'Sion The Avi Bet Loser' time to change that avatar buddy!!! POOR SION!! @Sion (UPDATE: Page 5)

Options

Comments

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt Kendrick suppose to have next? seems like Cole got that spot

Kendrick selling 320,000 first week when most retailers refused to sell his album until the following week is no less impressive than cole selling 350,000 in his first week. both are great albums regardless

Cole album also got leaked over a weak early

Stop making excuses
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    wasnt Kendrick suppose to have next? seems like Cole got that spot

Kendrick selling 320,000 first week when most retailers refused to sell his album until the following week is no less impressive than cole selling 350,000 in his first week. both are great albums regardless

Cole album also got leaked over a weak early

Stop making excuses

that's not an excuse. it's a fact
    when coles album was available for purchase, it was available on all platforms

there were a number of people who couldn't purchase a physical copy of kendrick's album last week since intescope decided to release digitally only. I'm sure that affected sales
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • champagne_papi
    champagne_papi Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Options
    Cunty salmon over here.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying that Dre/Interscope engineered the success of GKMC(even though I really like the album regardless) but y'all weren't trying to hear it
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I been saying that Dre/Interscope engineered the success of GKMC(even though I really like the album regardless) but y'all weren't trying to hear it

How so? Buy buying thousands of copies of the album? I give Dre little to NO credit if we're talking about the creation of the album. Although he did mix on GKMC and feature on a few tracks
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cunty salmon over here.

diddy.gif?w=500&h=282

j-prince-net-worth-244x300.jpg

Lol that ? is so Drake
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion should have bet that Kendrick Lamar first week sales would have been better than Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint first week sales.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Sion should have bet that Kendrick Lamar first week sales would have been better than Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint first week sales.

I wish, Cham wouldn't have bet that ? .... even if we KNEW TPAB was gonna leak he wouldn't have bet LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, prediction-wise I think he was guessing 400-500k for Kendrick. Right about now I need a miracle from Kendrick :( .

? man even with this official release date it might be a stretch for Kendrick to hit 700k with another week, unless something HUGE happens. Technically next weeks numbers are his "second week" numbers which are usually like 40-70% lower :( . If I were Kendrick I'd do a video for Blacker The Berry and get a spot on CNN or some ? but what do I know :( I might have my avi ? all the way up in the coming week..... what I'm suppose to do fam ???????

Bow down and take that L my ?
  • champagne_papi
    champagne_papi Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Options
    Cunty salmon over here.

diddy.gif?w=500&h=282

diddy.gif?w=500&h=282

Worrying about ya followers you need to get your dollars up.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »

I wish, Cham wouldn't have bet that ? .... even if we KNEW TPAB was gonna leak he wouldn't have bet LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, prediction-wise I think he was guessing 400-500k for Kendrick. Right about now I need a miracle from Kendrick :( .

? man even with this official release date it might be a stretch for Kendrick to hit 700k with another week, unless something HUGE happens. Technically next weeks numbers are his "second week" numbers which are usually like 40-70% lower :( . If I were Kendrick I'd do a video for Blacker The Berry and get a spot on CNN or some ? but what do I know :( I might have my avi ? all the way up in the coming week..... what I'm suppose to do fam ???????

He is a big Nicki minaj fan and even he wouldn't agree to that bet.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cunty salmon over here.

diddy.gif?w=500&h=282

diddy.gif?w=500&h=282

Worrying about ya followers you need to get your dollars up.

Hold up! Hold up! @champagne_papi PAUSE for typin that name, but you got like 5 bosses! 5 bosses son! That's 5 dudes you call daddy! PAUSE Yo daddy wasn't around for so much of your childhood that you had to go get 5 daddies? PAUSE that is some real life degrassi soap opera ? . that can only happen in toronto, we don't do that in Harlem