How this work?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Craziest revelation bout yesterday s CC is Riddlerap is black lol
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People was asking where dro was, and I was about to say, as soon as I got on, before I even got my full name out, this rapid fire of roasting came out of nowhere.

It happened so fast I didn't catch most of what was said, I was just like ,"Who is this?" It happened all within 20sec then he jumped off. I was bewildered for a sec, then I realized it was dro.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real gangstas enunciate, ? .
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think that was dro tho lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain sounds younger than i expected. I was expecting james earl jones type of voice.

Yall make it seem like i sound like a straight up ? lmaaoooo

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like listening to @Noir talk.

It makes me happy.

I'm happy now :-)
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi guys! how is this thing going? nobody recording?

Would you like for the calls to be recorded for future playback?
    BoldChild wrote: »
    People was asking where dro was, and I was about to say, as soon as I got on, before I even got my full name out, this rapid fire of roasting came out of nowhere.

It happened so fast I didn't catch most of what was said, I was just like ,"Who is this?" It happened all within 20sec then he jumped off. I was bewildered for a sec, then I realized it was dro.

Yeah, you couldn't even get your full username out before people began screeching. Craziness.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I got on round midnight cst missed everything
  • SixSickSins
    Options

Yeah, you left Sion to fend for himself. Shame on you! And all the other guys who went nite nite!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Yeah, you left Sion to fend for himself. Shame on you! And all the other guys who went nite nite!

i was on a date, lookung back on it i should ve stayed home and got on the CC lol, but Cain, Lefty, Riddlerap, Godinthebuilding, DWO and Noir were on when i got on
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Record them if they're funny or thought provoking
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on for all of 5 minutes. Only Lefty was talking though.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

@BoldChild You're welcome ? Lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my apologies.
    i got a ? load of stuff to study and still got family and business to run. thats on top of walking my dog whos getting fat.

how often will you guys do this CC?

and how often will you have the business hour?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lefty damn near took over the whole conversation. Brotha just kept goin...and goin...and goin...Lol!

I only kept it movin because ? was actin like church mice. I was just tryin to get it poppin. It was cool though. That ? @DWO would get off and come back on buzzin harder than he did before haha.
  • Mastery
    Options
    blackboy_workinginclass.png

This was me when @Sion was dropping knowledge
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what time yall usually done?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    what time yall usually done?

i think last night the last 2 to log off were riddlerap and I ....and i bounced round 2:40am cst
  • Mastery
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I only kept it movin because ? was actin like church mice. I was just tryin to get it poppin. It was cool though. That ? @DWO would get off and come back on buzzin harder than he did before haha.
    This ? @_Lefty was mad as ? . Lmao! Everytime this ? heard *ding* and no one said anything, he went in. Haha. I was sitting back dyin' yo lol
  • SixSickSins
    edited February 2015
    Options

my apologies.
    i got a ? load of stuff to study and still got family and business to run. thats on top of walking my dog whos getting fat.

how often will you guys do this CC?

and how often will you have the business hour?

I usually do them once or twice a year, but I think I'll keep this one up so anytime posters want to schedule a conference in advance, the number/thread are openly available. As for the business hour, let's shoot for once per week. Question is, can y'all commit to discussing money matters on such a timetable? Let's try it for a month, plan out a day and time of week, and the topic.

edit: I'll see about having the calls recorded so people who can't make the call can at least go back and listen.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    apparently i sound black, but im still a cac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJZiygvTZ9o