Whats with girls wearing wedding rings and not married...Is this a thing?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody notice this?

Comments

• MazterChef
    Options
    some girls dont like being approached/talked to in certain situations and a wedding ring is a good cover for that.

even though ? gonna nig regardless.
    but a ring tho?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    Anybody notice this?

No.

I literally never look for a wedding ring when I'm scoping out a chick. More than a few times, I tried to talk to a chick and they be like 'I'm married.' and flashed the ring. Hadn't even noticed that ? on their finger. Don't eem be checking.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some girls dont like being approached/talked to in certain situations and a wedding ring is a good cover for that.

Yep, pretty chicks are doing this more and more. Too many thirsty ? out there, my home girl wears a fake wedding ring whenever she knows she's about to wait for the bus.

id clown a married ? on the bus. lol
    smh.. these ? ? be takin themselves too damn serious. lol
  • MazterChef
    Options

Yep, pretty chicks are doing this more and more. Too many thirsty ? out there, my home girl wears a fake wedding ring whenever she knows she's about to wait for the bus.

thats crazy man not an engagement ring but a wedding band
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ring ? ain't nothing new. ? been doing that ? ? great-grandparents been in the game choosing and being chose.

My sister and some of her friends used to do ? like that before they got married for real

They feel its just a faster and easier way of getting rid of ? they not trying to talk to.

Saying no and showing a wedding ring is easier than saying no and having a ? get aggressive asking why she ain't trying to give him no play.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lol well she's sexy as ? so I kinda understand where she's coming from. It's a neverending parade of ? always trying to holla at her, must get annoying after awhile. And plus she was ? with me so there was no need for the extra attention.....haven't spoken to her in awhile (she was replaced)
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I Think She Got Bigger Problems Than Thirsty Dudes Breh

• kingblaze84
    Options

Chicks will do a lot to NOT get attention if they're hot enough.....think of Buffy the Body or Cherokee D'Ass waiting at a bus stop. It was like that, dudes would even park their cars to talk to her. As she's standing at the bus stop. ? was getting ridiculous.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lol well she's sexy as ? so I kinda understand where she's coming from. It's a neverending parade of ? always trying to holla at her, must get annoying after awhile. And plus she was ? with me so there was no need for the extra attention.....haven't spoken to her in awhile (she was replaced)

aint nothin sexy about a ? on a bus. lol
    i dont care how u try to spin it. lol

Lol well in NYC most people don't drive, so it's easy to spot good lookin ? on the bus. The roads in NYC are beyond overcrowded.....parking is a ? , and NYPD will ticket you for anything.

Take a bus to or from Fordham Road in the Bronx one day. Your jaw might drop from all the bad chicks you might see get on the bus. I actually bagged a number on the bus a few years ago
  • MazterChef
    Options

Chicks will do a lot to NOT get attention if they're hot enough.....think of Buffy the Body or Cherokee D'Ass waiting at a bus stop. It was like that, dudes would even park their cars to talk to her. As she's standing at the bus stop. ? was getting ridiculous.

well thanks to yall confirming
    im still hollering unless she do the yayo dance and show the ring
    im going in

QGRc199.gif
  • kingblaze84
    Options

well thanks to yall confirming
    im still hollering unless she do the yayo dance and show the ring
    im going in

QGRc199.gif

Yeah do you, just a hint of advice though....the bus stop might not be the best place to holla lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol well in NYC most people don't drive, so it's easy to spot good lookin ? on the bus. The roads in NYC are beyond overcrowded.....parking is a ? , and NYPD will ticket you for anything.

Take a bus to or from Fordham Road in the Bronx one day. Your jaw might drop from all the bad chicks you might see get on the bus. I actually bagged a number on the bus a few years ago

okay okay..
    it makes sense now..

carry on. lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I wear a fake wedding ring when I go to the bar to pick up females.

Me and my ex have an agreement we both act like we fake married, keep a picture of us wearing our 'rings' together. Hers to drive men off, mine to attract women. Works everytime bruh trust me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

okay okay..
    it makes sense now..

carry on. lol

Trust me, I wish chicks in NYC drove more. There's a lot of ? chicks in NYC, and it's not cuz of them taking the bus. It's cuz too many have kids they can't even afford smh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably like that chick who married herself. They have issues.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bus-stop-shop.jpg

3525300c_cam.gif

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she don't have a wedding band then she aint married

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kat
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

bus-stop-shop.jpg

3525300c_cam.gif

LOL wtf is that?? I'd roll my window up too
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use to live in the Bronx and this man is not lying.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Let carrie matheson tell it...it's to weed out dudes that wana get to know her and attract the ones that are DTF