The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden 'black site' UPDATE ? !!!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited March 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta read this in full when i get a moment. Were one step closer to train cars with handcuffs loaded with people smh.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? TOLD YOU THEY WOULD BE USING NDAA TO LOCK OUR BLACK ? UP!

you ? ? and your "why does this ? concern us" ass questions.

i told you all.

and now come to find out they aint even locking up white folks, they locking up black folks!?!?!

Read the article at the guardian yesterday. Don't understand why this isn't the lead on every site and CNN, but then again I understand why
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i told you all.

and now come to find out they aint even locking up white folks, they locking up black folks!?!?!

Read the article at the guardian yesterday. Don't understand why this isn't the lead on every site and CNN, but then again I understand why

cause they put it in place.

the mere fact it's in chicago is a slap in the face to obama.

Site been there before BHO. Justice Dept should investigate.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so what we gonna do about this.

Maybe we should get sharpton to bring some visibility to this, amirite?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some scary ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? scary and unbelievable that people can be held in ? . ? hasn't changed smh.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone know why we are being targeted?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn my ? LLS
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where in homan square is this place? I've been going to RML Hospital off the Homan exit for the last couple weeks now...i wouldn't mind taking a look at where this black site is.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean ? I know you taking a shot and all that....buuuuuut

the guy does have a tv show on one of the big 3 cable news networks...that would be something
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to have to be the one to break common sense to you all but this story is ? . It's from a British tabloid style paper known to exaggerate and lie about ? , that's just their style.

The idea that a British paper like this would uncover such a story and not the local media is absurd. I guarantee you the CPD will speak out defending it and be open to any local media investigation and it's not like they'll be able to cover it all up if this kinda ? was really going down. If they even take it seriously that is.. just watch.

That is a real police station by the way, you can look it up. Not like its some big ? secret.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Funny cause he's going to have a report about this on his show today.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to have to be the one to break common sense to you all but this story is ? . It's from a British tabloid style paper known to exaggerate and lie about ? , that's just their style.

The idea that a British paper like this would uncover such a story and not the local media is absurd. I guarantee you the CPD will speak out defending it and be open to any local media investigation and it's not like they'll be able to cover it all up if this kinda ? was really going down. If they even take it seriously that is.. just watch.

That is a real police station by the way, you can look it up. Not like its some big ? secret.

some are saying the CPD is using the local media to down play the spot...
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

the guy does have a tv show on one of the big 3 cable news networks...that would be something

Well lets see, cause this ? got access to obama but he was talking bout invading the oscars which is trivial ? to begin with... but yeah maybe he can bring some attention to this
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Well lets see, cause this ? got access to obama but he was talking bout invading the oscars which is trivial ? to begin with... but yeah maybe he can bring some attention to this

Lol yeah that was some ? no doubt...but like I said he's undeniably a "race hustler"
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know your news source is wbad when the 'crazies' on conspiracy forums laugh at 'theguardian' as a source. Or it could just be all the contradictions in the articles.

But that is not to say actual shady ? doesn't go down in Chicago.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not ? I am from Chi, that is all I will say
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i told you all.

cause they put it in place.

the mere fact it's in chicago is a slap in the face to obama.

Site been there before BHO. Justice Dept should investigate.
    jono wrote: »
    This is will require a federal investigation. With congress being ? about confirming a new attorney general ? like this will likely get lost in the political shuffle.

I know that Holder is still AG right now and he will be there until they confirm his replacement but a change in administrations mean a change in policy and procedure, the potential AG might not be as interested in civil rights abuses as Holder's administration has been.

This seems to be a deep rabbit hole here.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn chicago mad grimey. In the news recently there was a human body part exchange in chicago. It was some weird ?
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

i told you all.

What I learned in life is that peoples opinions change, whenever the situation changes