Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    lol... they want to be white sooooooo bad... lol
    foh

Its called sticking up for ya own.
    Something ? know nothing of.
    I would call ? monkeys, but that would b an insult to monkeys, cause monkeys would ride for one another.

But hey, keep being "progressive" without progressing your community n the next generation.
    Also, shout out to the "? africa", and " im not black, im just american" crowd.

u upset about somethin my ? ??
    u need a hug?? lol

Hey man, if them Air Zeus 5's fit, wear em.

ayyyyye..
    if u can afford'em buy'em. lol

A few weeks ago, in America, they left an Indian man paralyzed cause they thought he was black.
    Thats all im saying...
    America is beating up other groups of ppl, just because they think they're u.
    By the way, the cop that left that Indian man paralyzed, got fired the same week... While cops killing Black Americans are getting incentives n perks.

But hey, "? Africa ,im black American"., "matter of fact, ? black American, im just American".

dont put words in my mouth..
    i said ? africa.. not my ? from the same struggle im from and u know that..

now take this *hug* and have a seat..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    foh

I would call ? monkeys, but that would b an insult to monkeys, cause monkeys would ride for one another.

But hey, keep being "progressive" without progressing your community n the next generation.

wtf does any of that have to do with me?
    anyway... he is the scapegoat. But instead of saying that all them pigs should be indicted, they just don't want this pig indicted.
    i don't give a ? about their unity. u really gonna applaud them crying about one their own getting in trouble for killing one of yours?
    ? yourself... my brother.

No ? , Im not applauding nobody. i just understand the game, and just pointing out the plays, that got those groups of ppl in to the playoffs.

We out here on some lottery team ? .

i havent said anything about any specific poster. i just pointed out certain ideologies, that got us catching L's.
    N hey, if u embody those ideologies, If the shoes fit, wear em..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya the ones crying, talking about "asians wanna be white, n get away with murder".

I pointed out ,they're just sticking up for there own. ? ? on each other left n right on all levels, thinking its the wave.
    I'm pointing out , that's not the wave, this is how u do it. stick for up for one another

hell, nighas would of been on some morale ? , talking about "we was wrong".
    When that Baltimore ? ,popped those two pigs in NY. ? was apologizing and ashamed every where...

How many asians apologize on behalf of the asian cop?
    How many asians shamed one another, on behalf of the asian cop?

Nobody is more under the control of white ppl then Asians in America.

Their not sticking up for their own. They doing it for white ppl.
  • D0wn
    Options
    foh

u upset about somethin my ? ??
    u need a hug?? lol

Hey man, if them Air Zeus 5's fit, wear em.

ayyyyye..
    if u can afford'em buy'em. lol

A few weeks ago, in America, they left an Indian man paralyzed cause they thought he was black.
    Thats all im saying...
    America is beating up other groups of ppl, just because they think they're u.
    By the way, the cop that left that Indian man paralyzed, got fired the same week... While cops killing Black Americans are getting incentives n perks.

But hey, "? Africa ,im black American"., "matter of fact, ? black American, im just American".

dont put words in my mouth..
    i said ? africa.. not my ? from the same struggle im from and u know that..

now take this *hug* and have a seat..

1st and foremost i didnt address any particular poster, so how am i putting words in ya mouth?
    I wasn't quoting nobody specific .
    I was highlighting n para phrasing ideologies , that MANY black ppl have expressed, and along with a string of recent incidents, have been proven to be ass back words.

By the way, that struggle u speak of, is depended on Africans too .
    Black americans are only 12% n we got no resources , butt these super powers depend on Africas resources.
    Africa have the man power n the means, but we black Americans have all the game.
    unify, n over night that changes the worlds power structure.

That's why they don't want black Americans, n africans to link up. all that ? africa ? , is ass back words, cause in white supremacy ,we all gets ?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do they want to be white? Probably. But I think they are taking advantage of a situation.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @down admires Asians bc they wanna get off Scott free with killing blacks like they're white idols
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asians: "We should be allowed to ? blacks with impunity too."

That's all I took from this. Disgusting.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This is to be expected all people rally around their own.

I don't think black people would rally around a black cop that shot a Chinese guy for no reason. But we have no choice but to be hip to the game instead of taking the easy way out and trying to appease and assimilate with whitey by stepping over another group.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Except us....to many charles barkleys and taye diggs within the black race...honestly i think ? play a part in why it will continue to stay that way.As to this ? ...its not surprising asians stick together point,blank,period.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hurry up and buy. We need O Dogg to come through and put some work in on these chinks
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Yall really think we don't unite

But everybody else do?

Yall better then that.

It's a damn Indian Government that changed to skin from dark to light.

Asian women flock to white men like flies to ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Besides us no other ppl fought in the country like we had.

I look at Latinos and Asians like this

We broke down the door for equal rights and all they did was slide theirs ? thru once we do all the work.

They never stood up for them selves. Especially Asians.
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm not sure why this is even a controversy. You seriously expect asian people to be on black people side before their own?

No one cares about the "Moral" right and wrongness of an issue when it comes to race. Its all about tribalism and scoring points for your side. Asians are looking out for their own here. They don't want to see their fellow asian locked up.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall being too easy on these folks...
    Dude did some foul ? .
    The only debate is if he should b held accountable.
    This is disgusting
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The U.S. Constitution established America's national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for its citizens. It was signed on September 17, 1787, by delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, presided over by George Washington.

A mans basic right was taken away by a policeman. He should serve the penalty.

The U.S Constitution is a farce.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Yall really think we don't unite

But everybody else do?

Yall better then that.

It's a damn Indian Government that changed to skin from dark to light.

Asian women flock to white men like flies to ? .

Asian women flock to white men, yet how many videos are there of Asian women ? on Asian men?
    How many videos of white men, ? on white women???

But once blk folks, not all but many, start getting some interracial action, they wanna ? on there own. There's videos, blogs, website dedicated to that

Moral of the story , while it's still fresh is, dont b to eager to ? on ya own.
    Cause other groups stick up for there own, n this thread op, is case n point.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    When have any race in America besides black stuck up for their own?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    They don't have to make a video.

Because their not a threat and don't have to he factors to deal with like blacks.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Have the factors.
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
    warren98 wrote: »
    The U.S. Constitution established America's national government and fundamental laws, and guaranteed certain basic rights for its citizens. It was signed on September 17, 1787, by delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, presided over by George Washington.

A mans basic right was taken away by a policeman. He should serve the penalty.

The U.S Constitution is a farce.
    You mean a document that was created by slaveowners. There has always been inherent hypocrisy in this society since its inception.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i recall asians standin up for justice protestin #blacklivesmatter wit they yellow ass..

even palestinians..

anybody in africa??
    http://youtu.be/KvBKAThiGkE

Thoughts?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybodys tryna act "white" tho bcuz if they act black than there "stealing the culture"
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Petitioning to rescind the charge against Liang is stupid as ? but their argument is solid. He is a political scapegoat, doesn't change what he did or the fact he should go to prison for it but he is a scapegoat. If he were white he would have been arrested.