Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Tommen isn't that stupid and he's a ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well obviously it is destined for Cersei to lose all of her kids.....i read this theory although stupid but still had me on some Wee Bey ? ...is that High Bernie Sanders is gonna convince Tommen to catch the fade in the trial by combat....obviously he gets bodied, which makes Cersei goes crazy and uses the wildfire to destroy the city....

Tommen might be the only person on this show dumber than Sansa. I really mean that ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Tommen might be the only person on this show dumber than Sansa. I really mean that ?

At the same time the ? like what 14 or some ? none of this is his fault the ? in the ring with veterans of this manipulation ? , like dam Tommen was Rickon status I feel bad for the little ? you know he's going to catch a horrile fade
  • D. Morgan
    Options

At the same time the ? like what 14 or some ? none of this is his fault the ? in the ring with veterans of this manipulation ? , like dam Tommen was Rickon status I feel bad for the little ? you know he's going to catch a horrile fade

A lot of them are young having to make grown decision in a grown up world with grown people playing a vicious game.

Arya, Bran, Rickon, Sansa, Tommen, Joffrey all them are kids for real but life dictates how you have to move and how fast you have to grow up.

Either get with it or get left. On this show getting left means you DIE!!
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are for all you folks who not and never will be part of the STARK set but talk about us and what we doing more than you talk about your own set and the sucka ? yall are doing

9e0f6379ae62f04e4f3f8cd4477568d9.jpg
    dc83d0e4191cf4b9cb1017938cd02cba.jpg
    ae29fd9691a9463afac0296fd8d77281.jpg

The truest of them all but so many of yall can't admit it
    2e84642d347df95fa902852f9f9b0f7f.jpg

If we declared a stark defector amnesty you'd switch faster than sansa selling ned out to cersi. Or faster than ramsy taking winterfail. Or faster than bran ? up the magic tree ecosystem.

I dunno you pick ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »

Yea that theory is wack lol. Why would a king fight in his own combat? I think the most etherous thing would be cersei having to ? him herself. That or a war breaks out between the crown and the faith and he gets caught slippin.

the same king who let his moms and wife get ? on? who sent his uncle/father away...who has essentially been brainwashed?

I see someone hasn't read the latest spoilers haha

Don't start that dry spoiling ? in here!!!

Yeah, here guys.........you're welcome:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513584/official-bookreaders-game-of-thrones-spoilers-galore/p1

Get that ? out of here. I ain't no got damn book reader. I'm a show watcher!!!

nmb922jjvzpk.gif

suuuuuuuwoop!
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    These are for all you folks who not and never will be part of the STARK set but talk about us and what we doing more than you talk about your own set and the sucka ? yall are doing

9e0f6379ae62f04e4f3f8cd4477568d9.jpg
    dc83d0e4191cf4b9cb1017938cd02cba.jpg
    ae29fd9691a9463afac0296fd8d77281.jpg

The truest of them all but so many of yall can't admit it
    2e84642d347df95fa902852f9f9b0f7f.jpg

If we declared a stark defector amnesty you'd switch faster than sansa selling ned out to cersi. Or faster than ramsy taking winterfail. Or faster than bran ? up the magic tree ecosystem.

I dunno you pick ?

zrqpKs.gif

Baby-Boy-Movie-Guns-And-Butter-Gif-Subs.gif

HaVzAsj.gif

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Jon gotta end up on the iron throne. That's the only way this story can end.

Starks took way too many intermediary Ls for this to not be the case else GRRM gotta take my fade. Like for real on sight with this fat White CAC. I'm ? and
    In my feels right now rewatching this episode
    Ima kick that fat ? right in his China if he don't write someWs for the Starks in the Wind soft winter
    Damn I meant *chins and "winds of winter".

Aight I'm goin to bed before this mfer make me commit that

Smh... This that "my girl out of town and I'm 1 week in to my NoFapJune" fuckery

I need a hobby
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    This show is called game of thrones right? So whoever ends up sitting on it when the show is over won the game,

Team white walker is like Patriots, yall gonna go undefeated only to lose in the superbowl

Team lannister...HAHA ? outta here tyrion switched sets, cersie sending Jamie to wars he don't wanna be in like George Bush

And cersie got noone holden her down besides one zombie on steroids

Team little finger..that dude is the king of subliminals everything his set does is a sneak attack, you ain't tip toeing your way to the throne ?

Faceless assassin, im gonna borrow gee insult here, "faceless 4 eyed geeks" lol

Dany and her dragons gonna join the snowman so any of you other dudes that wanna bring it bring it ? bad boy as a staff record label and as a mother ? crew

Team Stark it's us against the world

giphy.gif
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    a girl thought ? was sweet

tumblr_m9tzu9er5r1qb73tpo1_500.gif?w=650

Wtf lmao

@Snatch Some Collars where is this gif from

Breaking Bad
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt2 wrote: »
    Lol @ offering the Stark loyalist a day of amnesty to jump ship. And it y'all want to stay with team stark, then you gotta go post over in Hamsterdam, aka pretty sneaky or illtek...over there by all them vacant threads

1408.gif

That's a brilliant idea bruh.

They should make a new forum and call it Hamsterdam where only the ? ? threads go to. Then we put The Larks thread over there. They can talk all kind of ? about how they really not taking Ls. ? about the past before this show.....before they start taking rapid Ls. When they get a W they can rejoin the Thread. Can we run that by the powers that be?

Y'all talking now but yall musta forgot it's always darkest before the dawn...

We gone suffer a few more Ls, that's how life go, but we shall overcome. Yall are on the verge of witnessing the greatest era of House Stark ever!

Yall better get down or be put down while yall got the chance....
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Team little finger..that dude is the king of subliminals everything his set does is a sneak attack, you ain't tip toeing your way to the throne ?

lmaooooooooo
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I'm Daenerys Stormborn , Mother of olfcffg6k8w3.gif

? shut up!!!!

@BOSSExcellence @atribecalledgabi @Mastery

I'm dropping this everytime she opens her ?

lol ? !
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i can see Jon on the throne..
    but real ? .. i ? wit u Starks every L u get i laugh and joke about it in jest..

BUT make no mistake.. only way he'll ever get on that throne and take his RIGHTFUL place on it is when he discovers his TRUE HERITAGE..

u know why he doesnt want to be a leader?? but jus has a knack for it??! because all his life he's been treated as a bastard.. BY THE STARKS!! but he takes on all of the traits of what we hear of Rhaegar.. who also was truly a man of the people.. a natural leader..

when he find out who his father is he will embrace everything everyone watching already sees in him.. he is truly his father's child..

SO on behalf of team Dragons and ? ..
    ur welcome.
  • CapitalB
    edited June 2016
    Options
    but real ? .. i ? wit u Starks every L u get i laugh and joke about it in jest..

BUT make no mistake.. only way he'll ever get on that throne and take his RIGHTFUL place on it is when he discovers his TRUE HERITAGE..

u know why he doesnt want to be a leader?? but jus has a knack for it??! because all his life he's been treated as a bastard.. BY THE STARKS!! but he takes on all of the traits of what we hear of Rhaegar.. who also was truly a man of the people.. a natural leader..

when he find out who his father is he will embrace everything everyone watching already sees in him.. he is truly his father's child..

ur welcome.

Half-STARK & half-Targaryen
    tumblr_mus41srzPi1s0my1wo1_400.gif

yeh.. ud have to..
    say what u will about Targaryen and their practices..
    but the Starks dont ? themselves.. they jus ? themselves over! lol
  • D. Morgan
    Options

ur welcome.

yeh.. ud have to..
    say what u will about Targaryen and their practices..
    but the Starks dont ? themselves.. they jus ? themselves over! lol

You as well you on his father side of the family & I'm on his mama side of the family. We both just want to see the young man succeed!!! LLS

I don't speak on nobody set but my own!!!

Some not all!! Get it straight.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ur welcome.

Ohhhhhh ? the ? Professor Chang. We got people on here acting like they have "Changnesia" but the North remembers!

https://youtu.be/pWIqZKhNY90