Video: A Young ? all the way in his feelings tazes his GF after finding out she cheated on him..

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this an approved method?

Seems effective.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    We're really going to act like it's "normal behavior" to taser a ? because she cheated on you? She isn't ? , so you're going to not be ? and put your freedom at risk for this hoe? That's some dumb ? . In fact, that's some soft ? .

lol punching her in her ? does more damage the a tazer...

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tazing a person is the same as mushing them in the face.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ibestrokin wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence is this how you do your hoes when they choose another ? ? no diss just a question pleighboi.

givin a ? about these ? to the point u turn into one is u squares characteristics..
    like i tell that ? @zombie it aint us sittin in jail wit DV charges..
    thats u emotional hoe ass ? types.

You ? boys don't you ??? Most pimps are borderline ? . Stop bringing up my ? name

I don't @ you for ?
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the fine ass ? in the world and ? out here catching feelings ova one ? , one that cheated by the way. I would of smiled and moved on to the next one like a playa should. ? he should treat it like a blessing in disguise.
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The problem is, ? put too much value in ? .
    That wasn't his wife Or fiance.
    The ? had the whole hood with him. the simple fact he handle his relationship issue, in A non intimate way. just Between him n his girlfriend.
    It shows, they weren't even that serious as a couple, and they were just ? around. Dude got a piece of that dark choclate, and the ? was so good ,he caught feelings n wanted to lock it down....

That over-agression towards one another ? needs to stop.i doubt he would of tased a white ? like that, or a lighter tone latina.
    He would of been by himself, bumping some Keith sweat , twisted, in fetal position on the floor.
    In other threads we talk all this black ppl come together ? , and in this thread we praise goofy ratchet post slave sydrome ? . U either about winning or about losing. Aint no half stepping.

I agree this dude is soft as ? for that if a ? cheats on me imma drop her and keep it moving theres too many females in this world for you to start acting like this this ? is uncalled for.

His boys are soft as ? too nobody helped her out.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Just dead the chick I wouldn't have tased her, I'm not going to jail and risk my freedom over no ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He thought he was the Mountie with that taser gun
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The Hue wrote: »
    All the fine ass ? in the world and ? out here catching feelings ova one ? , one that cheated by the way. I would of smiled and moved on to the next one like a playa should. ? he should treat it like a blessing in disguise.

This is just as crazy lol

Bruh we talkin yo GIRL. Tha ? does that ? ckiche 'catch feelings' mean?! Ngga thats yo GIRL, of course you got feelings for her.

A normal reaction is 'what...bytch say what? ? you bytch! ? ya self, im out!'

Thats normal

To find out your sweet little queen is fukin another ngga, and you 'smile and walk away' is just as got damn crazy as tazin a bytch llls All that means is you supressin it and ? forbid you get cheated on again you gon mfin SNAP

'I aint gonna be no bytchhhh!'

*Slap/punch/bang*
    What you gotta understand is that if she cheated on you in the first place that means that the ? ain't ? and any feelings you have after the fact is pointless. Move on to the next ? and continue to enjoy life.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You aint gotta lie to kick it my ngga...thats why we're humans and not robots. You're speakin on the logic after time has passed. Im keepin it real on how you'd feel right then Nd there when you find out
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Homies over Hoes

homies over hoes

Do the Homieeeeee

Seems appropriate you would sing that ? ass Gangstalicious song.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? really in here cosigning this weirdo behavior? That lil ? ass ? couldn't control his emotions and just walk away, so he decides to taze her: But yall love to claim that men are logical and women are emotional. Okkk..

Nah bruh, being weird is ok, being a ? ? isnt. 2 sides.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? her, shouldnt have cheated

Wow. Ladies i hope yall payin attention llls Its a dangerous breed out there. These nggas been raised by single mothers their attachment to the teet is STRONG.

Do wrong by them they wildin out on some Deeray 'You my girl!'. The most dangerous nggas be the weak nggas

man ? all that u talkin, a ? cheat she need to suffer in some way, yall must be out there buyin roses for ? who cheat or sum? talm bout be careful its a dangerous breed, ? its a dangerous breed of triflin ass hoes, how bout advising women not to cheat. this the ic tho so i guess all yall robots and nobody care about a cheater cuz they got 125 back up hoes right?
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow. Ladies i hope yall payin attention llls Its a dangerous breed out there. These nggas been raised by single mothers their attachment to the teet is STRONG.

Do wrong by them they wildin out on some Deeray 'You my girl!'. The most dangerous nggas be the weak nggas

man ? all that u talkin, a ? cheat she need to suffer in some way, yall must be out there buyin roses for ? who cheat or sum? talm bout be careful its a dangerous breed, ? its a dangerous breed of triflin ass hoes, how bout advising women not to cheat. this the ic tho so i guess all yall robots and nobody care about a cheater cuz they got 125 back up hoes right?

Would you expect to get tazed for cheating? Is that what's hot in the streets now?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While I can't co-sign TAZING a broad (side note: Damn, you young niggs need fathers....SMH), I do wonder if the situation was reversed, and she found out he cheated on her, then tazed him, would the female community be celebrating this like, "that's right, girl. He deserved it."

It's weird, but I could fully see that happening.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

Would you expect to get tazed for cheating? Is that what's hot in the streets now?

these ? crazy mane, im lookin out for anything from my car keyed up to hot grits if i got caught. i aint condoning tazing, i just have no sympathy for that particular ? .
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh... if he gets those "consequences and repercussions" he had it comin.

Whatever happened to sayin ? that ? and keepin it movin? I understand being angry in the moment but to risk your freedom for a thot? Come on ? ....logic over emotion
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

While I can't co-sign TAZING a broad (side note: Damn, you young niggs need fathers....SMH), I do wonder if the situation was reversed, and she found out he cheated on her, then tazed him, would the female community be celebrating this like, "that's right, girl. He deserved it."

It's weird, but I could fully see that happening.

i absolutely see that happening.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You aint read my other posts...

Its hard for some dudes to be MEN aint it?!?!

Some are straight bytch and let a chick run all over em,while the others overcompensate

Bein a man is nouanced. You SHOULD be angry,mad, irate, but you dont put your own situation in,danger by puttin,hands on her or doin something stupid

Thats the perpetual problem for black men, too many nggas just cant navigate that middle ground.
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think when you get mad it shows that you got your feelings hurt.

Generally men should be stoic and not show weakness. Just point to the door and tell her to get the ? out.