• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That album was meh...

T.I. Needs to focus or hang it up.. He has three duds to his name

T.i vs tip
    No mercy
    Paperwork

Trouble man was good but his last truly great album was urban legend...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cant hear the interview right now but Im sure Toomp seen the same thing most of us see with Pharrell producing the album..........it was a mistake.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me neither toomp, ion think it was pharrell tho, the beats of his on there turned out to be solid songs imo, well actually most of it was solid but it was like not even throwaways for an album, more like throwaways for a mixtape, i got to that on doe on phil song and i just had enough, that ? just sounded so played out
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    FINALLY SOME ? REALNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.I is surrounded by yes men. ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! After trap music ? has been going down hill. He's been putting out half albums and they all are forgettable!!!!!!!!!!!

@Stew
    Let this thread breath my brother.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    T.i is a rapper who never really evolved...

How many time you gonna give us a remix of the same damn album,b?

I'm serious and trap Musik had beats,bars,story telling,humor,social commentary..

Then this ? catalog started turning to dog ? after urban legend..strong singles yet weak filler filled album..

T.i.. Needs to leave pharells beats alone..remember no mercy?

"skateboard p make your face fall off,serve a ? str8 d make her face fall off"

? was audio ? ,b -_-
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    FINALLY SOME ? REALNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.I is surrounded by yes men. ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! After trap music ? has been going down hill. He's been putting out half albums and they all are forgettable!!!!!!!!!!!

@Stew

Why the hell would I close it?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yall sleep tho, Amazing was dope as ? , imo

no growth, have u heard paper trail? he's had a couple duds but i dont get the "fell off after urban legend" criticism.
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

no growth, have u heard paper trail? he's had a couple duds but i dont get the "fell off after urban legend" criticism.

You call paper trail evolution?..

Good album...still aint seeing the first 3... Unless tip come with something new..hes peaked a long time ago...paperwork is him running on fumes

Trap Musik is losing its luster
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    id call it growth from king and t.i. vs t.i.p.

improved lyrically, hitting on the topics that landed him in the ? he was in and how it affects him and his people, better beat selection, and more crossover appeal. it wasnt trap music, it was music with broader appeal from a guy who used to be in the trap. imo.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

I'm serious and trap Musik had beats,bars,story telling,humor,social commentary..

Then this ? catalog started turning to dog ? after urban legend..strong singles yet weak filler filled album..

? was audio ? ,b -_-

Aint too many of us real ? left on this board bruh. Stans, casual, & safe "we are the world" ass hip hop fans done took over this ? . Urban legend >>>>> other ? that came after but he did start slipping on that album. After trap musik success he started to let the fame go to his head. If you a true t.i fan and not a stan. Then you saw this ? . It's also when he started trying to be a super gangsta and really started going hard with that king of the south ? . Most people in the south never said nothing because T.I was bringing attention to the south in a major way(flip lit the flame). All the thirsty ? started getting exposed when this started happening lol. T.I lil slick ass started turning ? own hoods against them. This is what happened to the Lil flip situation. T.I saw all the snakes and used their thirst to his advantage. He knew he had the spotlight and threw a little attention and money their way. The legends seen him uniting the south(no matter how he did it) and bringing attention to the south. So some of them even stood behind him.

I remember flip broke this ? down years ago but it fell on def ears. ? started saying he was hatting lol(I remember ? that are in this thread saying this).
    Stew wrote: »

@Stew

Geeee, I have absolutely no idea................ ....... ... .. .That post clearly just came out of nowhere.... .. ..

Yeah I heard paper trail............and I forgot all about it lol, ol forced ass album. Drop one track post urban legend ? with these tracks.
    Aint heard ? on this level, post urban legend.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

? was audio ? ,b -_-

Aint too many of us real ? left on this board bruh. Stans, casual, & safe "we are the world" ass hip hop fans done took over this ? . Urban legend >>>>> other ? that came after but he did start slipping on that album. After trap musik success he started to let the fame go to his head. If you a true t.i fan and not a stan. Then you saw this ? . It's also when he started trying to be a super gangsta and really started going hard with that king of the south ? . Most people in the south never said nothing because T.I was bringing attention to the south in a major way(flip lit the flame). All the thirsty ? started getting exposed when this started happening lol. T.I lil slick ass started turning ? own hoods against them. This is what happened to the Lil flip situation. T.I saw all the snakes and used their thirst to his advantage. He knew he had the spotlight and threw a little attention and money their way. The legends seen him uniting the south(no matter how he did it) and bringing attention to the south. So some of them even stood behind him.

I remember flip broke this ? down years ago but it fell on def ears. ? started saying he was hatting lol(I remember ? that are in this thread saying this).

@Stew

Geeee, I have absolutely no idea................ ....... ... .. .That post clearly just came out of nowhere.... .. ..

Yeah I heard paper trail............and I forgot all about it lol, ol forced ass album. Drop one track post urban legend ? with these tracks.

? was audio ? ,b -_-

@Stew

shut up fam, them aint even close to the best tracks on those respective albums. real ? dont just agree with yo silly ass about some damn TI, real ? like what they like no matter who say what and think on they own. sit dine somewhere
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BARON_$AMEDI I've kinda noticed for a minute that you seem to have a strong dislike for T.I., why is that?
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a fan of TIP I can understand where ? are coming from but let's not confuse this.....King bangs..is it I'm Serious or Trap Muzik no but King is a solid album..
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    paperwork was ok.i hate that hes trying to turn it to a short movie albums.? just do some more trap musik

i like this album better

ti_trouble-man.jpg
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip has slowly been running out of things to rap about since he really blew up. His reality show made it so he couldn't be a dope boy in his rhymes no more. A real hiatus would do him well, come back as the early TI led by a crazy single. A dope early era album, a concept album that tells a story, and an introspective album to close it out. Let toomp lead all 3. Checkmate.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Toomp is saying it was 'Meh'. Pharrell and Tip just didn't work for the album.

Like I said a few times before, Tip x Toomp = Classics.

I believe Tip still has it but he playing right now.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That album was meh...

T.I. Needs to focus or hang it up.. He has three duds to his name

T.i vs tip
    No mercy
    Paperwork

Trouble man was good but his last truly great album was urban legend...

I disagree
    4126EEHF1PL.jpg
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why someone that is acused of snitching would name his album Paperwork.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Paper Trail gets no love here?
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a damn what nobody says King went hard as ? !!! Paper trail was a good ass album too. Were they on Trap muzik's level??? No but they were still damn good albums. Trap muzik's is basically Tip's equivalent to Illmatic by Nas, or ? by Snoop. That classic album that every album after gets judged by or can't measure up to.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....TI IS TOOOOO DEEP IN THE GAME 2 NOT HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT BY NOW! NGGA KNOW UR SOUND!
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution??? He's always been and always will be a niche rapper. Paper Trail and King were good albums. The rest after those and the first twould are coasters.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    So Paper Trail gets no love here?

? paper trail is not a bad album
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Most rappers have questionable albums they put out. He imo 6-3. That ain't bad at all. And also no Mercy even bad nor this album. Both just average . But he has 6 really good to great albums. Most rappers can't do that