Wiz Khalifa performs at WWE raw. Crowd is not amused.

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    man u talk about cotton and malice all day and young money more than they do. i kno u aint callin nothing corny
    in b4 the corny typical wrestling detracting joke, while u ironically spend your days chatting about the same 2 ? .

That ? is pg and corny as ? . I used to watch it a lil as a kid but more ? went down and as a kid it was entertaining. I know people at work and one dude i know still into it and that ? lame as ? now.

most fans dont like how watered down the storylines have gotten with the pg era, the in ring action still has its high points at times now. plus there's other companies to watch, but there have always been corny moments with in wwe/wwf anyway. theres all kinda weird ass scripted ? to watch but for some reason fans of wwe seem to be the main ones looked down upon, cut it out. ? like what they like

the ? is literally scripted for a elementary school audience. Not sure how a grown man can sit down and actually get into the ? including cats i know/work with. Its like someone being 20 30 years old and binge watching hannah montana on nextflix. some childish ? .
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man u talk about cotton and malice all day and young money more than they do. i kno u aint callin nothing corny
    in b4 the corny typical wrestling detracting joke, while u ironically spend your days chatting about the same 2 ? .

That ? is pg and corny as ? . I used to watch it a lil as a kid but more ? went down and as a kid it was entertaining. I know people at work and one dude i know still into it and that ? lame as ? now.

most fans dont like how watered down the storylines have gotten with the pg era, the in ring action still has its high points at times now. plus there's other companies to watch, but there have always been corny moments with in wwe/wwf anyway. theres all kinda weird ass scripted ? to watch but for some reason fans of wwe seem to be the main ones looked down upon, cut it out. ? like what they like

the ? is literally scripted for a elementary school audience. Not sure how a grown man can sit down and actually get into the ? including cats i know/work with. Its like someone being 20 30 years old and binge watching hannah montana on nextflix. some childish ? .

It's entertainment

I guess watching movies is dumb too cuz it's fake and scripted

Y'all ? must've had miserable childhoods if y'all didn't ? with wrestling
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gunna front;

I watched WWF when i was lil and it was called WWF.

Haven't watched since around the time Owen Hart died.

I have no interest in it as a grown man (unless they still doing Bra & Panties matches)
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

It's entertainment

Nah, you're presumable just a grown ass man (maybe a female) who enjoys watching suspect ? .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is pure comedy and it didn't matter who they got to perform they would have got booed. They paid to see wrestling not music
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Didn't realize we had so many ? in here caping for fake fighting. Funny thing is, when one of your heroes participates in real elite fighting, most times they can't even establish decent careers.

not tryna convince anyone to like pro wrestling but cut this ? out, there have been several who have done aight, and its probably just as popular if not moreso than boxing and ufc. its just as athletic and grueling also. whatever gruesome injury uve seen in boxing/mma, there's prolly a worse one in wrestling. ? have to be in top shape and perform in a hard ass ring at least 250 days a year, and the ? on the indies may not tour as much but they gotta go harder when they do tour, yes the ? is choreographed, so what? that dont make the ? who can suspend disbelief to be entertained any less of a man. u seem to be one of the minority who thinks of it as men feeling on each other, thats some insecurities u have to deal with bruh, like i said, ud fold like a ? if someone did one of them moves to u. contrary to ur beliefs, nobody turns off smackdown thinking about the guy in the main event's tights so idk why u act like wrestling is synonymous with "? " or whatever.
  • dwade206
    Options
    I swear to ? I would DDT that ? ass ? dwade

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1

u focusin on the wrong things, only women notice ? like that when watching wrestling

Oh really? Even though what I mentioned is the obvious. ? outta here with that suspect ? . So maybe I should just be privy to the "scripted" fighting huh?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? couldn't help yourselves huh?
  • yungflashy
    Options

It's entertainment

Nah, you're presumable just a grown ass man (maybe a female) who enjoys watching suspect ? .

Why are u still talking to me
  • dwade206
    Options
    Didn't realize we had so many ? in here caping for fake fighting. Funny thing is, when one of your heroes participates in real elite fighting, most times they can't even establish decent careers.

not tryna convince anyone to like pro wrestling but cut this ? out, there have been several who have done aight, and its probably just as popular if not moreso than boxing and ufc. its just as athletic and grueling also. whatever gruesome injury uve seen in boxing/mma, there's prolly a worse one in wrestling. ? have to be in top shape and perform in a hard ass ring at least 250 days a year, and the ? on the indies may not tour as much but they gotta go harder when they do tour, yes the ? is choreographed, so what? that dont make the ? who can suspend disbelief to be entertained any less of a man. u seem to be one of the minority who thinks of it as men feeling on each other, thats some insecurities u have to deal with bruh, like i said, ud fold like a ? if someone did one of them moves to u. contrary to ur beliefs, nobody turns off smackdown thinking about the guy in the main event's tights so idk why u act like wrestling is synonymous with "? " or whatever.

? . Watching boxing right now; real fighting.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Knee pads and ? boots. Y'all ? ? .
    you aint lying and the same people talking about yung thug and ? homie quan suspect (which they are no doubt) watching grown men in tights with storylines at a 1st grade reading level

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

hanna montana bruh, get the ? outta here. its aimed toward a family audience, yes there is kiddie ? at times and it used to be more for the 18+ demographic, but there are several other wrestling feds with more edge for people our age. the in ring ? isnt nearly as bad as u tryna make it seem. and its not like 1995 when it was ? like doink the damn clown runnin around, and the way u describe it thats prolly the type ? u were into, but now looking back u see that and think ? is like that now. like i said, ? like what they like. its ? that can get into ? like game of thrones or anime, but wrestling is looked down upon, just stop
  • dwade206
    Options

K2 boxing gym, Long Island City, NY. Either show up with your knuckle game, or shut the ? up, ? .

You think ima fly all the way to New York to fade your ? ass ? ? Meet me halfway in got damn Kansas or some ? I will mop you ? ass

? , you shouldn't even be addressing me. You're the one catching feelings and caping for a bunch of oiled up men wearing tight ass underwear, fake fighting. Be a ? man and watch some boxing or MMA. As I said, if your father couldn't straighten out this issue when you were a kid, he failed you.

So boxers and mma fighters aren't 1/4 of the way unclothed as well? Man shut your ? up you got washed so many times as a youngster you decided to join boxing to develop some hands ? boy

The point is, the people I mentioned are actually fighting and exhibit skill; not a bunch of men with oil, makeup, thongs/underwear and hairspray pretending to be tough, which is something I see you strongly support, lmao. on Either you're extremely emotional and this wrestling got you all moist like the ? you are, or you're just a fatherless head case. 1

You obviously have no clue about wrestling so stop speaking on what you don't know there's just as much if not more athleticism that goes into what you call "fake" wrestling than you think ? suffer career ending injuries in the ?

ze4xf.gif
    tumblr_n0lfdtroXE1sdqajoo1_400.gif
    FrightenedConsiderateHeron.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

Smh, red underwear and acting. ? outta here with them ? clips. You just had them ? on standby? Lmao!

why is that the only thing that always stands out to u?

? !!! That ? is positioned right in front off you!!!! So I was supposed to focus on the referee instead of the "scripted wrestling" move?!?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Dont give a damn, u would still get yo ass beat

from a "fake" ass wrestling move
  • dwade206
    Options

Try that scripted wrestling ? , and I'll knock one of your teeth out, ? .
  • dwade206
    Options

You obviously have no clue about wrestling so stop speaking on what you don't know there's just as much if not more athleticism that goes into what you call "fake" wrestling than you think ? suffer career ending injuries in the ?

ze4xf.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

Smh, red underwear and acting. ? outta here with them ? clips. You just had them ? on standby? Lmao!

? !!! That ? is positioned right in front off you!!!! So I was supposed to focus on the referee instead of the "scripted wrestling" move?!?

my thinking

"damn that was a solid wrestling move, surely those thumbtacks hurt"

your thinking

"man look at that underwear and how its positioned, its arousing me, i better turn this ? off b4 my wife finds out"

Aroused? I don't even watch wrestling. Your boy posted that ? and you're the one caping for it. So whose really aroused?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

idk how, on my script it'd say stomp yo ass out by any means. u so tough and real tho why dont u try wrestling school n see how it is, ? ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Knee pads and ? boots. Y'all ? ? .
    you aint lying and the same people talking about yung thug and ? homie quan suspect (which they are no doubt) watching grown men in tights with storylines at a 1st grade reading level

hold on. how u know the storylines that bad if u dont watch. and what the ? is wrong with yall ? , yall more caught up in these ? 's tights and bodies than actual wrestling fans.
  • dwade206
    edited March 2015
    Options

idk how, on my script it'd say stomp yo ass out by any means. u so tough and real tho why dont u try wrestling school n see how it is, ? ? .

So now we're script battling? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

metaphor.

ze4xf.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

my thinking

your thinking

"man look at that underwear and how its positioned, its arousing me, i better turn this ? off b4 my wife finds out"

Aroused? I don't even watch wrestling. Your boy posted that ? and you're the one caping for it. So whose really aroused?

i mean you're the one extremely focused on a males draws, there is a whole wrestling subforum and not one thread is about male underwear lol. i think its time u look in the mirror.... thats located on that closet u need to come out of.

• yungflashy
    Options

Why u keep avoiding though go do a wrestling gym and see if you'd even last 3 days
  • dwade206
    Options

metaphor.

ze4xf.gif

Yeah it's a cakewalk

my thinking

your thinking

i mean you're the one extremely focused on a males draws, there is a whole wrestling subforum and not one thread is about male underwear lol. i think its time u look in the mirror.... thats located on that closet u need to come out of.

Aight I'm done. You're saying I'm in the closet but you're the one who's the fan of this suspect ? .