Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Why all the if chicks seem to find the weirdest lamest ? to open up to lol no hate or ? blocking but you how's be talking to anime watching weirdos and wondering why weird ? happen to y'all lol dumb decision making heffas

You just mad it ain't you.

I got dirt on you doggy you queen of poor decision making with dudes don't get aired out in here ?

Pow! Pow!
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man lock this stupid ?

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? went nowhere
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5106935177 call her and cry about it
    Who live or got a number from the bay I wonder....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5106935177 call[/b] her and cry about it

what is this?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why all the if chicks seem to find the weirdest lamest ? to open up to lol no hate or ? blocking but you how's be talking to anime watching weirdos and wondering why weird ? happen to y'all lol dumb decision making heffas

I got dirt on you doggy you queen of poor decision making with dudes don't get aired out in here ?

@kat
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man get these old ass lonely ? outta donkey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

I'm on the phone wit her now. Hold on...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOU THINK I FELT WHEN KATT GAVE ? HEAD AND LET YUNN HIT RAW...

ITS ALL GOOD DOE
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? here lol

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Child please do shut the ? up.

You got dirt let it be known. .what's it going to do? Sully my pristine reputation?

? your life.

@texas409
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Child please do shut the ? up.

You got dirt let it be known. .what's it going to do? Sully my pristine reputation?

? your life.

Look a here don't get back handed ? ...oh I forgot you are used to getting hands laid on you...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF? Let's not start this again, ^oftheworld. That cat is irrelevant but yoooouu. Yea I know you well. Last time telling you, cease and desist.

Lmfao, what happened? A few months ago you said you were her AKA sorority sister :(. Got your lies mixed up?

Never said that, young lady. You inquired but I never said that. Good Night.

You didn't have to. Your first avatar, an Alpha Kappa Alpha avatar:

719aac0ded89b684051e2199cbc801b4.jpg

You currently have a Freemasonry avatar. The first based on female groupings, the second based on male groupings. Interesting.

In my Rumors & Secrets thread, you allude to Top ? a lot of men. Now why would you do that?:
    A lot of thoughts on Top in the question feed today. People still reeling over it. At least she cleared up yesterday that she isn't ? anyone from here, so that was good.

SMH.....LOL....No idea.

Simply glancing over your past posts leaves one wondering whether you're a male or female....amongst other things, alias. Goodnight.
    Meroe wrote: »
    "Tejas" is spanish for Texas, the "n" can be considered "and" then the "PA" part is clearly Pennsylvania.

@SixSickSins

Texas and Pennsylvania, hmm.

Somebody from PA is being sneaky.

nice work @SixSickSins .

you brought to light the issues that I have had with these characters in the first place.

just one to clear one thing up: if you're alluding that I'm that "Somebody from PA" ---sorry to let you down, but it's not the kid.

we seem to forget that behind these online profiles there are all types of folk. most straight. others have varying neuroses, character disorders and even mental illness.

oh and to @DWO point I have not met nor do I ever intend to meet anyone on this site to engage in any type of sexual relations. I'm happy with my real love life. ❤️

Yeah, I 'member you saying the PA alias wasn't you before. Not sure who it is.

Can you dispel the ? scooby doo mystery in this ? ? Why is this happening and what's going on? Empress did a similar turn the other cheek, hush hush, speak in riddles thing...please be different, lol.

I thought you was gon let Cain give you some dingaling onceuponatime. You ain't gon come visit us in NC? You don't wanna see my hermit ? ??

no riddles. just poor judgment on my part.

he reached out to me via PM for advice. I obliged once I learned of his situation.

harmless enough.

we platonically chatted and gave each other feedback about real life situations.

I made it clear from the very beginning that I was seeing someone and i could only offer him an occasional ear and introspective words from time to time.

of course things went left and I asked him to stop contacting me. that's when he started dropping subliminals and the aliases popped up.

I simply want peace.

I have attempted to handle this privately, but of course we all like a good show.

And come on Six, you know @Cain is married. I don't even roll like that. ⭐️

nSO2NT8C3NM02.png
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I likeit rough hoe.

? I see
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Child please

tumblr_m19vmac8vq1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I likeit rough hoe.

? I see

Do you?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I likeit rough hoe.
    ((((((Molested)))))) post^^^
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..I got plenty of real dirt for you to make up lies TxBoi.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh take dat ? to da adhd thread
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    call her and cry about it
    Who live or got a number from the bay I wonder....

Gottem