FCC Internet regulation coming soon...Adios 1st amendment in the works!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/02/23/house-chairman-urges-fcc-transparency/23882079/

FCC chief pressed to release net neutrality rules

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/25/technology/path-clears-for-net-neutrality-ahead-of-fcc-vote.html?referrer=

F.C.C. Net Neutrality Rules Clear Hurdle as Republicans Concede to Obama

Those are a few articles that detail what's happening under our noses. The government will now be controlling the internet. The treacherous dealer has dealt treacherously! Yeah the treacherous dealer hath dealt very treacherously!

It's the blood moon season! Behold the solar eclipse cometh!

1743654_10204709062320774_8836147966407230980_n.jpg

Hope your feet is planted on the solid rock, it's going to be a rough storm! Behold, the cloudy day is coming! He that is courageous amongst the mighty shall flee away naked in that day. Amen.

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is such a ? idiot
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jacobs trouble....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Don't think he gonna do it
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So a hypothetical internet crackdown is the catalyst for "the fall of babylon"

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    So a hypothetical internet crackdown is the catalyst for "the fall of babylon"

No, but a TERRIBLE vision has been revealed unto me! I see a couple of chariots and a couple of horseman on the way! They shall sup up as the east wind, they shall heap up dust and take it! For they shall come all for violence! All that come to spoil the well favored harlot shall leave satisfied! For they shall not take delight in gold, silver shall be an offense unto them, but they shall hunt for the precious life and they shall devour all who are found in her on that day! For thus saith the Lord:

"A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.
    Isaiah 21:2

FYI

Treacherous

: not able to be trusted : showing that someone cannot be trusted
    : very dangerous and difficult to deal with
    : characterized by or manifesting treachery

a : likely to betray trust : unreliable <a treacherous memory>
    b : providing insecure footing or support <treacherous quicksand>
    c : marked by hidden dangers, hazards, or perils

Oh yeah, the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, the treacherous dealer dealeth very treacherously!

http://youtu.be/if1qCfMsy_A

itsatrap.jpg

"Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
    Isaiah 13:6-9

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's in the San Diego water?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This guy is the ic's best troll
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd at the admiral akbar meme, but didn't read ? you said.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall can keep thinking bruh is trolling if yall want....
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, but a TERRIBLE vision has been revealed unto me! I see a couple of chariots and a couple of horseman on the way!
    hqdefault.jpg

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    What's in the San Diego water?

Nourishment. But behold, the days are coming in which those who pant shall remain parched! For the days are evil. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    This guy is the ic's best troll

@jokerking
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/528115/the-fcc-just-voted-for-net-neutrality#latest

Seeing ye see but ye do not perceive.......

? have mercy on us
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    I lol'd at the admiral akbar meme, but didn't read ? you said.

Gubbament watching.......
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Damn

Got to get to Jerusalem Pico.

Amen.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about this Babylon ? but a lot of you ? sleep tho. Either way you gonna get got.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yall can keep thinking bruh is trolling if yall want....

As it was in the days of Noah.....

For many are called but few are chosen....

The remnant shall be in Jerusalem!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/16/benjamin-netanyahu-tells-europes-jews-to-move-to-i/

It's happening....but the whole house is still to come!

Zechariah 8!

Jeremiah 51:50

Hallelujah!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This was the best thing to happen. you really wanted comcast and verison to get what they really wantes?? do you want to pay to be on the IC?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I don't know about this Babylon ? but a lot of you ? sleep tho. Either way you gonna get got.

What ever you think of world war 3, think about America being the 1st and biggest casualty of the conflict.

There will be no escape in that day. For thus saith the Lord,

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived luxuriously, so much torment and sorrow give her; for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine, and she shall be utterly burned with Fire; for strong is the LORD ? who judgeth her."
    Revelation 18:7-8

Yeah all the glitz and the glam of Hollywood, Wall Street, and every city in between shall be recompensed in double measure in one day and in one hour.

The Enola ? dropped a firecracker compared to the recompense that Babylon shall receive on that day!

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This was the best thing to happen. you really wanted comcast and verison to get what they really wantes?? do you want to pay to be on the IC?

U see a tree.

But there's a mountain coming that shall be established and set upon the top of all hills! Yes and it shall flourish! Taking root it shall be strengthened and the King of the mountain shall rule in righteousness!

The Day of the Lord is nigh, yes, the cloudy day is near! And what will you do in the day of the appointed feast and in the day when the plummet line is cast?

Howl ye for the day of the Lord is near! There shall be many dead bodies in every place! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    No, but a TERRIBLE vision has been revealed unto me! I see a couple of chariots and a couple of horseman on the way!
    hqdefault.jpg

Prophesy son of man, prophesy unto them:

"1Sound the alarm in Jerusalem!
    Raise the battle cry on my holy mountain!
    Let everyone tremble in fear
    because the day of the LORD is upon us.
    2It is a day of darkness and gloom,
    a day of thick clouds and deep blackness.
    Suddenly, like dawn spreading across the mountains,
    a great and mighty army appears.
    Nothing like it has been seen before
    or will ever be seen again.
    3Fire burns in front of them,
    and flames follow after them.
    Ahead of them the land lies
    as beautiful as the Garden of Eden.
    Behind them is nothing but desolation;
    not one thing escapes.
    4They look like horses;
    they charge forward like warhorses.
    5Look at them as they leap along the mountaintops.
    Listen to the noise they make—like the rumbling of chariots,
    like the roar of fire sweeping across a field of stubble,
    or like a mighty army moving into battle.
    6Fear grips all the people;
    every face grows pale with terror."
    Joel 2:1-6

That's the cloudy day!

The bottomless pit!

The day when man will desire to die, but can't!

The night of the living dead!

Creatures so vile and wicked that ? had to chain them in the bottomless pit......that is until the cloudy day.

Fear, the snare, and the pit will be upon you if you are left behind on that day!

Amen.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

What do you think about oh dude that popped up in Greece? Many are calling him the anti christ because of his persuasiveness, he's athiest and his rise through the ranks into political power. He's also extremely close to the pope.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You only looking on the surface. There's only a handful of commercial isp's anyway. Not anyone can just up and compete regardless. Google, youtube, Netflix, facebook etc been using fast lanes for years and it hasnt hindered ? in the least, its made the internet better. Fast lanes are the backbone of the internet. FCC just handed these big companies the market, nothing changes, other ISP's still won't be able to compete and some websites and apps will always be faster than others. (But fear of what you don't understand n all that ? got ? stuck stupid) What they want back in return is what I'm worried about.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options