Smh: Once Again George Zimmerman Won't Face Charges After Girlfriend Recants...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/george-zimmerman-no-charges-domestic-violence
Prosecutors have decided not to charge George Zimmerman after he was arrested earlier this month on suspicion of throwing a wine bottle at his then-girlfriend, the Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday.

State Attorney Phil Archer said he couldn't prosecute Zimmerman because the victim had recanted her statement.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said, according to the Sentinel.

Zimmerman was arrested on Jan. 9 on suspicion of aggravated-assault after the fight with his girlfriend which reportedly occurred on Jan. 5 at Zimmerman's Lake Mary, Fla. home.

Zimmerman's girlfriend hadn't called the police after the incident but had told police during a routine traffic stop that she'd been involved in a domestic violence altercation, the Sentinel reported.

Since his acquittal of the murder of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with the law. However, as in this instance, former girlfriends have recanted or decided not to press charges.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really on they troll ? this year..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no more words you say about this ? smh.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to start charging these women if they gonna pop ? then take it back. Stand by what you said.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    All of the "goons" and "killers" in Florida, but he's still down there acting stupid.
    I aint never knew, guns only activated when handled by goons
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of the "goons" and "killers" in Florida, but he's still down there acting stupid.

no offense to you... but when people say ? like this it makes them look dumb... they act like this dude is walking around the hood every day like "yeah I'm in y'all hood and y'all not gonna do ? " that dude is staying aways from ? bet that..

dude pistol playing his girlfriend not random ? ...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that was my black ass, the state would have already had me in processing in the pen...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gotta be a informant of sum kind at this point
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gotta be a informant of sum kind at this point

no his father is a judge thats why he gets all these breaks.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when daddy has connections. nh.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no offense to you... but when people say ? like this it makes them look dumb... they act like this dude is walking around the hood every day like "yeah I'm in y'all hood and y'all not gonna do ? " that dude is staying aways from ? bet that..

But them same ? say that they can find you and kick your door in or whatever. You don't have to be just in the hood, if somebody wants to find you, they will find you no matter where you are. But he ain't dumb, he knows not to go to the hood with that ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Options

But them same ? say that they can find you and kick your door in or whatever. You don't have to be just in the hood, if somebody wants to find you, they will find you no matter where you are. But he ain't dumb, he knows not to go to the hood with that ? .

you right.. ? can find you if they want... but honestly who WANTS to potentially catch a charge for knocking someone like Zimmerman when 9 times out of 10 they ain't know trayvon... now again I can most definitely see ? getting at him if he caught slipping... but to go out they way for it I can't see that happening.. nobody on here is willing to do it... imo you can't bytch or bash anyone for something you haven't done or willing to do..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peruvian privilege
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He keep him a piece of ? I'll give him that
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got the GOAT "Get Out Of Jail Free Card" .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mods need to ban all future Zimmerman threads. I don't want to see anymore updates about that ? boy.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really surprised. Anybody who gets caught dead to rights committing murder and still gets away with it, is bound to go around feeling like he's 10 feet tall, bulletproof, and invisible.

Only thing to do is wait for the law of averages to catch up to this ? boy and he tries that ? with the wrong broad and he eats a hollow point for it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really surprised. Anybody who gets caught dead to rights committing murder...
    Only thing to do is wait for the law of averages to catch up to this ? boy and he tries that ? with the wrong broad and he eats a hollow point for it.

1) For the last time, it wasn't murder. It NEVER was. It was MANSLAUGHTER. Know the law. That's why Teflon Zim walking out here free in the first place...cause emotional ? urged the Florida Prosecution to think with their emotions and not with LOGIC. (Ironic that your screen name is "not this ? again" and you say this....)

2) ? the law of averages. That half-saltine goin die an old man who beat the system. We all know it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Not really surprised. Anybody who gets caught dead to rights committing murder...

1) For the last time, it wasn't murder. It NEVER was. It was MANSLAUGHTER. Know the law. That's why Teflon Zim walking out here free in the first place...cause emotional ? urged the Florida Prosecution to think with their emotions and not with LOGIC. (Ironic that your screen name is "not this ? again" and you say this....)

2) ? the law of averages. That half-saltine goin die an old man who beat the system. We all know it.

go pick a fight with a person you don't know get yo ass whooped and shoot him and see if you get manslaughter... that ? was 2nd degree murder...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Murder requires INTENT. Trayvon's own mom said Teflon Zim said she didn't believe him tried to ? the boy. That case was over before it started based on that alone.

The mom switched her story up once the trial started, but by them, it was too late.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Murder requires INTENT. Trayvon's own mom said Teflon Zim said she didn't believe him tried to ? the boy. That case was over before it started based on that alone.

The mom switched her story up once the trial started, but by them, it was too late.

bruh.. you can't measure intent.. if you shoot someone while in a fight you started that's enough intent.. you can't say " I got in a fight and shot dude but didn't intend to ? him" EVERYBODY would say that if that was the case..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope George Zimmerman kills a white woman...I really do
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? i've been saying this to people since we learned about Zimmerman.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    charges dont stick to this dude