Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    So when is the time to actually join a squad lol

There s only one squad that has stayed L free for 6 seasons...#triggerfingers #whatdowesaytoLs?nottoday

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?
    e01774e6066c18a30e14a046188b96e1.jpg
    game-of-thrones-season-4-episode-3-breaker-of-chains-sansa-littlefinger.jpg
    Sansa-Stark-and-Petyr-Baelish-sansa-stark-24487210-426-328.png
    dd1212a8050f0c2d8e66956c426396dd296e04fd813021275bb033b86c8952d6.jpg

tell me the age of consent in Westeros and then tell me how old is Sansa

That's beside the point...? been wanting to smash cat all his life wtf is you doin with the daughter. Creeper.

saving her life plus we gonna act like Triggerfinger didnt get their revenge for the death of Ned L. Starks?

trying-to-remember.gif

What kinda ? is this? How you set somebody up to get killed then say you got revenge on the ppl that killed the ? you set up.

It's time for your nap

MAn first of all Trigger did nt expect Joffrey to fly Ned s head....word to Miz.......anyway Trigger atoned for his behavior

Hush. If he cared about ned's life he woulda did what varys did for tyrion. Or you know.......just not set him up at all.
    Who saidd he cared for Ned......he got rid of Ned so he could smash cat in peace then Cat went and got herself killed

"I love cat but ima set her and her entire fam up to die."

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

her entire fam? how was anything but Ned beheading his fault or doing? Littlefinger was trying to be stepdaddy when ? went left....
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PaperPlaneJane was gone for a minute now she back with the jumpoff!!

Flew in like drogon to help the squad

Got a new Job and the one and only downside so far is that they got IC blocked.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Yea , Littlefinger didnt have ? to do with Cat gettin murked, that was all due to Rob being pussywhipped. Should've just married one of the ugly ass frey chicks (who ended up lookin pretty good after she put some lotion on and brushed her teeth).
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Everytime this goofy ? starts one of her "im daenerys stormborn" speeches , I be like

1418.gif

giphy.gif

? truth
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime this goofy ? starts one of her "im daenerys stormborn" speeches , I be like

1418.gif

giphy.gif

? truth
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1418.gif

giphy.gif

? she's a WOman..
    she has to say it to let u muthafuckas know its real!!!!

double standard! lol
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all can't say we not winning the gif and meme wars in this ? though, lol. Team White Walkers all day.

Our king's crown grows from his scalp. How trill is that!

#walkercrips
    #getdownorlaydownthengetup
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Y'all can't say we not winning the gif and meme wars in this ? though, lol. Team White Walkers all day.

#walkercrips

LOL can bring folks back from the dead too, and it takes more than a little arrowhead dagger to destroy us. Bruh y'all out here losing soldiers to Samwell Tarley and your up and comers are all inceatuous ? . No wonder the realm ain't sweatin y'all.
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2016
    Options

#walkercrips

nah ? ..
    we been killin the meme game for WEEKS.. yall got the gifs for right now.. ? GOLDIE FOR THAT!! yall lucky i aint got time..

the states are thawin out and dryin up and i got some sluttin.. i mean traveling to do so i wont be near my computer. lol
  • TheNightKing
    edited May 2016
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »

#walkercrips

LOL can bring folks back from the dead too, and it takes more than a little arrowhead dagger to destroy us. Bruh y'all out here losing soldiers to Samwell Tarley and your up and comers are all inceatuous ? . No wonder the realm ain't sweatin y'all.

LOL is the proper acronym for y'all ? cause when we see y'all that's what we gon be doing.

You really want to compare resurrected body counts?
  • _Goldie_
    Options

#walkercrips

LOL can bring folks back from the dead too,

lol yea all yall gotta do is sacrifice ? little girls then give the ? a sponge bath and a haircut and he's back to life.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

There s only one squad that has stayed L free for 6 seasons...#triggerfingers #whatdowesaytoLs?nottoday

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?

That's beside the point...? been wanting to smash cat all his life wtf is you doin with the daughter. Creeper.

saving her life plus we gonna act like Triggerfinger didnt get their revenge for the death of Ned L. Starks?

trying-to-remember.gif

What kinda ? is this? How you set somebody up to get killed then say you got revenge on the ppl that killed the ? you set up.

It's time for your nap

MAn first of all Trigger did nt expect Joffrey to fly Ned s head....word to Miz.......anyway Trigger atoned for his behavior

Hush. If he cared about ned's life he woulda did what varys did for tyrion. Or you know.......just not set him up at all.
    Who saidd he cared for Ned......he got rid of Ned so he could smash cat in peace then Cat went and got herself killed

her entire fam? how was anything but Ned beheading his fault or doing? Littlefinger was trying to be stepdaddy when ? went left....

.......Who sent somebody to finish bran off using tyrion's knife while ned was in KL?

giphy.gif
  • TheNightKing
    Options

#walkercrips

LOL can bring folks back from the dead too,

lol yea all yall gotta do is sacrifice ? little girls then give the ? a sponge bath and a haircut and he's back to life.

Exactly! And here's what we got to do to bring back hundreds at once:

mmz6sz5pcj20.gif

• TheNightKing
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ yall tryna ? on Lord Triggerfinger yall gon learn, when the trill come out I'm gon remember all you ? who hated !!!!

All that politicin' ain't gon mean ? once we come across that wall!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?

Irrelevant

Sansa has had her blood
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?

trying-to-remember.gif

It's time for your nap

.......Who sent somebody to finish bran off using tyrion's knife while ned was in KL?

giphy.gif

That wasn't Lawd Baelish

It was Joffrey

• matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

#walkercrips

LOL is the proper acronym for y'all ? cause when we see y'all that's what we gon be doing.

Fire gonna take care of them zombies and some little rocks can take out the white walkers. Y'all been held back by a damn wall for like a billion years. Winter coming right after that new Dr Dre album.

Oh yeah. Samwell Tarley took out a white Walker in case you forgot
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?

trying-to-remember.gif

It's time for your nap

giphy.gif

That wasn't Lawd Baelish

It was Joffrey

Was it? ? it he told cat it was tyrion's knife so I'm holding him responsible lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options

#walkercrips

He killed one out of a million of us

giphy.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options

#walkercrips

He killed one out of a million of us

giphy.gif

nah ? ..
    yall got thousands of pawns..
    he took out yall bishop..

yall only got a handfull of those.. and if his soft ass can take out one.. i mean c'mo now!!?

and Jon took out another one..

so imagine what dragonsss gon' do..

we really aint that worried about yall my ? ..
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Lol we dont die we multiply my ? . There's many white walkers and even more wights. We prolly have over 100 white walkers from Craster's spot alone.

We breed them mfs like it's a factory my ?

tumblr_n4r00dEILx1qzg2sjo2_250.gif

Yall prolly gonna be murked before we even get to you, yall gonna have yall hands full with euron greyjoy.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

y8mf7nivpjj9.gif

#team ?

trying-to-remember.gif

It's time for your nap

giphy.gif

We resorting to lies now?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ yall tryna ? on Lord Triggerfinger yall gon learn, when the trill come out I'm gon remember all you ? who hated !!!!

We might have a deal for u...or a stash of dragon glass. ...we got prep time it's over for all opps
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    All I know is, yall dragon lovin mfs better hope Euron Greyjoy doesnt have the dragonbinder on the show, cuz if he does

giphy.gif