Man I've come to the conclusion that I'm just plain weird as f*ck

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Like the thoughts that run through my head don't even make sense half the time and the things I say prolly arent much better either. I really get into my roleplaying video games. Like while I'm playing, in my mind, I'm actually the character. So the decisions I make whilst playing I don't really reload if I ? up. I jus tkeep playing. Cuz you can't save and reload in life. You gotta keep pluggin through. That's actually not a bad mantra. Anyways, it's come to the point where I'd rather live vicariously through my High Elf Battlemage than spending time with my family/friends/? /etc. I don't know how exactly it came to this point but I think I'm at my event horizon.

Comments

• Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Like the thoughts that run through my head don't even make sense half the time and the things I say prolly arent much better either. I really get into my roleplaying video games. Like while I'm playing, in my mind, I'm actually the character. So the decisions I make whilst playing I don't really reload if I ? up. I jus tkeep playing. Cuz you can't save and reload in life. You gotta keep pluggin through. That's actually not a bad mantra. Anyways, it's come to the point where I'd rather live vicariously through my High Elf Battlemage than spending time with my family/friends/? /etc. I don't know how exactly it came to this point but I think I'm at my event horizon.

bruh...turn off your computer and go outside...its july....the sun is shining....the women are half dressed....? is wrong with you?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bruh...turn off your computer and go outside...its july....the sun is shining....the women are half dressed....? is wrong with you?

Well I been in post op recovery for about 3 weeks now and I can't really do much but walk around. No activites, cant really eat anything and I can barely talk for long periods without feeling excruciating pain. So my summer has been effectively ? since june.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I been in post op recovery for about 3 weeks now and I can't really do much but walk around. No activites, cant really eat anything and I can barely talk for long periods without feeling excruciating pain. So my summer has been effectively ? since june.
    don't worry about that ? , bruh - do ya' thizzle....besides, it's hot as ? outside, b
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I bet Jermaine Jackson ain't outside
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kinda late on that one...
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But yo tell me why women love my weirdness. And Im not just talking about online chicks. Offline broads love the ? too. Idk why tho. I don't think I'm psychotic or anything close to that. But I guess my quaint albeit quirky demeanor is cute to chicks.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I came to that conclusion the first time I saw you post.

Unno what to say about the chicks that are attracted to that ? , I guess they're weird as ? too.

Feel better!!!

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    get up and go outside before you end up one of those weirdo agoraphobes

are you near a beach ?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    get up and go outside before you end up one of those weirdo agoraphobes

are you near a beach ?

It's been damn near 95 degrees everyday for 2 weeks. The good beaches are like 30 mins away. I was going to go last Saturday but I was too tired
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

? aint like life was that great for you before the surgery anyway...................
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's been my experience that the people that think they are normal are the most throwed. The people that say they are weird are the most normal people out there. I met this one guy that says he thinks about beating and killing people on a daily basis and considered that normal; Most deranged person I've ever met.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's been damn near 95 degrees everyday for 2 weeks. The good beaches are like 30 mins away. I was going to go last Saturday but I was too tired

it's already happening :(

You know the heat is not so bad if you are in the water ......
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wait you live florida the broads there wearing little to nothing. What you got to do is whip your ? out(no ? ) on them it ,gets them everytime trust me.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? aint like life was that great for you before the surgery anyway...................

Dammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that was cold.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wait you live florida the broads there wearing little to nothing. What you got to do is whip your ? out(no ? ) on them it ,gets them everytime trust me.

? shut the ? up. have you actually been to Florida?? Nobody walks around like that unless they are in South Beach. The ? is the matter with you ? ? Y'all think it's like Las Vegas down here or something.

Hello McFly!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But yo tell me why women love my weirdness. And Im not just talking about online chicks. Offline broads love the ? too. Idk why tho. I don't think I'm psychotic or anything close to that. But I guess my quaint albeit quirky demeanor is cute to chicks.

They don't love it. It's just weird and different and we are always attracted to those we cant figure out. That ? wears off after a while when they realize ur boring and what not. But the fascination with someone who is strange is always sort of a turn on, cause u can't read that person and he doesn't act like the rest of the guys we know.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options

Look at your face B.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They don't love it. It's just weird and different and we are always attracted to those we cant figure out. That ? wears off after a while when they realize ur boring and what not. But the fascination with someone who is strange is always sort of a turn on, cause u can't read that person and he doesn't act like the rest of the guys we know.

K
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

reminds me of a good college buddy i had. chicks LOVED that ? when they first met him cuz he would always talk in riddles and make himself seem mysterious.

but after they got to know he's basically just a slacker that sleeps all day...they stop checkin for him
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    least if you feel weird you know your not alone in this world, cuz those that think thier not always say something like.........

"AM I THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON IN THE WORLD"
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no offense but how old are you bruh?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rofl ? actually talk in riddles? Now that's some weird ass ?

And I'm old enuff to whoop yo muthafuccin ass ?
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited July 2010
    Options

ok, now ur a thug? really? ok!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

well he didnt exactly "talk in riddles"

what i mean is....if a chick were to ask him what time it is...he'd say some ? like...

"I dont believe in keeping track of time. I'm always where i'm suppossed to be"

that kinda ? will have a ? intrigued.

but like i said...he was super lazy.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SUPATHUGGIN OUT CHEA

nah but im 23 years of age