OUT OF THE 1500 ACTIVE MEMBERS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POSTER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX??..

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh okay now I remember BiblicalAtheist. She had a little ether in her. She didn't want it Kai/Kia tho lmaoo
    Yeah I was never a pull a bunch of ? of my ass ether type poster. I'm not creative like yall, I only work with what I'm given.

I only posted pics so people could put a face to the name, now that a majority of the vets know I see no purpose.

Im not saying you were awful. You were just up against posters a little more seasoned. You came in the game and stayed in your lane. And thats exactly what you suppose to do. If anything stay real. From what I remember you was a sexy red head from canada. That was 4 years ago. The vets and The people need to know you doing good It wont hurt to drop something in 2015 a lot of new posters dont even know who you are or anything about you.

You were pretty intresting.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a hairy rats ass about the new posters. Now speed up or ? my lane you're blockin my view.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    chick go to sleep with a ? butcher knife in her stockings lets leave her crazy ass alone for now you know how it is when white people get mad they wanna ? everybody in the whole damn house

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher What chu know about it

photo.jpg

I dont know about this yet, but legalization takes full effect here in 4 days, first shop should hopefully be set up this summer. I shall know soon i hope.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    @Beezus I have my reasons

we know those reasons you aint ? bruh that ? can be the most powerful drug in the world if you let it be...and stew you the type of ? to let it be

**Sion voice**

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLL
    hEF42AD0F_zpse407ffef.jpg

Camera angles are everything

So you wouldn't ? beezy??? You lion as ? if you say no.

You took that bus sized ? with one leg on a date we know what tier of hoes you be messing with

If stew not caping why are you?

Ol ride along for interference ass ?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

we know those reasons you aint ? bruh that ? can be the most powerful drug in the world if you let it be...and stew you the type of ? to let it be

**Sion voice**

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLL

You took that bus sized ? with one leg on a date we know what tier of hoes you be messing with

Chalm down my ? . I don't know what you trying to say but @beezus is from #Creepset and you already know its #Creepset all day everyday till the ? sun drop. Imma just put this out there early in the year IT DIDNT TURN OUT SO WELL FOR THE LAST ? . Some ? got his mama posted and was crying like a little ? for days. Some say he only post through reactions now idk
  • Turfaholic
    Options

**Sion voice**

Chalm down my ? . I don't know what you trying to say but @beezus is from #Creepset and you already know its #Creepset all day everyday till the ? sun drop. Imma just put this out there early in the year IT DIDNT TURN OUT SO WELL FOR THE LAST ? . Some ? got his mama posted and was crying like a little ? for days. Some say he only post through reactions now idk

I wouldnt give a ? if it was the secret service yet alone creepset. At the end of the day...... Thats not your ? bruh. Not talkin ? . Just giving some advice. And no I wouldnt ? , white girls arent my thing anymore. But the big crippled ? flunked. She wanted a 2nd date, but I respectfully declined her offer. Lol.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? in here just admitted to being a hermaphrodite
    I'm out
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

**Sion voice**

Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa aah aahhh
  • God_Yunn
    Options

**Sion voice**

Stop being a baby ? lol
  • thatboydizz
    Options

**Sion voice**

I wouldnt give a ? if it was the secret service yet alone creepset. At the end of the day...... Thats not your ? bruh. Not talkin ? . Just giving some advice. And no I wouldnt ? , white girls arent my thing anymore. But the big crippled ? flunked. She wanted a 2nd date, but I respectfully declined her offer. Lol.

I never ? a white girl either. But beezy a good girl she know her sports.

Bruh tell me you didnt bust out laughing when you first seen her. At first I would have laughed in my mind then I would have felt like damn I aint ? for tryna smash this. And then its like you cant just abandon mission because she did all that trying to come see you with a messed up leg Its like damn. What the hell was she talking about the whole time? What was her story?

She gonna be like charlie and get engaged to a damn dennys menu
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

**Sion voice**

Stop being a baby ? lol

Yunn you seem like a real ? you just got a ? ? aura

Get rid of it and you will be a solid poster. I can't give you respect for letting @topoftheworld do you like that.

Redeem yourself brother. Didn't you meet Roscoe pico or was that just a rumor?? Because if you met that chick and didnt grab her ass multiple times and do multiple things then I dont know what to say bruh
  • Turfaholic
    Options

**Sion voice**

Bruh tell me you didnt bust out laughing when you first seen her. At first I would have laughed in my mind then I would have felt like damn I aint ? for tryna smash this. And then its like you cant just abandon mission because she did all that trying to come see you with a messed up leg Its like damn. What the hell was she talking about the whole time? What was her story?

? was weird. ? didnt really have ? to talk about. I was just covering the basics. Trying to see what her income like. What her and her baby daddy relationship was like. Her ankle. She was mostly quiet. We was at a bar and and she knew words to songs I never heard. I was drinking crown and coke, she was drinking sour amaretto. Then she switched to Corona. ? was just wack to me. Then we got into styles. She was saying she a square. She didnt want to buy no weed. ? was a waste of time.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    My fav. poster of the opposite sex is BA.

She's the GOAT.

0AVhFSM.gif

phone-five.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options

**Sion voice**

? was weird. ? didnt really have ? to talk about. I was just covering the basics. Trying to see what her income like. What her and her baby daddy relationship was like. Her ankle. She was mostly quiet. We was at a bar and and she knew words to songs I never heard. I was drinking crown and coke, she was drinking sour amaretto. Then she switched to Corona. ? was just wack to me. Then we got into styles. She was saying she a square. She didnt want to buy no weed. ? was a waste of time.

Damn..Lmao..I wouldn't recommend it brother. She was dealt a fatal hand that day. And you was about to rescue her.

? had the phone under the table snapping pictures of the cast. Wild. Her toes looked like bums gathered around a barrel fire

That are not the #CreepSet way

• God_Yunn
    Options

**Sion voice**

Stop being a baby ? lol

Get rid of it and you will be a solid poster. I can't give you respect for letting @topoftheworld do you like that.

Redeem yourself brother. Didn't you meet Roscoe pico or was that just a rumor?? Because if you met that chick and didnt grab her ass multiple times and do multiple things then I dont know what to say bruh

I speak my mind rather ppl like it or not, including you my ? . I'm glad ya bacc cause yo loser ass entertaining tho. But that post I responded to,you was in ya feelings ,ddon't take it personal.

And you and I don't talk about women or discuss them.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I'm out

97D1Xge.jpg
    1SdqkNf.jpg

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options

**Sion voice**

Stop being a baby ? lol

I speak my mind rather ppl like it or not, including you my ? . I'm glad ya bacc cause yo loser ass entertaining tho. But that post I responded to,you was in ya feelings ,ddon't take it personal.

And you and I don't talk about women or discuss them.

Yeah thats what I like about you. You speak your mind no matter the situation. But Listen I'm not the enemy here. You don't have to be so hostile. I help catapult a few careers. And right now you can use some help. You got treated like a pinata at the mexican border in sixsicksins 'Month of Secrets' Event. That shouldn't have happened but you let it escalate. You do know that most of those comments were written by females right? They see you as a 2nd string purse holder And You never single out anybody you stick to yourself. You got a lot of hate out here and you need to channel it.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recently Pico my fav...she ? hilarious yo...

Kat my fav cac chick on the planet tho...that aint never gon change
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I'm out

97D1Xge.jpg
    1SdqkNf.jpg

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

ASjK90O.gif
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    nobody better not mention or event think about saying @Peeny_Wally or I'm @ ? cribs
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

@Roster Player #99
    nobody better not mention or event think about saying @Peeny_Wally or I'm @ ? cribs

Put your croissants where the plate is