Woman Meets Her Dad For The 1st Time, Then Has Oral Sex With Him (Guess Race)

Options
13»

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ this nasty delusional broad. Wasn't this thread already made when the story first dropped?
  • gotdamkam
    gotdamkam Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    Not making excuses but there is a documented condition called Genetic sexual attraction, where people become attracted to long lost relatives that they meet in adulthood. [-(
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was willing to do anything to make daddy stay. Sounds like she swallowed too. Sick ? .

Smh at her swallowing her brothers and sisters. Damn bruh why white people why?
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    gotdamkam wrote: »
    Not making excuses but there is a documented condition called Genetic sexual attraction, where people become attracted to long lost relatives that they meet in adulthood. [-(

I cant believe thats really a saying at first i though you was trolling but then i googled it and is true.....not for me it aint i dont go by what white people consider mentall illneses or attraction (no hate) there quick to change that ? in there favors (no hate).
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    I do put most of the blame on the father though because he's grown and in a position of power.

Her father is a real ? and she's dumb and maybe mental.

Bruh.. She was grown too. What kinda 21 year old don't know not sex their family?

U acting like she's 8

Yeah,but he was more wrong because he's older.It's very possible for a 19-early 20 yr old. year old to still be impressionable.A lot of ppl in their early 20's are ? idiots and kids who never been in the world still.

Either way,that's her father,he's supposed to be the older person and know more and be a father,which means he shouldn't ? his daughter.

He's way more wrong due to his age and power position.He's the one who 1st started talking that sex ? and was pressing the issue.
    So if your case is she's grown,my case is he's way way growner and should not want to ? his daughter.

I'm in my Early twenties too. You mean I can go and ? my aunt and its her fault?

Smarten up ?

I been smartened up.Maybe you're smarter than other ppl,but early 20's can still be manipulated

How can yall nosign that a father shouldn't want to ? his daughter?

So yall cosign a father ? his daughter?and somehow it's more her fault?FOH

As an older person,more responsibility falls on him/.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you racists must have forgotten about Kevin Davis
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you mean Kevin Gates.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that ? is a troll...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that ? is a troll...

Hes a white boy
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh said Kevin davis lmao
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, you a ? hoe and imma need to take that dog from you

Hahahahah
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭