Dexter spoilers from Comic-Con

Options
earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
no video up yet, but this was the breakdown of the trailer

At the San Diego Comic Con, rabid fans in attendance at Showtime's Dexter panel were shown a new trailer for Season 5! IGN was there, and since the video isn't available for you all to see yet we're gonna let you in on what we saw:

Dexter carries baby Harrison out of the house, to waiting police cars, at the scene of Rita's murder. "It was me" he tells Deb, out of guilt.

Dexter's thoughts say goodbye to Rita. "I was never really honest with you," Dexter says in his mind. "I'm a serial killer"

Dexter attempts to tell Astor and Cody what happened to their mother.

Astor is angry with Dexter for failing to protect Rita.

Trinity never killed a married woman in a bathtub before, so Quinn actually suspects their neighbor, Elliot. His thoughts, however, turn towards Dexter himself as a suspect. He confronts LaGuerta about the fact that Dexter would be a suspect if it were a normal case and they didn't all know and love him.

The police start to search for Kyle Butler, drawing sketches, and it's discovered that Dexter was actually at Arthur Mitchel's house!

Quinn sets his sights on investigating Dexter, using Elliot's "tips" and Dexter's own words "It was me" as a basis.

Dexter keeps killing even though he should be focused on his children. "Normally, having a target would make me feel good, but now it means nothing," he thinks.

The tag line "Conscience can be a killer" with a scene where Dexter stabs a man over and over and lets out a primal scream.

Damn I canceled Showtime when Dexter ended but I may just have to get it back for this. Best show on TV hands down.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    looks like Dexter gonna ? Quinn this season
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    DAMn I cant wait for this ? !
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't ? wait for this ? to drop. I couldn't watch this ? 'til I found a site online with every tv in the world on it. Internet age is GOAT
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't wait for Dexter to start back up. I hate that they killed Rita, but she was holding him back.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm still mad that they killed her soft spoken ass.

I wanted her dead like dude said she was holding him back
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    YES!!!!

I'll be so glad when this comes back on....I've been going through withdrawal!

Thanks for posting this!!!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im not sure how i feel about Trinity not being the one that killed Rita. On one hand, theyre right that it WASNT part of his m.o., but having trinity be the killer and knowing that dexter can never get back at him gives Dexter some real angst.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm still mad that they killed her soft spoken ass.
    MAD?

I absolutely HATED that ? ....she got on nerves I didnt know I had man. I thought she was defiantly the weak point in the show. Dexter was starting to ? up cuz of that ? .

I was so happy to see her ass dead in that tub. That made it all worth it.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im not sure how i feel about Trinity not being the one that killed Rita. On one hand, theyre right that it WASNT part of his m.o., but having trinity be the killer and knowing that dexter can never get back at him gives Dexter some real angst.

I think he did ? her, Quinn is just suspicious because it wasnt part of his m.o
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Here's the trailer.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b192044_ready_new_dexter_watch_sneak_peek_now.html

Can't wait, looks crazy!

Seems like Quinn is going to be Dex's main opponent this season, maybe even all his friends. It's about to go down!
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dexter is that ? !!!! I always wondered what it would be like if he didn't ? his brother - Icepick Killer was that ? !!!
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I was kinda glad they killed that ? . If they could only ? Astor and/or Debra next my life will be complete.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I was kinda glad they killed that ? . If they could only ? Astor and/or Debra next my life will be complete.

Nad Deb is cool she need to stay
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nad Deb is cool she need to stay

That weak doe eyed gullible ? bobblehead cankle havin' hoe ass doofy lookin' ass ? HAS to die. She just gotta!!!!!! It's the only thing that would make the world right again.....

I love the fact she's such a ? mouth but that's the only thing I like about that ? . Like Darc says, she gets on nerves that I didn't even know I had.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That weak doe eyed gullible ? bobblehead cankle havin' hoe ass doofy lookin' ass ? HAS to die. She just gotta!!!!!! It's the only thing that would make the world right again.....

I love the fact she's such a ? mouth but that's the only thing I like about that ? . Like Darc says, she gets on nerves that I didn't even know I had.

lol idk why I like her, she do be getting emotional and ? sometimes, maybe its just cause I want to see her naked lol
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Actual video....don't know if it's been posted and I don't care to scroll up and see. =~)*

• DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Blue Virgo
    edited July 2010
    Options

Co-Sign.

I was hoping the Ice Truck Killer would get her.

Lol, so now me and my boyfriend just watch to see how many L's she'll take.
    She loses like every other episode.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol Deb do be taking lossess
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man I can't wait til season 5...i just started watching the show earlier this year and I blew through the 1st four seasons.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I first watched Dex on DVD, copped all seasons off line and man I was addicted to it the first episode. I watched all seasons quick status, and I liked that, I could watch all 12 in 12 hours. Now I gotta really wait and watch 1 by 1 each week, that's gonna ? me.

If Quinn goes, good. I do not like the dude. This looks like a season of nail biting and edge of the couch thriller type of stuff.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I first watched Dex on DVD, copped all seasons off line and man I was addicted to it the first episode. I watched all seasons quick status, and I liked that, I could watch all 12 in 12 hours. Now I gotta really wait and watch 1 by 1 each week, that's gonna ? me.

If Quinn goes, good. I do not like the dude. This looks like a season of nail biting and edge of the couch thriller type of stuff.

Thats the same way I got put on the show, I swear I spent a weekend watching episodes back to back for like 12 hours until I got caught up

Only other show to have me hooked after the 1st episode was Breaking Bad, peep that if you havent yet
  • Carnage816
    Carnage816 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This should be the best season yet. I'm just wondering how they gon do it because at this rate something drastic is about to happen. Got me fiending for the next season.