American Horror Story Hotel

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasnt the only one that pressed pause.. when they had the crossword puzzle titled my head to see if i could find some clue was i....

:#
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that Evan Peters character is the one who designed/built the Hotel in the 1930s, if Gaga is the current owner than she might've had ties with Evan Peters character, aint no tellin how long Gaga character has been alive...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    I read that Evan Peters character is the one who designed/built the Hotel in the 1930s, if Gaga is the current owner than she might've had ties with Evan Peters character, aint no tellin how long Gaga character has been alive...

I also heard this season is gonna connect some of the characters from past seasons
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this show was BS when my girl told me about it because I don't trust her judgement when it comes to good movies and TV shows but American Horror Story was surprisingly good...... Binge watched on Netflix earlier this year.......... I'm going to watch until mid-season before I watch though...... I can't wait a week to watch shows I'm feelin
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    I barely made it past dude with theach eyeballs and tongue out...what kind of sicko writes this stuff?

Wtf? That's some Halloween store prop ? ..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea...um....what was the point of the ? scene?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasnt the only one that pressed pause.. when they had the crossword puzzle titled my head to see if i could find some clue was i....

:#

I swear I was about to.I bet a clue for next year is on it
  • loch121
    edited October 2015
    Options
    1.Gaga is not a vampire.She doesn't have fangs,she just drinks blood.2.Metal ? is called the addiction demon.Message!!! drugs ? you...literally.3.And yes there is a killer killing by the 10 commandments

Usually AHS sets the premise up front,but this is mysterious.Season 1 we established Ghosts wanting ppl out,2 we knew Lana was held captive,3 we knew we had to find a supreme.4.t was about outsiders.This season is foggy from the pilot.loosely dude is looking for his son.

Why did those ? stay after that thing came out the bed?? the police.

Yeah this reminds me of The shining,7,1408, and some True Bloodand Scream.

Gaga was made for this role.IDK if she can act,but I'm sure blood orgies are what she does on weekdays anyway.gaga did go to school for acting though.Gaga is a character.

The real hotel,named the Cecil has an ill history.Richard Ramirez stayed there while killing ppl and another serial killer and some chick died in the water tank there and ppl drank and bathed in the water for a few days or weeks.

Kids remind me of Children of the corn and that other old movie with the spooky kids along with The Shining.

How are they gonna get dude unglued from inside that dead girl?Yuck

That metal ? ? scene was the sickest thing they ever did.Way past a pause.

When dude walked down the hall a dude wearing the Hostel suit walked out.

I'm not sure if the cop ever really left the hotel.I get that he wants to find his son,but why stay at this hotel knowing a serial killer may be there?No back up,no FBI?I think he was stuck there when he 1st went in room 64.

The gaga sex scene also reminded me of Hostel 2 where there were ppl like that.She got a nice little ? .

kathy Bates' character force fed her daughters in Coven too.Oh so they were addicts.

I assume Bates' character killed herself.

The cop traumatized his daughter for life .I wonder if twisty took his son?Twisty is in an upcoming trailer.

Marcy the real estate agent from season 1 in the building.Who does this ? work for?Satan?

I wonder if Will Drake is alive?Who was the previous owner?Obviously ppl can see whatever these ppl are in the hotel or everybody there is dead?

Okay so Holden is in the hotel.That wanna play ? was spooky and very Chuckyish.Cool gameroom for the demon babies.

Also these "ghosts" "spirirts" "demons" can leave the hotel I guess unlike Murder House.Well at least we know Gaga and Bates' son can.

LOL "A junkie's about to give him dope"

Cool seeing sarah be evil.IDK what Lady gaga is.Very mysterious.

AHS always starts strong.I like this show even when it's not the best.Love the music.This looking on point.

Going by the trailer,I guess that thing that came out the mattress was that dude who got ? I guess?But how he get in a whole other room?We'll see I guess.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I barely made it past dude with theach eyeballs and tongue out...what kind of sicko writes this stuff?

Ever read any Bret Easton Ellis, now THAT guy is a sick ? . Also, the dude that wrote the Hannibal books must be a little off his rocker too...
  • loch121
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

Ever read any Bret Easton Ellis, now THAT guy is a sick ? . Also, the dude that wrote the Hannibal books must be a little off his rocker too...

AHS been sick.That's the point.They taken it back to season 1 and 2 this year.And yeah Ellis wrote American ? .He doesn't really do horror,but he wrote Less Than Zero and some other ? .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loch121 this the hotel with that Lisa chick you're talking about

https://youtu.be/3TjVBpyTeZM
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freak show had a spark till that whole Halloween ghost ?

You was right as soon as that stupid ghost came. It let all the air out of the balloon, he killed the clown which I thought was cool. Damn I can see it falling off already. I will finish it up though
  • loch121
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @loch121 this the hotel with that Lisa chick you're talking about

https://youtu.be/3TjVBpyTeZM

Yes it is.Lot of wild ? happened there.
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Freak show had a spark till that whole Halloween ghost ?

You was right as soon as that stupid ghost came. It let all the air out of the balloon, he killed the clown which I thought was cool. Damn I can see it falling off already. I will finish it up though

The Halloween eps were good,but the show got wild after that.I wanted to see Twisty more,but Dandy was freakshow.Dandy was a great character.Part of the issue is that they are still making this show when it airs so Murphy listens to feedback and changes things and kinda wings it and you can tell.

• loch121
    Options
    We return to Murder House mid season
  • iron man1
    Options
  • blu197
    Options
    They had that ? Evan Peters lookin like Walt Disney, ima take a wild guess and say Gaga was his wife... Wonder if Peters is the guy committing the murders or is he still dead.. NH on that Dandy ?
  • iron man1
    Options
    Peters character is based off of a real serial killer named H.H. Holmes gotdamn. I do want to know how he's back though and the maid chick.
  • iron man1
    Options
    They had that ? Evan Peters lookin like Walt Disney, ima take a wild guess and say Gaga was his wife... Wonder if Peters is the guy committing the murders or is he still dead.. NH on that Dandy ?

The dude gaga turned into her new bf is crazy ass Dandy from last season?? ? didn't recognize him.
  • blu197
    Options
    They had that ? Evan Peters lookin like Walt Disney, ima take a wild guess and say Gaga was his wife... Wonder if Peters is the guy committing the murders or is he still dead .. NH on that Dandy ?

Just caught the whole episode, Peters is a ghost just like Ms.Evers (Maid) and the chick thats a junkie...
  • blu197
    Options
    Peters character is based off of a real serial killer named H.H. Holmes gotdamn. I do want to know how he's back though and the maid chick.

Yup, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
  • loch121
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Yup, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Scorcese and Leo are making a movie based on this dude.

That's Howard Hughes not this serial killer.

Howard Hughes was crazy,but not a serial killer.
  • loch121
    Options
    This ep was super long.I love the extra time,but ep was slow until Mr March.

Okay so I'm pretty sure that was the ? victim who came out of the mattress.

Crazy how a ? can decide in 1 second that you're a wrap.Kinda vampires be like Netflix and chill.Gaga still wants excitement.

Dandy/Tristan is snorting hella dope.I thought he was gonna stab dude rt there.

Why would dude invite his daughter to this haunted hotel?So I wonder why Drake's son didn't tell?

Okay so I guess they are vampires,but not called it like zombies in TWD.

I thought the cop was gonna lose his daughter too.Of course that picture won't come out right.

LOL Dandy wild.Just running in rooms for dope.

Evan Peters in the building.Mr March on some American ? ? .Obviously gaga was his wife.

I'm thinking this cop's drinking played a part in his son going missing.

I'm trying to remember who got killed with that award?

LOL at the Twilight like sexpostion.I almost expected for her to say "Say it out loud".Gaga got a nice little body.She got way in shape for this.

What do they do with these kids?Damn those girls look drained.....well old girl is drained.

Okay so I wonder who the 10 commandment killer is now and why are they continuing March's murders?

The maids in AHS be down for whatever.slitting your own throat takes pure hate for yourself.

Gaga did dude wrong.What his Kathy Bate's character's motivation?She kills a bunch of ppl to just see her son?Couldn't she just visit?

I wonder what Gaga's plan is?She's selling the hotel?IDK she seemed almost surprised that the hotel was being sold.Why can't she get money?She can't like ? somebody with money?Maybe that's the plan.

Ep was meh for an hr and got better.Lot of info was given.This ep ended on a cool note.

Something we don't know is happening with this cop.he said Tristan was dead,but earlier they said he was missing.

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well from what I've picked up from ep 2 I think lady gaga was that serial killer dudes husband
    The girl who said she likes to hear her scream when dude was wallin shawty in the wall had blonde hair

Also the junkie dude didn't die lady gaga saved him before he died
    Gaga even said he was half dead on the hotel bed etc so his alive just immortal

Also gaga is a vampire there just taking a diff spin on it like they did with twilight when they made vamps glitter and other B.S
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evans Peter is a boss
  • loch121
    Options
    I'll be back w/ a full break down,but there's something going on in this season we don't know.I hope they can make it interesting and not ? it up.