Dad Discovers Son Is A Bully, Handles It By Public Humiliation

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
This guy might look like a bit of a rough nut, but how he handles things when he discovers his son has been bullying other kids at school shows his true values, attitudes, and parenting skills!

Timothy R Srobenhorst’s Facebook post implies that he probably knows how to fight, and that he’s passed that those skills onto his son for self-defense. What he hadn’t passed onto his son was the maturity to know when to use those skills, rather than being a bully.

Well if his kid hadn’t gotten the message before, he certainly will after this!

Srobenhorst posted the following status on his Facebook profile in mid-March along with this picture, after being appalled to learn that his son was being a bully.

“I teach my kids they do not start fights but if someone puts their hands on them they finish it,” he wrote.

“This is what happens when you become a bully! I don’t put up with it and at 4:30am today my son found out what happens when you prey on people for no reason and bully! Please share this to end this behaviour everywhere! Nothing changes until you take a stance and it only takes one person to start a revolution!”

For anyone who might not be able to make out what this homemade posters says, it reads:

i6cy7d.jpg

“My name is Kayden Robenhorst. I am guilty of being a bully at Pulaski Middle School. My punishment is the following: 1) 50 pushups on my fists 2) 10 incline pushups 3) running 1 mile (all at 4:30am) 4) I will also be doing landscaping to both of my dad’s houses, and 5) I will apologize to the boy I bullied in school in front of the whole class today.”

After suffering an embarrassment like this, I think it’s safe to say that young Kayden won’t be bullying anyone anytime soon, which means that Timothy is doing one hell of a good job as his father! Well done, Timothy, for taking a stand against bullying everywhere.

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    “My name is Kayden Robenhorst. I am guilty of being a bully at Pulaski Middle School. My punishment is the following: 1) 50 pushups on my fists 2) 10 incline pushups 3) running 1 mile (all at 4:30am) 4) I will also be doing landscaping to both of my dad’s houses, and 5) I will apologize to the boy I bullied in school in front of the whole class today.”

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

I think it means his dad has two houses....or has two dads that live separately? lmao
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

I think it means his dad has two houses....or has two dads that live separately? lmao

Lmao you right on the first one...I didn't catch the apostrophe placement
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

"Both of my Dad's houses."

Both is a modifier for the agent, which is "Dad" that indicates he has more than one Dad.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The punishment is actually training for becoming a better, stronger, and faster bully.

Lol at the incline push-ups. His stepdad wanna make sure his chest development is proportional.

Kayden gon beat his ass and apologize every damn day...like "Hey class, look at my ? " (sock him in the eye) "I'm sorry ? ".
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

"Both of my Dad's houses."

Both is a modifier for the agent, which is "Dad" that indicates he has more than one Dad.

Professor Frappe here
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, he only made him stronger for the next kid he wants to Bully.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

Lmao you right on the first one...I didn't catch the apostrophe placement

C'mon bruh

Does that cracka look like he got excellent grammar