Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just started watching about 3 weeks back, so the Hound being absent from GoT was short-lived vs those who have been watching from the beginning.. for u guys Hound has been gone a long ass time, so his return was more surprising for y'all, for me it was quick but atill I was happy.. I had told my wife he wasn't dead but she was certain..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    yeah towards the end of next season..

both will die fighting each other I think

I hope not it's cliche and the hound will loose badly
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the trial by combat cant happen now unless they fast forward the storyline...cuz u have to give time for the Hound to meet the Faith Militant in Kings Landing and etc.....but FrankenMountain does give the fade to the Faith Militans next week though

You know these characters have a time machine or airplane. The greyjoys were already in slavers bay.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    since no one has said it ...Lyanna Mormont >>>>>Daenerys Whatever the ? her last name is......shout out to Young Lyanna for marching w her 62 men...

Fully agreed
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    so a theory going around is that Jaqen was either Arya or was the Waif....

are also saying that Jacqen and the Waif are the same person....a few of us already knows what happens here nd it fits in this season s theme of tearing down traditions and the old way of doing ? ....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ultimately though, I think Margaery bodies Tommen via poison for beiing a hoe ass ? .....she ll prolly poison Bernie Sanders as well
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young mormont is marching with Jon snow? She's like 10 years old
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gonna act like we ain't Cersei's undead body guard about to pull a Mortal Kombat fatality move next?

R.I.P. to that poor soul in advance.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?

I know but....he's never even picked up a sword from what we seen.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the theory about the Waif being Arya on some fight club ? , but it wouldn't really fit unless she stabbed herself the ? up
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    a girl thought ? was sweet

tumblr_m9tzu9er5r1qb73tpo1_500.gif?w=650

Wtf lmao

@Snatch Some Collars where is this gif from
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ? if they don't show the actual death u can basically count on that person to be alive. Stannis probably somewhere being nursed back to health right now.

Imagine if he brings some random army to fight along jon snow

banderas.png