Which IC Poster Would You Go Half On A Baby With?

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and @Pico moving into a house in the hills in SoCal with the view of the pacific and raise 8 kids.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would say Ob, but she already got 9+ ? tryin to impregnate her.

because she seem like she won't be on no other ? if you knock her up... and if you actually on some legit ? with your kid she ain't gone come at you wrong.... she seem like she would be down for almost anything...

except fighting cause she will prolly sit there and watch you get your ass beat/jumped like she did one of her friends... lol..
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peeny_Wally could get the honor as kids would eat bangers & mash rock angela davis fros and eat strange candy by harry potter.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Me and @Pico moving into a house in the hills in SoCal with the view of the pacific and raise 8 kids.

8?!???!? NOPPPPPE!!!!
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

8?!???!? NOPPPPPE!!!!

Gone and stretch that ? for a real ? .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? _Lyfe what about you? with which poster would you go half Cunta.?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? but i only trust @Pico
  • _Menace_
    Options

8?!???!? NOPPPPPE!!!!

Think Brad and Angelina Bae. We're having 2 of our own and adopting the rest for tax benefits.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing Id go half on with any of them is a dub sack and I don't even smoke.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

8?!???!? NOPPPPPE!!!!

Think Brad and Angelina Bae. We're having 2 of our own and adopting the rest for tax benefits.

Oh I'm wit that! I've always wanted to adopt :-)
  • _Menace_
    Options

8?!???!? NOPPPPPE!!!!

Oh I'm wit that! I've always wanted to adopt :-)

gotta cop you a dodge durango r/t to haul them bad ass kids around

20154d1419991529-just-picked-up-15-rt-blacktop-pics-rt3.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    OB. Hands down. She's to the IC what CP3 is to NBA point guards. Some players might be bigger or stronger or faster, better shooters, better court vision, better defenders, etc. But OVERALL, he's the best. Total package.

^^^This ? here sounds mad pathetic. Forget I said it. SMH. I hate you, OB.

too bad she wont get this sport reference :(

I just googled CP3. I actually do know who Chris Paul is. He's the one that always gets bullied by Lebron and Dwayne Wade. And yes I do know that Lebron went back to Cleveland.
    gns wrote: »
    OB. Hands down. She's to the IC what CP3 is to NBA point guards. Some players might be bigger or stronger or faster, better shooters, better court vision, better defenders, etc. But OVERALL, he's the best. Total package.

I just googled CP3. I actually do know who Chris Paul is. He's the one that always gets bullied by Lebron and Dwayne Wade. And yes I do know that Lebron went back to Cleveland.

I think u r actually talking about Mario Chalmers

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

I didnt know the nickname but I do know Chris Paul.

tyler-laughing-hard-gif.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

gns wrote: »

I think u r actually talking about Mario Chalmers
    ibxVxaX5ttsrlZ.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    Peeny_Wally could get the honor as kids would eat bangers & mash rock angela davis fros and eat strange candy by harry potter.

ECB96FA1B237A057DF6A8135F14A8735F98C642E
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How you Google somebody and still get it wrong?

Told y'all OB is beyond ditzy

Come home the night before Thanksgiving and find her tryna microwave the turkey

she be taking her birth control pill wrong...

Package_of_Lutera_Birth_Control_Pills.jpg

well pink is a girly color, so that means white is the boys color.....i want a girl so i wont take the white pills
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How you Google somebody and still get it wrong?

Told y'all OB is beyond ditzy

Come home the night before Thanksgiving and find her tryna microwave the turkey

What you dont realize is that me even knowing the team dynamic of the heat and that they bully the smaller player is pretty good, considering that I watch zero sports and have zero interest in it. My only knowledge of sports is from the occasional times I will watch the Stephen A Smith show with my guy and what I see on instagram memes. So I know that Chris Bosh is the guy that always makes feminine gestures, Serge Ibaka dates Keri Hilson and Russell Westbrook wears capri pants. But if you're not a Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose, or Tim Duncan, they're not going to be recognizable to me. Everyone doesnt watch sports. But I do know the bulls players.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall can take your sports trivia and shove it up your ass.

It's all good @OB I got you. ? capes thrusters ? !

9IBeO_zps5dabff4b.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calm down Gingerbread