i love the looks on their faces... Teenagers With Short Attention Spans Are The Worst At Driving! –

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited March 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go ahead and include 90% of females
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Females shouldn't even be able to afford insurance to drive.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be a device that blocks your cellphone from working while the engine is on. Blocking texting and Internet features.

Dude in there had Gettin Jiggy With It, though. Gonna go download that ? right now.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    There should be a device that blocks your cellphone from working while the engine is on. Blocking texting and Internet features.

Dude in there had Gettin Jiggy With It, though. Gonna go download that ? right now.

While the vehicle is in drive, actually. When the engine is on doesn't make sense, you'll probably need it in emergencies.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahaha! Stupid ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

While the vehicle is in drive, actually. When the engine is on doesn't make sense, you'll probably need it in emergencies.

Something like that.

And like wifi, it would require a password or maybe even a thumb scan to unlock those features.

Texting and internet aren't needed while driving anyways.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a monitor put in my car yesterday and I had to pay another 20 for a switch that tricks the stereo to thinking the car is always in park so I can play DVD's while I'm moving. Otherwise it won't play, ? crazy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

There are some apps that won't allow you to use it if you're driving. I use Waze for GPS and if you try to use it while it senses the car is moving a warning pops up saying you can't use it while driving and to press a certain button to prove you're the passenger and not the driver
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    man i blame the parents for the reason why these ? suckers cant drive. if any of these kids were mine they would have to go to the back yard and get me a switch.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I got a monitor put in my car yesterday and I had to pay another 20 for a switch that tricks the stereo to thinking the car is always in park so I can play DVD's while I'm moving. Otherwise it won't play, ? crazy.
    Just ground the pk brake wire on the unit.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Just ground the pk brake wire on the unit.

Lol that's over my head bruh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teenagers are ? stupid. What'd you expect?