exact opposite of FOXNEWS, considering several pro-black "black" individuals have their own show......

2015-01-26T16-42-08.133Z--1280x720_0.jpg?itok=Tuv-jznx
    2015-01-21t19-21-40-966z--1280x720.video_320x180.jpg
    2015-01-23T23-59-13-933Z--1280x720.video_512x342.jpg
    mhperry.jpg

Naw ? that it's a strategy that has proven to work. Fox is a station for republicans and racists. But it doesn't mean that CNN or MSNBC don't do the same things for ratings at the expense of exploiting black people's lack of unity.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    being pro black isnt the same as being anti black

being pro black doesnt mean you hate whites

I could have worded it better, I guess. I think you understand the point I attempted to make, though.