2. Clouds?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
6324973_eb3781e841_o.jpg

Does anybody know what are in the clouds?

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What Do you want first? The bitter or the sweet my friend?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I dont. I know Above The Clouds By Gang Starr

What's in the clouds?
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Scientifically, Conspiracy or some Religious/Spiritual concepts? Your question is to broad and vague a spectrum to answer, clarify please.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

depositphotos_26979233-Vector-danger-sign-with-skull-symbol.jpg

What proceeds is a look into the soon coming future, proceed with caution and take action. Praise ? !

When this day comes:

W-caves.jpg

the cloudy day, the time of the heathen, the time when no man can work, the time when the mighty man will cry there bitterly....well this will be your lot:

sala3.jpg

1. Baldness upon every head, both man and woman.

"And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all ? , and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day." Amos 8:10

sackcloth-and-ashes.jpg

2. Sackcloth upon every person. No more high fashion.

"Indeed every head will be bald and every beard cut short. There will be gashes on all the hands and sackcloth on the ? ."
    Jeremiah 48:37

39eed5f57fcbf96afc42a4097ddfcafe.jpg?1277154021

3. Branding (666) instead of beauty!

"And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and branding instead of beauty." Isaiah 3:24

britney666.jpg

4. Pledge of allegiance to the beast will be MO of the day on the pain of death!

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
    Revelation 13:16-18

clip_image00511.jpg
    rain-of-fire.jpg

5. The armory of the LORD is contained inside the clouds! Therefore the day of sudden destruction shall bring great ruin to planet earth on that day!

7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
    Psalms 18:7-14

"22Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?"
    Job 38:22-23

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh! The day of the LORD cometh, cruel, both with wrath and fierce anger! Howl ye for the day! Wail, weep, and mourn! Alas for the day! Alas for the day! The LORD will open his armoury, and bring forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord ? of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans! Yes, in that day if there remain 10 men in 1 house, they shall die! There shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence!

The day of the LORD is darkness and not light, even very dark with no brightness in it! Behold, the clouds will cover the earth and the inhabitants that survive the day of sudden destruction will have this to look foward to in the cloud day:

agatha_bottomless_pit.PNG
    bottomless-pit.jpg

The rumor:

#Willumakethepilgrimage

Zechariah 8

Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

What's in the clouds?

For those who experience the bitter day:

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

It's an evil day for those who don't know Jesus Christ when the cloudy day arrives.

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

Before Jesus Christ appears in ALL His glory and Splendor, the clouds must go before Him! And when those clouds arrive, well it's going to be terrible to say the least if that day isn't like a twinkling of an eye to you. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    REV_RAGE wrote: »
    Scientifically, Conspiracy or some Religious/Spiritual concepts? Your question is to broad and vague a spectrum to answer, clarify please.

Just give your input my friend. The clouds are the dust of Gods feet. Amen.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So, seriously speaking, through the dust from his feet, comes rain, right?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

What's in the clouds?

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

It's an evil day for those who don't know Jesus Christ when the cloudy day arrives.

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

Before Jesus Christ appears in ALL His glory and Splendor, the clouds must go before Him! And when those clouds arrive, well it's going to be terrible to say the least if that day isn't like a twinkling of an eye to you. Amen.

So Jesus is gonna burn all disbelievers ISIS style when he comes back? I mean....seriously?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6324973_eb3781e841_o.jpg

You should know!

A cloud is made up of tiny water droplets, or ice crystals. They float on air because they're very, very light.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coals of fire? You mean meteors? Those don't form in clouds nor do they come from clouds.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

So, seriously speaking, through the dust from his feet, comes rain, right?

Yes the dust of His feet provides the dew from heaven.

"The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet." Nahum 1:3

You see, but the cloudy day is near my friend. The cloudy day is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord ? of hosts! Yes, breaking down the walls and of crying to the mountains! Alas for the day my friend! He who is courageous amongst the mighty shall flee away naked in that day. ? have mercy!

So the question remains @kliche, "What will you do on the day of the appointed festival And on the day of the feast of the LORD?"

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2015
    Options

What's in the clouds?

Hail stones

and

coalsoffire.png

So Jesus is gonna burn all disbelievers ISIS style when he comes back? I mean....seriously?

"12And ? said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between ? and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. 17So ? said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Genesis 9:12-17

rainbow.jpg

? is a covenant making and a covenant keeping ? . The rainbow is a promise to ALL living creatures on earth from ? that He will never again flood the WHOLE world in judgment! Hallelujah! You see in order to understand whats coming, you have to understand what has been. Why? because the beginning tells us how the end will come! And how will it come? Like this:

flash_flood.jpg

Just to reinforce the point here is Hollywood telling us how the end will come as well:

http://youtu.be/yftHosO0eUo

(go to 1:31)

"After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed." Daniel 9:27

THE END COMES LIKE A FLOOD!!!!

IT WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!

Thus we come to the cloudy day, the day of sudden destruction, the day when ? judges by fire! Rebellious Mankind will learn that there is a ? who judges and they will have respect unto the Holy One of Israel! But the question that remains is do you know how to abide the day of His coming?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    6324973_eb3781e841_o.jpg

You should know!

A cloud is made up of tiny water droplets, or ice crystals. They float on air because they're very, very light.

1. Yes.

2. Does the rain have a father?

3. From whose ? comes the ice?

4. Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens?

5. Do you know how to prepare for the cloudy day?

#Willyoumakethepilgrimage?

Zechariah 8

Amen

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Coals of fire? You mean meteors? Those don't form in clouds nor do they come from clouds.

"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail, which I reserve for times of trouble, for days of war and battle?" Job 38:22-23

Tell me the location of Gods storehouse for the cloud day Oh wise one......
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You seriously cannot be this dumb...

Do you feel shame when your naked my friend?

@fortyacres&amule
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <--- jus here for the entertainment
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one's going to answer the question?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your ? is a cryptic sonofabitch
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You seriously cannot be this dumb...

But he is.
    So no one's going to answer the question?
    ---->>
    6324973_eb3781e841_o.jpg

You should know!

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's water vapor. Water evaporates into the air forming clouds, over time that water becomes rain or snow and the process happens again.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So the question remains @kliche, "What will you do on the day of the appointed festival And on the day of the feast of the LORD?"

I don't know.

I believe that something is guiding or governing the earth and all around us... What do I call this "something" doing so.. I don't know.. at times I called this Allah.. But now I say "the power that governs the world".. I've moved myself away from religious doctrine for a while now. I believe there is more than meets the eye.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    It's water vapor. Water evaporates into the air forming clouds, over time that water becomes rain or snow and the process happens again.

We all know what clouds are made of, we wanted to know what was IN the clouds, as per DoU's knowledge.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    <--- jus here for the entertainment

And Lord willing you will leave as a born again believer in the true and living ? my friend! The inevitable is coming! Therefore because I love you, I must warn you of the dangers that lay ahead. An enemy, on the other hand, would let you go head long on in to destruction! And if the blind lead the blind both fall into the same ditch. Amen!

#willumakethepilgrimage?

Zechariah 8

Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Amen