THE #CreepSet EMPIRE PRESENTS: EXTREMELY RARE PICTURE OF HALLE BERRY MOM ? FROM 1992(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How good are these ? nudes?

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her ? but we all know about that ? . Khaleesi definitely got better ? than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

? if you aint seen Obfresh ? you aint livin. I use to glance at it everyday before breakfast for atleast an entire summer. Thats just how I used to start my day and it just be imprinted in your brain all day so its like all the bad ? and negativity going on in life didnt even matte
    r

Somewhere between Iheartcali and empress but definitely over icecreameboni. I would say somewhere even with obfresh because we haven't seen her ? but we all know about that ? . Khaleesi definitely got better ? than obfresh
    OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

answer the question good sir

It was like lookin at the most beautiful thing ever created in the universe.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

? if you aint seen Obfresh ? you aint livin. I use to glance at it everyday before breakfast for atleast an entire summer. Thats just how I used to start my day and it just be imprinted in your brain all day so its like all the bad ? and negativity going on in life didnt even matte
    r

OB gotta pretty kitty

where the pics at?

answer the question good sir

trust me that ? looks as good as a krispy kreme glazed donut

drv71.gif

man ask all the old heads they got it...my tower where I got all my IC nudes is getting fixes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread gonna end up 10 pages deep with NO Khaleesi noods dropped b4 3/18.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    **Posted this only to receive notification reminders**
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ok 2010 came. Fast forward pass eboni, kimi, aquas, and jen&juice. This is around the the time speakwhatsreal was happening. A chick named sperling signed up. She had a little experience so of course she popping off at the mouth with everybody. Changing her avatar to dumb ? just trying to get people to notice her. I didn't like her. She always had attitude. So I made a thread about her titled "Is sperling a dime to you??." A few people knew what she looked like but most didn't. The majority voted that she was a 7 on her best day. Of course she caught feelings the whole damn thread. Then when I found out she came from SWR. I made an account over there where I met some cool people like six, milk, pico, jelly. I made the same exact thread and it did the same like 4x Plat. Sperling who name over there was lowkey caught so much feelings that a moderator named kweenphresh had to ban than ? . Then she made a alias and tried to come back again but kween wasn't having it she clapped her. I was like damn problem solved ? ? it. What I didn't know was kween and lowkey had long time beef previously. Well after the thread about sperling disintegrated over here nobody was talking about it. Then one day it was bumped at like 3-4 in the morning reppin and Obfresh starting arguing with each other out of no where. Most knew about there relationship from back in the day but the people didn't know how deep it was. It was only a few people on when it first first happened it was like me, ? , darkskies, fiat and a couple more. Ether was being thrown for about 20 minutes we found out obfresh who I believe is older than reppin was sending him ? and money for school books. Then reppintime was like ? it im droppin everything He blessed us that day. Thats one powerful poster that I respect to the fullest.
    obfresh
    14cxrbn.jpg
    30lp0yb_Copy.jpg

I read a thing of that titan graph but damn at the spoiler. Nice ? Ob.

Hey dizz do you have that gif of that one broad who was wearing a green shirt which she subsequently took off? That ? was one of the things that made me sign up. Those were wonderful ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just dont understand why you want that to be me. Good night
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Ok 2010 came. Fast forward pass eboni, kimi, aquas, and jen&juice. This is around the the time speakwhatsreal was happening. A chick named sperling signed up. She had a little experience so of course she popping off at the mouth with everybody. Changing her avatar to dumb ? just trying to get people to notice her. I didn't like her. She always had attitude. So I made a thread about her titled "Is sperling a dime to you??." A few people knew what she looked like but most didn't. The majority voted that she was a 7 on her best day. Of course she caught feelings the whole damn thread. Then when I found out she came from SWR. I made an account over there where I met some cool people like six, milk, pico, jelly. I made the same exact thread and it did the same like 4x Plat. Sperling who name over there was lowkey caught so much feelings that a moderator named kweenphresh had to ban than ? . Then she made a alias and tried to come back again but kween wasn't having it she clapped her. I was like damn problem solved ? ? it. What I didn't know was kween and lowkey had long time beef previously. Well after the thread about sperling disintegrated over here nobody was talking about it. Then one day it was bumped at like 3-4 in the morning reppin and Obfresh starting arguing with each other out of no where. Most knew about there relationship from back in the day but the people didn't know how deep it was. It was only a few people on when it first first happened it was like me, ? , darkskies, fiat and a couple more. Ether was being thrown for about 20 minutes we found out obfresh who I believe is older than reppin was sending him ? and money for school books. Then reppintime was like ? it im droppin everything He blessed us that day. Thats one powerful poster that I respect to the fullest.
    obfresh
    14cxrbn.jpg
    30lp0yb_Copy.jpg

Hey dizz do you have that gif of that one broad who was wearing a green shirt which she subsequently took off? That ? was one of the things that made me sign up. Those were wonderful ?

Bruh I posted many of ? before you gotta be a little more specific. Time frame? Was she a poster? How big was the ? ?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obfresh
    14cxrbn.jpg
    30lp0yb_Copy.jpg

Bruh I posted many of ? before you gotta be a little more specific. Time frame? Was she a poster? How big was the ? ?

It was a light green shirt, this was back in 2012-2011, maybe 2010. If I remember correctly it was a poster, I don't think it showed much of her face, but there may have been lettering on the shirt or text sliding across the gif.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just dont understand why you want that to be me. Good night

Enough out of you. Where yo thick ass sister at? She got them lips a ? need
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obfresh
    14cxrbn.jpg
    30lp0yb_Copy.jpg

It was a light green shirt, this was back in 2012-2011, maybe 2010. If I remember correctly it was a poster, I don't think it showed much of her face, but there may have been lettering on the shirt or text sliding across the gif.

Prolly talking bout kimi when she flashed her ? for johnny green and she counted to 5 seconds with her fingers.
    I know u got certain ic guys that have these images cataloged in alphabetical order but Google does work for some of these ? . I think Charlie and calis and Jen and juice nudes are google-able guys.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    obfresh
    14cxrbn.jpg
    30lp0yb_Copy.jpg

That ain't her n-gga

*slowly grabs the ky jelly*