NBA is on some ? ?

BoogaSuga
BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yall see this NBA fashion show they doung right now?

NBA players doing catwalks to Beyonce while Kenny & Charles judge them.
giphy.gif?w=320

Klay Thompson just said he feels pretty

giphy.gif?w=320
«13

Comments

  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The media is very ? -tolerant...smh.Me personally im a man for a woman type of guy but what ever.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    man dwight's actions were scust
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man dwight's actions were scust

    I only caught the butt-end (no ? ) of the show

    What Dwight do?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    man dwight's actions were scust

    I only caught the butt-end (no ? ) of the show

    What Dwight do?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCuaB_-yiZo
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was kinda thinking the same ? couldn't believe they had a fashion show but whatever I guess.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    lmmfao... *may be construed as ? * EDIT:lmmfao EDIT:just lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the issues with these nba cats isn't ? ? (that ? been going on it ain't new). The issues with the NBA is the lack of character and leadership with these emotional ass ? . Look at melo playing in the ASG but about to shut it down for the rest of the season. Now that the media is bringing up the story his ? ass might play a game or 2 then quit. Look at d rose and his idiotic comments about pain later on in life like he had a concussion. The media bashed him and he caught feelings and so did his brother.

    Look at KD. The media on his ? most of his career. 1 person posted a valid headline questioning him after an playoff game and he catches feelings. Same with lebron tweeting subliminally about Kevin Love. Admitting it was about him then backtracking etc etc.

    There are fewer alpha males in the league than ever before. Yes the media is more ruthless but kobe ain't give 2 ? about the media. Dennis rodman was not backtracking to the media or sending subliminal shots. Bird, Magic and Jordan hated each other on the court.

    Cats need to start acting like grown men and not big babies.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Cats need to start acting like grown men and not big babies.

    ...and stop playing with eachothers ?


    blake-griffin-grabs-trainers-head-on-tv.gif
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie Miller called Giannis a "tall glass of water" smh
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    man dwight's actions were scust

    I only caught the butt-end (no ? ) of the show

    What Dwight do?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCuaB_-yiZo

    What in the ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Professional athletes been doing this ? . Hell in the Broke documentary they talked about spending thousands on tailored suits trying to outdo their teammates. This ? ain't new at all
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they implemented the dress code almost a decade ago, it was the beginning of the end. Something I've always wondered though. I always wear dress socks during work cause I have to. I see teenage males wear dress socks while they play a sport. Do y'all do that too?? Cause I can't get with that. Not my thing I guess
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    the issues with these nba cats isn't ? ? (that ? been going on it ain't new). The issues with the NBA is the lack of character and leadership with these emotional ass ? . Look at melo playing in the ASG but about to shut it down for the rest of the season. Now that the media is bringing up the story his ? ass might play a game or 2 then quit. Look at d rose and his idiotic comments about pain later on in life like he had a concussion. The media bashed him and he caught feelings and so did his brother.

    Look at KD. The media on his ? most of his career. 1 person posted a valid headline questioning him after an playoff game and he catches feelings. Same with lebron tweeting subliminally about Kevin Love. Admitting it was about him then backtracking etc etc.

    There are fewer alpha males in the league than ever before. Yes the media is more ruthless but kobe ain't give 2 ? about the media. Dennis rodman was not backtracking to the media or sending subliminal shots. Bird, Magic and Jordan hated each other on the court.

    Cats need to start acting like grown men and not big babies.

    That's more of a generational issue, not an nba issue. Lots of cats born in the 90s and later are like this.

    Also, it's hard to say the old nba wasn't like this when we didn't have anywhere CLOSE to the amount of exposure to them as we do the stars of today. Wasn't no twitter/IG/social media storm/espn gossip on these levels... I'm sure there was plenty of bitchassness in the past 30 years
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidenote... that dwight ? was 100% ? . No excuses for that one. ? caressed his hand when he was doing it WTF
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    the issues with these nba cats isn't ? ? (that ? been going on it ain't new). The issues with the NBA is the lack of character and leadership with these emotional ass ? . Look at melo playing in the ASG but about to shut it down for the rest of the season. Now that the media is bringing up the story his ? ass might play a game or 2 then quit. Look at d rose and his idiotic comments about pain later on in life like he had a concussion. The media bashed him and he caught feelings and so did his brother.

    Look at KD. The media on his ? most of his career. 1 person posted a valid headline questioning him after an playoff game and he catches feelings. Same with lebron tweeting subliminally about Kevin Love. Admitting it was about him then backtracking etc etc.

    There are fewer alpha males in the league than ever before. Yes the media is more ruthless but kobe ain't give 2 ? about the media. Dennis rodman was not backtracking to the media or sending subliminal shots. Bird, Magic and Jordan hated each other on the court.

    Cats need to start acting like grown men and not big babies.

    Man, I got irritated when I saw that LeBron tweeted that ? about Kevin Love. ? , bring that ? to him when you see him.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Durant needs a team.

    And they got forced to do fashion cause theyre hoes.

    Flat out.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Durant needs a team.

    And they got forced to do fashion cause theyre hoes.

    Flat out.