If There Were An IC House Party How Would Things Turn Out

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol everybody know I stay on the internet, especially since I started posting those Photoshop pictures on fb and ig
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i seen em on fb lol

like look at this ic ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing would i be able to tell my homies there d be bad ? at the party though? lol
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Yo du u from bmore, u know any if my FAM in bmore. I seen sometimes things u post from Facebook, already been on the news feed from my bmore fam

Yea bmore ain't that big
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can bet Aqua get a Train ran on her after a few drinks...then she makin a thread 3 weeks later and the IC will have its First Maury thread .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I d definitely bring one of ignant/shooter " DoughBoy" homies ..... " Oh we got a problem here" type of homies, who stay w the burner....id be funny see a few of these posters under pressure

That's cruel

? plz ud be the first to get in a fight , prolly take Conflict to the side like Talk that my wife is fat ? now....

Conflict wouldn't come, lol, and if for some reason he did, he'd never admit he was conflict
    Stop imagining me loser
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I would bring beer and an xbox to son my cheapseats friends in fifa.

I would talk privately with the beautiful ladies of the IC and kick all the dudes out... even though its not my house.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be there trying to get Kai to go half on a sin & break the 7th commandment
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prolly roast on ? and then start a fight whenever they catch feelings about the ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would bring beer and an xbox to son my cheapseats friends in fifa.

I would talk privately with the beautiful ladies of the IC and kick all the dudes out... even though its not my house.

you bringin food and the sriracha sauce por favor

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    I'm goin for the tallest ? funny ? there.

I'll break their bones.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    It will be a fun time. I'll bring some fried chicken and some lobster and shrimp.
    you went from hood to mansion with the food.

you bringing maddog and moscato also?

I'm bringing E&J XO in a liter bottle for the ladies and bringing us classy men the Johnny Walker Blue Label.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'll be there trying to get Kai to go half on a sin & break the 7th commandment

MV5BMTQ0MDM4MzM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE4MzY0NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

me watching the door to make sure nobody bust on me & Kai private business
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Now they imagining food wtf kinda peter pan ? is this
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eh, i don't have none of these troll ? being this bold in public... i think most people would be on some laid back ? .....

only person i can see running his mouth would be yunn....he seem like the type that's gotta tlk some ?

I'd be chillin. I wouldn't be quiet but ill just be talking to the females mostly.

Couple of niggahs I ? with on here we probably just get all the IC ladies and leave and go out to a club, then go in together on a couple Hotel suites and leave all the lames at the IC party
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm where the smokers and rappers at politicking on taking over the world like Pinky and the brain.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    eh, i don't have none of these troll ? being this bold in public... i think most people would be on some laid back ? .....

only person i can see running his mouth would be yunn....he seem like the type that's gotta tlk some ?

I'd be chillin. I wouldn't be quiet but ill just be talking to the females mostly.

Couple of niggahs I ? with on here we probably just get all the IC ladies and leave and go out to a club, then go in together on a couple Hotel suites and leave all the lames at the IC party

Suites tho? Smh. There's penthouses. Dooo better, yunn!
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I d definitely bring one of ignant/shooter " DoughBoy" homies ..... " Oh we got a problem here" type of homies, who stay w the burner....id be funny see a few of these posters under pressure

That's cruel

? plz ud be the first to get in a fight , prolly take Conflict to the side like Talk that my wife is fat ? now....

Conflict wouldn't come, lol, and if for some reason he did, he'd never admit he was conflict

this
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

That's cruel

this

I got you afraid to talk bout where u live

I called you out plenty of times in a ? random thread and you hid behind reactions.

You ran away when yo wife caught you simping ugly ? online

You a documented coward dont mention uS you ? ass ? now hide behind the reactions.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd grab noirs ? and ask Pico what her hourly rate is face to face.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »

Suites tho? Smh. There's penthouses. Dooo better, yunn!

Penthouse? ...for these people?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

That's cruel

this

I got you afraid to talk bout where u live

I called you out plenty of times in a ? random thread and you hid behind reactions.

You ran away when yo wife caught you simping ugly ? online

You a documented coward dont mention uS you ? ass ? now hide behind the reactions.

LMAO

? you googled the ? I asked you when i called you out for claiming you from here

dont let some keystrokes get you ? up irl you lonely at the bar during last call basic ?