Why do Polynesians look so different today????

Options
OGClarenceBoddicker
OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in The Social Lounge
According to white jesus, none of these people have african dna and no africans were enslaved on these islands.
Where did these "black" people come from if not from Africa?????? Africa is not the only place where blacks are native??? We seem to think of Africa is the epicenter, default homeland of all black people but is it really?
Some Polynesians say that their ancestors came from South America. Whites insist they came from Taiwan, lmao, smh.

Hawaii
xs2viav.jpg
DDxa15B.jpg
7LJg6vB.jpg
UzST5BK.jpg
6q5aFwH.jpg
check The little girl second from the right
UkAWb2G.jpg
G7SNLag.jpg
taWUPUX.jpg
rAWRYfG.jpg
PZeGk3W.jpg
That sexy ? from the bad girls club camillia
8I56Frj.jpg
lHY6ymt.jpg
eddie murphy comin to america lookin ass ?
A0rV2hl.jpg
geKNZho.jpg
yOWL3m9.jpg
O2t1ZnR.jpg
A Hawaiian Funk band from the 70's
no%20te%20heres%20beginnings.jpg

These people look familiar af
Native_Hawaiian_missionary_family,_c._1878.jpg

Tell me how they went from that to this so quick
53754-424x283-HistoryOfHawaiianHulaDance.jpg

or this for that matter
d53b42179aa0a86878cab5e3bf75829a.jpg

Exactly when and where did the non-"black" migrations occur and why are they always ignored or white washed?
Was it soon after america "discovered" the islands?

Samoans
QO6x8nB.jpg
GoTNHVJ.jpg
j3hN4wY.jpg
The one on the left look like the little girl from Crooklyn, ? wake up
TyiTHZU.jpg

Yin Yang Twin, he a Southeast Asian/Malay, a lot of Black Americans have Southeast Asian DNA markers in their results. I just included him because of that and because they are related to Polynesians
bagobo_nose_flute.jpg

Modern Samoan
samoan_three_samoan_men_drinking_kava_47490-30014-10.jpg

Tongans
UiWMV7r.jpg

whites depiction of the same man
tonga-Tupou%20I.jpg
NBRVgJp.jpg
e2F0eTR.png

A lot of Tongans still look black today doe, dude raw at the HB slot just like a ? too, polynesians is usually not known for speed positions
p650544900-3.jpg

modern tongans
o-JONAH-FROM-TONGA-facebook.jpg

Maoris/New Zealand
q3wQToq.jpg
A8Y8wMj.jpg
7YfTHsd.jpg

modern Maori
[img][/img]maori-warriors.jpg

Marquesan Islanders. I think they extinct. I wonder how that happened. They were Polynesians.
Marquesas_4.jpg

Early depiction of Polynesians by whites. A white devil doin what he do best, the same whites that say they arent really black just tropically adapted, the same whites that teach your children, Gettin caccy wit it
26260.jpg
artae.jpg
23b.jpg
[img][/img]

What types of Asians migrated to their land?
Did they massacre the blacks? I know most were probably absorbed because a lot of the modern ones looked mixed

And why do these people look like black americans but not africans, they dont even look like melanesians who i would guess they are related to?

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Well they look black to me. Black does not mean African. They are phenotypically black regardless of what their genes say. If any Americanized person saw them they would see black.

But I am asking what happened to them? Did they get bred out or what?

I've heard Pacific Islanders say that their ancestors came from America, if so that's clearly who the Olmecs were.

This is a good article on the ancient Americas and the Columbus era in general.
    http://davidpratt.info/americas1.htm
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wanna f a polynesian bish
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    edit: let me not be captain obvious, everyone knows why. Nice drop on the pics TS
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    They must descend from the original Asian people.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nice pics but they look Asian to me. Some Asians are dark, some are light

::shrugs::
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want to know why ? think every muphucka with a broad nose and high cheek bones are automatically black? man chill as for why their looks changed over the years.. you do know people travel and ? on their travels right. a lot of polynesians in this day and age have done plenty of ? with orientals so there you have it.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    i want to know why ? think every muphucka with a broad nose and high cheek bones are automatically black? man chill as for why their looks changed over the years.. you do know people travel and ? on their travels right. a lot of polynesians in this day and age have done plenty of ? with orientals so there you have it.

My feelings exactly.....Black people aren't the only ones with high cheek bones lol

Cambodians look a lot like people in those pics and they definitely ain't Black. I know cuz I used to ? with a few
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My feelings exactly.....Black people aren't the only ones with high cheek bones lol

Cambodians look a lot like people in those pics and they definitely ain't Black. I know cuz I used to ? with a few

my dad told me when he served in viet nam he saw a lot of girls in those villages that looked like girls back home. imma say this orientals africans and asians have a common ancestor. all those thousands of years ago groups split up from the main land and traveled abroad and settled in what ever regions and here we are today.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    These are how the people looked before they changed up a bit in certain regions that affected them differently. If you look at Aboriginals in mainland Asian countries, they look just like Africans. The Andamanese people are a group that is found off India and they are fairly isolated and very old.

Andamanese people
    9753Andamanese-people-608.jpg
    It is assumed that those ancestors were part of the initial Great Coastal Migration that was the first expansion of humanity out of Africa, via the Arabian peninsula, along the coastal regions of the Indian mainland and toward Southeast Asia, Japan, and Oceania.[6][7]
    Some anthropologists postulate that Southern India and Southeast Asia once were populated largely by Negritos similar to those of the Andamans
    The analysis of nuclear DNA confirms the uniqueness of the Andamanese people. First, they show a very small genetic variation, which is indicative of populations that have experienced a population bottleneck and then developed in isolation for a long period. Second, an allele has been discovered among the Jarawas that is found nowhere else in the world. Overall, the Andamanese showed closest relations with other Asian populations.

The Negrito
    lgaetawomen.jpg?w=500

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
    The Negrito (/nɪˈɡritoʊ/) are several ethnic groups who inhabit isolated parts of Southeast Asia.[1] Their current populations include Andamanese peoples of the Andaman Islands, Semang peoples of Malaysia, the Mani of Thailand, and the Aeta, Agta, Ati, and 30 other peoples of the Philippines.

They have also been shown to have separated early from other Asians, suggesting that they are either surviving descendants of settlers from an early migration out of Africa, commonly referred to as the Negroids, or that they are descendants of one of the founder populations of modern humans.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

Let me be clear about what i am saying because i hate when ? get on that "you claimin everybody" ? like i hate bein African, its plenty of groups around the world that look black but they dont look like us nor have they lived in our country of residence, thats the difference with these people and any other black group ive seen, and the fact that many african americans have both southeast asian and polynesian markers in their dna at small amounts, i mean how willfully ignorant are you people, you have no critical thinking skills

And i'm not just saying that because they are black people, or have wide noses and big lips like @Yo_Killa! said, i swear most of you ? is either white boys, have absolutely no intelligence or ability to think for yourselves without Wikipedia or what. If that was the case I would be interested in Tasmanian and Austrailian Aborigines, but those people don't look as much like us. Maybe it's just certain African Americans from the southeast, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia or something because every time I bring this up online people don't see it, but these people look so much like people I have seen on a daily basis all my life to the point that it's creepy, real talk. And the fact that a lot of Polynesians say that their ancestors came from America, but whites don't teach that in school. Some say their ancestors came from South America, then they would be the black aspect of the modern Polynesians DNA and most likely who the originalolmecs were, and the Mongoloid aspect comes from Taiwan like the crackers teach on Wikipedia, but they refuse to admit anybody made it to America before them that's what this link I posted was about http://davidpratt.info/americas1.htm . I'm not a ? ? , nor uneducated, and most certainly don't lack an inch of African pride. I just want to know about these people.

But like I said the other day, well, like I asked the other day. Why do so many Africans and Asians look alike? Even a lot of the white skinned Asians ? structures look like black people. Obviously the original Asian people were black. If anything it gives credit to the people who say race does not exist and we are all the same, just different looks. The genetic distance in DNA ? just means that they adapted to a different environment for thousands of years. If they were clearly black people who originally came from Africa, settling in Asia for thousands of years and adapted different DNA, okay, how does that stop them from being black? There is no country in Africa called black. Black is a phenotype, not a race. They may not be African, but they most certainly are ? black. If you can't understand that then you are a ? white boy. @Yo_Killa!

You got some "caucasian" indian walkin around blacker than ? shoe leather, or any African I ever seen in my life, talkin bout they aint black, just because they have different DNA from Africans. Black does not mean African

yall talkin about cambodians look similar to africans but do yall even know what the ? the original cambodians or any southeast asian for that matter look like.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    That link I posted states that Columbus was the last to make it to the Americas not the first
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all people descend from africans but at some point they mutate and the population can no longer be considered black. black meaning a range of physical features and skin color, whites most asians and other people are not black because they fall outside of that range.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

Let me be clear about what i am saying because i hate when ? get on that "you claimin everybody" ? like i hate bein African, its plenty of groups around the world that look black but they dont look like us nor have they lived in our country of residence, thats the difference with these people and any other black group ive seen, and the fact that many african americans have both southeast asian and polynesian markers in their dna at small amounts, i mean how willfully ignorant are you people, you have no critical thinking skills

And i'm not just saying that because they are black people, or have wide noses and big lips like @Yo_Killa! said, i swear most of you ? is either white boys, have absolutely no intelligence or ability to think for yourselves without Wikipedia or what. If that was the case I would be interested in Tasmanian and Austrailian Aborigines, but those people don't look as much like us. Maybe it's just certain African Americans from the southeast, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia or something because every time I bring this up online people don't see it, but these people look so much like people I have seen on a daily basis all my life to the point that it's creepy, real talk. And the fact that a lot of Polynesians say that their ancestors came from America, but whites don't teach that in school. Some say their ancestors came from South America, then they would be the black aspect of the modern Polynesians DNA and most likely who the originalolmecs were, and the Mongoloid aspect comes from Taiwan like the crackers teach on Wikipedia, but they refuse to admit anybody made it to America before them that's what this link I posted was about http://davidpratt.info/americas1.htm . I'm not a ? ? , nor uneducated, and most certainly don't lack an inch of African pride. I just want to know about these people.

But like I said the other day, well, like I asked the other day. Why do so many Africans and Asians look alike? Even a lot of the white skinned Asians ? structures look like black people. Obviously the original Asian people were black. If anything it gives credit to the people who say race does not exist and we are all the same, just different looks. The genetic distance in DNA ? just means that they adapted to a different environment for thousands of years. If they were clearly black people who originally came from Africa, settling in Asia for thousands of years and adapted different DNA, okay, how does that stop them from being black? There is no country in Africa called black. Black is a phenotype, not a race. They may not be African, but they most certainly are ? black. If you can't understand that then you are a ? white boy. @Yo_Killa!

You got some "caucasian" indian walkin around blacker than ? shoe leather, or any African I ever seen in my life, talkin bout they aint black, just because they have different DNA from Africans. Black does not mean African

yall talkin about cambodians look similar to africans but do yall even know what the ? the original cambodians or any southeast asian for that matter look like.

I posted pictures of people that a traced directly to the original inhabitants. Those aren't typical dark asians. They are an isolated proto group.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if there is proof of trade between egypt and the aztec... then why would it be so far out of the realm of reality that we made it to hawaii?

or new zealand?

where is that proof?

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    all people descend from africans but at some point they mutate and the population can no longer be considered black. black meaning a range of physical features and skin color, whites most asians and other people are not black because they fall outside of that range.

Yeah, man, we know everybody descended from Africans. You tryna take it back to step one. Next you will say Europeans are more related to Africans than these people. Man, we've heard it before. ? white people, I don't give a ? about them. They the ones that created all these outdated, racist ? classifications anyway. Plus, i'm talkin about the groups that didn't mutate all that much and steal have an African esque phenotype. ? a eurasian.

African "Pygmy"
    Harrison051.jpg

Asian/Maylay "Pygmy"
    pygmies.jpg

What's the ? difference
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited February 2015
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

if there is proof of trade between egypt and the aztec... then why would it be so far out of the realm of reality that we made it to hawaii?

or new zealand?

where is that proof?

? found in Egyptian mummies. ? comes from South America, which again, is where some Polynesians say their ancestors came from, and I am willing to bet those ancestors looked liked the ones in the op.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

I posted pictures of people that a traced directly to the original inhabitants. Those aren't typical dark asians. They are an isolated proto group.

Not you bruh, King Blaze had said something about Cambodians but I thought yo killa was the one that said it. I saved that post way before you made your post in here
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa is not the only place where blacks are native???

That's what I think.
    We seem to think of Africa is the epicenter, default homeland of all black people but is it really?

From what I remember reading the Andamanese Negritos and Melanesians (Papua NewGuineans, Fijians, Solomon Islanders etc.) aren't any more closely related to black Africans than Europeans are. Maybe they share the same features because they helped their ancestors survive in a similar climate. A lot of Melanesians and Aboriginal Australians have blonde, brown and red hair but they didn't inherit these features from European ancestors. Sometimes the same traits show up in different populations without a shared ancestry (like the neocortex or something like our neocortex in birds, I'm rusty on this).

The (Andamanese) Negritos and a lot of the Melanesians are dark skinned with tightly curled hair. They could pass for Africans.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    Options

my dad told me when he served in viet nam he saw a lot of girls in those villages that looked like girls back home. imma say this orientals africans and asians have a common ancestor. all those thousands of years ago groups split up from the main land and traveled abroad and settled in what ever regions and here we are today.

Yeah pretty much, everyone on Earth has at least some African DNA in them so some groups might look a little similar to Blacks but have mostly Asian DNA like most Polynesians do. Even aboriginals have more Asian or unique DNA then African but yeah their region is part or most of the reason their features look the way they do.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    Africa is not the only place where blacks are native???

That's what I think.
    We seem to think of Africa is the epicenter, default homeland of all black people but is it really?

From what I remember reading the Andamanese Negritos and Melanesians (Papua NewGuineans, Fijians, Solomon Islanders etc.) aren't any more closely related to black Africans than Europeans are. Maybe they share the same features because they helped their ancestors survive in a similar climate. A lot of Melanesians and Aboriginal Australians have blonde, brown and red hair but they didn't inherit these features from European ancestors. Sometimes the same traits show up in different populations without a shared ancestry (like the neocortex or something like our neocortex in birds, I'm rusty on this).

The (Andamanese) Negritos and a lot of the Melanesians are dark skinned with tightly curled hair. They could pass for Africans.

Yeah I heard of them, they could look real similar to us at times but there's some differences genetically for whatever reason. ? is crazy. Some Indians with short hair could pass for Black too, especially the bald ones
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They all black
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    If they came from the americas, it would make sense that they would leave some behind.

Look at modern day siberia\Mongolia you still see people there that look like native Americans, and in the Americas you still have people who look like these, wait a minute, is that pesky ? using his brain again