Funny ? rappers say

Options
spayspay
spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
Name some funny ? that rappers say.

Jeezy cracks me up when he says "Between me and you...." on his songs. Alright Snowman, I won't tell nobody.

:))

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I ask em who is it? They say room service. Gimme one minute, she gettin’ a ? service.”

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Choke a south park writer with a fish stick"
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That GFK ? got me in tears
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    off top

rick ross's "ugh or huggh! when he raps

and most recently beanie sigel on feel it in the air
    " my spider senses are tingling
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My album dropping *insert number* quarter next year.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My album is a classic.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    "What's next? What's next? What's N-X-E-T" - Warren G

"Got diarrhea flow, I ? on ? /Even when I'm constipated I still ? on ? " - Jeezy

"Ayo, I ain't got nothin' against Wayne like that but his crew is some garbage ? , namsayin. That ain't a dynasty or nothin', nahmean. That's a crew wit like 10 Memphis Bleeks, namsayin. When Jae Millz is one of the more talented members in ya crew you just losin', nahmean." - Ghostface Killa

"But if somebody asked me ayo Tone you think this ? ever caught snowflakes on his tongue before? I would say yeah. Absolutely yo. If somebody asked me ayo Tone you think that if we was watchin figure skatin wit that ? Aubrey that he could tell ? the difference between a triple toe loop n a triple lutz? Again yo I gotta say no doubt pa. That aint the types a ? that the average ? be knowin but I think that son can definitely tell the difference g. If somebody asked ayo Toney you think this ? ever nursed a insect or small rodent back to health? Word is bond yo I gotta say hell yeah g. Probably jus yesterday even." - Ghostface Killa

Jim Jones Ad libs

Good ? .

Yo, when was the last time this ? Big Ghost dropped a review? Them ? was GOAT and sorely needed in the present state of things.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Got diarrhea flow, I ? on ? /Even when I'm constipated I still ? on ? " - Jeezy

"Ayo, I ain't got nothin' against Wayne like that but his crew is some garbage ? , namsayin. That ain't a dynasty or nothin', nahmean. That's a crew wit like 10 Memphis Bleeks, namsayin. When Jae Millz is one of the more talented members in ya crew you just losin', nahmean." - Ghostface Killa

"But if somebody asked me ayo Tone you think this ? ever caught snowflakes on his tongue before? I would say yeah. Absolutely yo. If somebody asked me ayo Tone you think that if we was watchin figure skatin wit that ? Aubrey that he could tell ? the difference between a triple toe loop n a triple lutz? Again yo I gotta say no doubt pa. That aint the types a ? that the average ? be knowin but I think that son can definitely tell the difference g. If somebody asked ayo Toney you think this ? ever nursed a insect or small rodent back to health? Word is bond yo I gotta say hell yeah g. Probably jus yesterday even." - Ghostface Killa

Jim Jones Ad libs

Wait. Was that the real GFK or Big Ghost?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Put the pounds in the trash can, gucci do the dishes

lol

you gotta be a street ? to understand
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Jim Jones Ad libs

Big Ghost
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Jim Jones Ad libs

Big Ghost

That's what I thought. ? had to be supa old. He doesn't even refer to himself as Tony anymore
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always laugh when tupac said Hennessey and ememies. He say that ? in 80% of his songs. A song is not complete until he say it.

Another one is beanie sigel rhyming, rock, block, clock, lock, dock,flock...he love those "ock" sounding words
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My albums like watching a movie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    spayspay wrote: »
    Name some funny ? that rappers say.

Jeezy cracks me up when he says "Between me and you...." on his songs. Alright Snowman, I won't tell nobody.

:))

This ? ended this quote with smiley faces
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge knight would own this thread.

He got quotes for days.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge knight would own this thread.

He got quotes for days.
    Suge isn't a rapper though
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And whether I got money or not, amma be in a canoe paddling, making fun of your yacht."
    -Eminem

That ? made me laugh when I heard it first.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im makin for money ? !!!!" -99% of new rappers

Then ? is crying about the label been takin all they dough...is funny cause is true..but kinda sad at the sametime (kanye shrug)
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im making money ? !!...is wat I meant
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean price.
    Damn near anything he says
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB's nxgga please album - funniest hip hop album ever, even had chris rock rhymin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjwAP_zwaFY