My sister behaves like a ?

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
She is 40. ? a 33 year old. And he already has a woman, and one child with his GF, and one on the way with his GF.

And the slimy ? gets under my skin. I live 8hrs away so rarely get to see my family as it is, but when I do, this ? is there, acting like he's the man of her household, while the ? has a house of his own with HIS own filthy ? ? ? family. His GF found out told him to stay away from my sister and busted him through their text messages back n forth..

BUT HEY HERE"S THE TWIST!!! As this started happening bout 5 years back, my sister left her office job and went into partnership with this ? running 2 coffee shops together.. so you can imagine when it's late night meeting, they ? man!!.

At night he goes to my sisters often and they ? , cos my nephew is 15 and the coolest kid you can imagine, tells me that his mother is being whorish and this guy is no good. I told me sister last time I made the trip to see them, I said if this guy invades when I'm having MY family time with my sister n nephew, I will break his ? jaw. My sister said "you're scaring me", I said "well it's how my heart feels inside. You let him decide what he wants"

Comments