Ludacris Awarded Full Custody Of Daughter

Options
blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
After viciously battling in court with Tamika Fuller for full custody of their 13-month-old daughter, Ludacris was granted his wish.

The Atlanta rapper won despite harsh abortion and bribery claims detailed by Fuller in court.

"After review of all the evidence, the testimony of the witnesses, the report of the guardian ad litem, and the claims made throughout this entire case, I am gratified that the judge found me to be the most fit and proper parent to have primary physical custody of our beautiful daughter," Luda told People in a statement.

One person likely not pleased about the decision is Fuller, who, after reportedly accusing the "Money Maker" emcee of fixing his marriage to portray a healthier image to the court, more recently claimed that he offered her money and a house to terminate her pregnancy.

According to TMZ, Fuller testified in court that Luda's fight for full custody is ridiculous since he never wanted their daughter to be born in the first place.

She recalled the newly married rapper's reaction when she first delivered the news of her pregnancy to him. "He was not happy. He cried" she said. "... He did say, 'Well, you know, this isn't something that we planned. Let's move forward and get an abortion.' The baby is not going to have a family, the baby is not going to be with him, living with the father in the same house. That this is just all bad and we're going to ruin his life, we're going to ruin his career."

Later on in the testimony, Fuller alleged that Ludacris bribed her. "He gave me the money for an abortion actually," she said. "It was $900 and some change. We were having a conversation — well, when we first had our first conversation about it, he was like, 'I can take you back to the house. I got 10 grand. I'm going to work it out. I can help you with whatever it is you need. You need a house? We can work together.'"

Ludacris was also present in the courtroom while Fuller testified. He has yet to publicly respond to her claims.

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/01/28/ludacris-wins-full-custody-of-daughter.html

Comments

• kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah saw this somewhere

2yu13wi.jpg
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The child lost.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/525542/salute-luda-engaging-eudoxie-finally#latest

Thanks for making the thread. I posted the info earlier in another thread because I don't have enough post to make threads yet....lol
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn mom must be unfit because I'm sure Luda schedule is busy especially with that new fast movie they will promote shortly. That little girl does need her mom though
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn mom must be unfit because I'm sure Luda schedule is busy especially with that new fast movie they will promote shortly. That little girl does need her mom though

I'm very curious about the specifics of the case.

Sometimes in these cases, the long money wins in the end. The D-Wade case is a good example. His BM wasn't as bad a mother as he was a bad father, but his money was longer. She ended up doing some crazy ? , but it was more because she saw his money setting him up for a potential victory.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris is a lowlife for lying about his income and taking an infant from her mother. Biologically she is not even weaned yet.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Ludacris is a lowlife for lying about his income and taking an infant from her mother. Biologically she is not even weaned yet.

I live off of child support logic..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She should have taken that $1,800 a month she was getting and ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude has a wife, grandmothers, and is rich enough to afford nannies. I'm sure that child is good.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ offering her 900 bucks as a bribe.

Meh, good for him tho.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn, ? abandon their children and we're deadbeats. We fight for our children and we're lowlifes. We just can't win huh?

Man get off the fukin victim ? , damn lol I gotta side with sista soulja on this. We all know that ngga aint raisin that child. Nannies and his wife, another woman, will. Bottom line he had a hungry lawyer that ate the case. Nggas goatin n ? most these entertainers frow up syin pops wasnt around like that. Kida ahouldnt have to 'understand' daddy has to work. They just want their parent. Now half the yeat that kid bein,raises by some random mfer. Sad
  • S2J
    Options
    ^^^*grow up saying...
  • S2J
    Options
    I aint gon front its a bizzaro perception out there with some of yall nggas. For example Nas makes the song Daughters and nggas hail him father of the decade, and his bm is viewed as just suckin up child support and is forever a thot...ok, well, that thot was the one takin the kid to school every day. Its a lot of details amd little ? that a celeb, especially a touring ? , aint built for with a little kid. Especially an infant