suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harvey Levin is going to bail him out watch and see.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the videotape the police have doesn't prove anything, the only other thing that'll probably save Suge is if his cellphone actually shows that he received a call from his friend and if his friend's phone records shows that he called Suge's phone.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    i9fTy2M.gif

Lol..
    This ? gets me every time..
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somewhere Diddy is smiling....
    diddybop-geeksandcleats-gif.gif
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i9fTy2M.gif

This picture says a mi
    illedout wrote: »
    i9fTy2M.gif

Lol..
    This ? gets me every time..

Why does he have her in the million dollar dream though?
  • harry knucklez
    Options
    Remember when Snoop and Suge almost got into it @ the BET Awards in 2002?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1018/title.the-bet-awards-avert-disaster

A brewing confrontation with Snoop Dogg and Suge Knight nearly exploded but thankfully things remained respectful.

The big news coming from the BET Awards is the confrontation between Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg. During a commercial break, everyone in the audience thought that they were about to witness a brawl that would shake up hip hop. When someone left their seat that was directly across the aisle from Snoop, Suge Knight decided to relocate. Draped in red leather, Suge sat his large frame in the available seat and immediately had words with his former employee.

Snoop did not back down and had some choice words for Suge as well, the tension was in the air and it looked as if the confrontation would carry into the live broadcast. Before things could escalate, Steve Harvey, the host of the show, asked both men for respect. Suge then went up on stage and spoke to Harvey.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The term asset is above a simple confidential informant. that ? is big leauges. And i do believe it too. I believe Suge is the equivalent of Jack Nicholson in Departed. Where he's a boss that gives up info on smaller ? so he can do his major ? ...but remember in Departed the local cops didnt know what he was up to. He had protection from higher than them.

In other words, the ? is the on some "Omar ? ." He gets to do his ? while tellin' on ? and disclosing where the bodies are buried. If that's true, that's truly some foul ? and that ? is going to get his. Ironically, it will be some random ass ? who'll only be known for killing Suge.

Happened with this Sly Stallone film project and did Suge (or the LAPD) have it shut down?

Sylvester Stallone Making Movie About Biggie, Tupac Murders

http://www.mtv.com/news/1472396/sylvester-stallone-making-movie-about-biggie-tupac-murders/

Actor will play LAPD detective Russell Poole in 'Rampart Scandal'

by Joseph Patel 6/6/2003

Nick Broomfield may have been the first to bring hip-hop conspiracy theories to the big screen via his controversial documentary “Biggie & Tupac,” but it looks like he won’t be the last.

Sylvester Stallone is slated to write, direct and star in a film about the deaths of Biggie and Tupac and the Los Angeles Police Department corruption scandal that lurks beneath the story.

According to Daily Variety, Stallone’s project has the working title “Rampart Scandal,” and it centers on a massive internal investigation of the LAPD that some say links off-duty officers to the murders of Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac Shakur.

In the movie — which Variety reports will be shot from several different perspectives like the Japanese film classic “Rashomon” — Stallone will play LAPD detective Russell Poole. The real-life Poole was a key figure in exposing the corruption in the LAPD’s Rampart division, and his interpretation of events is key in the theories that say Biggie and Tupac were killed as part of a gang-police-rap power triangle (see “Biggie Paid Gang To ? Tupac, Report Says” ).

In Broomfield’s documentary, Poole purports that Death Row honcho Suge Knight is the one responsible for Tupac’s death. Stallone, who played another corruption-buster in the film “Cop Land,” is reportedly approaching Knight to play himself in the movie.

I remember reading this very article.

It wouldnt take big time connects to get that movie 'shut down' tho. More than likely the film couldnt clear or get access to certain vital parts. And/or they had so much material that it had to focus on other parts. Bc a film did get made. Big budget, big names n all

51%2BoxMuVNxL._SX940_.jpg

But the focus was kinda general, and it wasnt a real 'biopic' on the REAL events. That ? would be epic,
    bc the Big and Pac shootings are actually just a fraction of the RAMPARTS scandal. The ramparts scandal and the ramparts role in Big and Pac would need 2 seperate movies.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be crazy if Dre had to testify in court bcuz of this. I bet that ? is never going back to his old neighborhoods again.
  • O.G.
    Options
    No one on that set will testify
    Too bad clifford wasn't there
    But I'm sure bone and whoever else are waiting for their own retribution

I doubt that anyone will testify. I just think in a hateful kind of way that if this made it to trial, Suge would have his lawyer subpoena Dre so he could get him on stand to try to humiliate him in some kind of way. Suge seems like that type of dude. I bet he pays Bone off tho, so it won't even get to court.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Update:

No bail for suge...

Suge Knight will be in jail for a while, because he's now being held with no bail ... and that's because of his criminal past.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... he is no longer being held on $2 million bail because authorities believe he's both a flight risk and more than capable of intimidating witnesses.

As for the flight risk ... it's hard to argue with that. Suge left the scene after hitting 2 people with his truck -- one fatally -- and someone who flees can easily be considered a flight risk.

As for intimidating witnesses ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. convinced the bail commissioner his vast criminal past is evidence enough.

Just to add to your post............

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suge-knights-bail-revoked-20150202-story.html
    Suge Knight officially charged with murder, attempted murder

Former rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has been charged with murder and attempted murder after he allegedly ran over two people, killing one, following an argument in Compton last week, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney.

The official charges come hours after Knight's $2.2-million bail was revoked.

Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida told The Times that Knight's bail was pulled for the following reasons: “Possible flight risk, three-strike candidate, possible witness intimidation issues and his criminal past.”

Knight, 49, allegedly ran over Terry Carter and Cle "Bone" Sloan with his truck.

Carter was killed.

The confrontation began about 3 p.m. Thursday when Knight and the victims began arguing on the set of "Straight Outta Compton," a biopic about the group N.W.A, said Lt. John Corina of the Sheriff's Department's detectives unit.

Knight is due to make his first court appearance in Compton on Tuesday.

Knight's attorney, James E. Blatt, told The Times that his client was being assaulted and, while trying to get away from his attackers, accidentally ran the two men over.

Prosecutors say Knight's actions were intentional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do4fA8tONY4

This must mean that the video the prosecutors reportedly have, actually shows that Shug's version of what happened is a lie.

• harry knucklez
    Options
    Suge's always celebrating '? Wit Dre' Day. It was the same day as the Source Awards in 2000, it was same day as the VIBE Awards in 2004. It landed on Jan. 29 this year.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

Witness Denise Mazzei shot video of the scene outside the area where the hit-and-run occurred. She works as a security guard for Rite Aid across the street.

They shouldn't be putting her name out there like that. This could cause more unnecessary violence. And before yall extra gangsta ? start wolfin' that she is a snitch, imo there is a difference between snitch and witness. Besides she is a security guard, it's her job. lol

Tell on someone to lighten the burden on you= snitch
    Tell on someone committing a crime in front of you= witness

Why would you tell on someone committing a crime infront of you? Unless its a kid elderly person or some ? like that it doesn't concern me. Cause if a chick or dude ? me over bad enough its on site. An I hope your good Samaritan ass is no where in sight cause you got to get the fade too now.

key word in bold. If ur a upstanding citizen then of course there suppose to tell to keep someone from getting hurt or killed. Also why would u commit a crime in front of witnesses that's basically asking to get told on
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suge Knight -- Pleads Not Guilty And Has A Panic Attack In Court!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=dSm9KFQOeWI
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus that ? is in the Compton jail under the compton courthouse, the ? in there push the line hard, his big ass is toast
  • harry knucklez
    Options
    He thought he was coming back for that cigar....
  • O.G.
    Options
    This ? bout to start telling on everybody he got dirt on.