Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Never heard of this cac...

Lucky you.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.. He went from Riff Raff.. To Riff Roid real quick...
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Trigga T wrote: »
    You can put on 55 lbs(not necessarily all muscle) in a years time easy if u eat alot and have kicked a drug habit like that, without steroids at all. I bet he takes some form of hormone, but 170 to 225 without juice isn't unbelievable. I can fluctuate from 185-200 back again in a month. Not all metabolisms are created equal.

No question a persons somatotype plays a big part, and weight fluctuation happens, but they are claiming 55lbs of muscle, not just an up down of weight also. 55lbs of muscle is a lot to gain even in a year for someone who is most likely naturally lean (ectomorph). As I've mentioned and mentioned else where, the puffyness/fatter face to me would be a sign of either quite a ? bulk (if he is eating pizzas n ? like he claims to be to get his needed calorie intake) and/or some sort of steroid. If you clean bulk, correct carbs, right levels of fat & protein you gain weight but not in a way that makes you look like you are just gaining weight.

What do you suggest for clean bulk? I ain't trying to eat a bunch of pizzas and garbage foods

Lots of rice, pasta, lean meats(most prop stick to chicken), nuts, vegetables.

As mentioned really, but I put great emphasis on brown rice/wholewheat pasta etc. white rice/pasta is a complex carb & the body breaks it down differently compared to the simple carb of brown rice. No potatos either, sweet potato better alternative. Chicken/turkey/fish good for protein. N plenty veggies, you can't miss really.

Snacks inbetween meals if you feel peckish, nuts/fruit nothing major just to keep the metabolism going, plus nuts good for fibre/protein.

And drink plenty water to help flush the system n keep the toxins out.

Damn this turning into one of my PT sessions haha!

• Trigga T
    Options
    You can put on 55 lbs(not necessarily all muscle) in a years time easy if u eat alot and have kicked a drug habit like that, without steroids at all. I bet he takes some form of hormone, but 170 to 225 without juice isn't unbelievable. I can fluctuate from 185-200 back again in a month. Not all metabolisms are created equal.

No question a persons somatotype plays a big part, and weight fluctuation happens, but they are claiming 55lbs of muscle, not just an up down of weight also. 55lbs of muscle is a lot to gain even in a year for someone who is most likely naturally lean (ectomorph). As I've mentioned and mentioned else where, the puffyness/fatter face to me would be a sign of either quite a ? bulk (if he is eating pizzas n ? like he claims to be to get his needed calorie intake) and/or some sort of steroid. If you clean bulk, correct carbs, right levels of fat & protein you gain weight but not in a way that makes you look like you are just gaining weight.

What do you suggest for clean bulk? I ain't trying to eat a bunch of pizzas and garbage foods

As mentioned really, but I put great emphasis on brown rice/wholewheat pasta etc. white rice/pasta is a complex carb & the body breaks it down differently compared to the simple carb of brown rice. No potatos either, sweet potato better alternative. Chicken/turkey/fish good for protein. N plenty veggies, you can't miss really.

Snacks inbetween meals if you feel peckish, nuts/fruit nothing major just to keep the metabolism going, plus nuts good for fibre/protein.

Edit:
    Lol - mixed my complex & simple carbs round also...apologies.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If it even healthy to put on 55 lbs of muscle?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riff raff got bars tho
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ Riff Roid..lmao
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Haaaan.

Only thing i would add to that is instead of snacking 'if' you feel the need, you MUST snack in between (healthily of course). Otherwise its just not possible to do what you wanna do eating 3 meals a day. Especially if you work a 9-5. Oh, and a blender is VITAL! You can drink in 1 minute some of the things you dotn have time to sit and eat. (peanut butter, oats, fruit, greens, greek yogurt, etc)
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Haaaan.

Only thing i would add to that is instead of snacking 'if' you feel the need, you MUST snack in between (healthily of course). Otherwise its just not possible to do what you wanna do eating 3 meals a day. Especially if you work a 9-5. Oh, and a blender is VITAL! You can drink in 1 minute some of the things you dotn have time to sit and eat. (peanut butter, oats, fruit, greens, greek yogurt, etc)

bruhhhh the Blender is the GOAT appliance. Just throw ? in there and drink up.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Ishi wrote: »
    55 pounds of muscle? Do you ? even workout? I swear only girls and people who don't work out think gains come super fast.

Razak%20Testonex%20E250%20Testosterone%20Enanthate.JPG

55 lbs? Definitely on the gear.

55811d1127256514-deca-durabolin-organon-200mg-2ml-greece-decadurabolin02.jpg
  • Trigga T
    Options
    I aim for 5 meals a day personally, So that's why I 'IF' to snacking fam. Everyday does it differently n what works for you personally is always best. Same when it comes to training.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay making a smoothie everyday! shout out the buff ? clique!
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude's like the hip hop equivalent of Carrot Top
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly if you're meeting the calories a day you need to get in the slight suplus to gain weight. It really doesn't matter how many times you eat.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    still knock him the ? out
  • Trigga T
    Options
    Honestly if you're meeting the calories a day you need to get in the slight suplus to gain weight. It really doesn't matter how many times you eat.

So I eat one meal a day that meets my calorie intake for the day, and you think that is fine? Sorry, but no my G!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So I eat one meal a day that meets my calorie intake for the day, and you think that is fine? Sorry, but no my G!

lol honestly dinner is the only meal I eat

I might eat a banana or some fruit or some ? throughout the day but I only eat 1 meal a day
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is hilarious
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread inspired me to go get a bench set. Big 5 got one for $129.