suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Trying too hard to look cool, life is like one big reality show

R.I.P to man that got runover.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge.goin in there limping lol @? camera guy "what was the fight about"
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't it be ironic if this fool did get deathrow. Lol

• N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got that damn they finaly got me look
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait aint this probation violation from the camera incident he did couple months ago
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? suge look like that mom still plottin on yo dad after 25 years
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suge aint ? pac but i bet he feels responsible for his death

i really think suge has been battling depression all these years & just didnt know how to seek help. im sure he was surrounded by enablers..

u kinda wanna feel sorry for him if it wasnt for the fact he brought all this ? on himself. j.prince aint on top anymore but u dont see him doin dumb ? ..

lol niggaaaaaaaaa no.

That would imply that Suge posses the emotion of "sympathy". Hell nah that ? didn't give that much of a ? about Pac. He prolly mostly upset about the money he lost that he stood to make off him.

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda took my chances on the run.

Maybe hideout in Katts mansion or something
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So hes finally done for, Atleast he can get shot in prison , can't say the same for him being knocked out over and over
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Thread title of the year" tho?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick a fork in this idiot
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this is crazy...dude must like jail...prolly feels like it's '95 all over again in there to him
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

Witness Denise Mazzei shot video of the scene outside the area where the hit-and-run occurred. She works as a security guard for Rite Aid across the street.

They shouldn't be putting her name out there like that. This could cause more unnecessary violence. And before yall extra gangsta ? start wolfin' that she is a snitch, imo there is a difference between snitch and witness. Besides she is a security guard, it's her job. lol

Tell on someone to lighten the burden on you= snitch
    Tell on someone committing a crime in front of you= witness

Why would you tell on someone committing a crime infront of you? Unless its a kid elderly person or some ? like that it doesn't concern me. Cause if a chick or dude ? me over bad enough its on site. An I hope your good Samaritan ass is no where in sight cause you got to get the fade too now.

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ANOTHE UPDATE:

tmz
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/01/30/dr-dre-suge-knight-beef-murder-hit-and-run-compton

Suge Knight was lured into a trip to a Compton set that turned fatal, and the mission was to broker a peace accord between Suge and longtime rival Dr. Dre ... this according to sources connected to Suge.

Shortly before the collision, Suge had gone to another location where the commercial for "Straight Outta Compton" was being shot and got into a physical push and shove with Dr. Dre's security. Some off-duty officers saw the altercation and ordered Suge to leave.

Our Suge sources say a short time later Terry Carter called Suge and said he had contacted Dre and was told to bring Suge by the next location where they could work out their problems. Suge says he took Carter up on the offer, believing it would be a peaceful meeting, but when he arrived he got jumped before he even got out of his truck.

As we first reported ... it all ended with Suge running over Terry's head, killing him. Suge is now in a downtown L.A. jail after being arrested for murder. His bail is set at $2 million. As you probably know, Dre and Suge owned Death Row Records but their partnership blew apart and Dre left the business and went to Interscope.

Suge's people say they can easily prove Terry called Suge but obviously there's only one person now who can recount the conversation.