Do Yall Go The Club 1 Deep Or In Groups

Options
texas409
texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know chicks like to go in big groups but us fellas can go with a group or go in clubs solo if the vibe is right. Lately I been hitting up spots by myself how about yall

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    Do you like going by yourself more, whats the pros and cons of going group vs solo @texas409
  • texas409
    Options
    it just depends. If Im feeling like getting new chicks and Im feeling fresh ill just go and see what I can pull
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nowhere near securw enough to hit the club alone. Mad coz I always go walkies and spend most of the night alone anyway but I kno' my guys are there so it's cool
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By myself unless I'm in Florida with my friends out there, I'm getting into every club and drinking for free because of them, but out here most of my friends are married with kids now and my other friends just like to go to local bars, me I like to bounce around if I can't make something happen right away I'm off to the next one, not everyone has that mentality and just want to hang around one spot
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go everywhere dolo
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't been to the club in a min

but even when we're in groups, we split up once in the club.. so it's basically solo until we met in the parking lot
  • texas409
    Options
    well not just clubs.....bars, lounges, daytime parties ? like that too
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I went by myself, it was cool. For some reason groups of girls are more cooperative if I'm by myself than I am with some other dude. Black girls probably didn't expect an Asian dude to randomly approach and chop it up. Didn't do it again though, I don't really like clubs that much.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's weird

I go to the movies by myself, club? Nah
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think going to the movies by myself is weirder than the going to the club by myself..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »
    I think going to the movies by myself is weirder than the going to the club by myself..

Cause you're a weirdo
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go to bars on my own occasionally.

Going to the club alone is a bit weird.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not when I'm home, but I travel alone often, so I will go to a lounge and sit at the bar by myself and drink enough until I can become chatty patty with a stranger.

OB lookin to get ? when she step out. Willingly or unwillingly.

Willingly. No woman goes out dolo without the intention of getting piped,either that night or a prospect for later

Ob tryin to be Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale when she let Wesley Snipes hit

CamRon+You+mad.jpg
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

Depends. Going to the movies by yourself on a Friday night is weird but going in the afternoon when you ain't got nothing else to do is another story. Waiting in line for the club by yourself? ? that.

To answer the original question, we use to go deep. Like 15 deep. Males and females. It was fun scattering around the club but also not trippin if ? popped off cuz at least one of your folks is near by to have your back.
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    I always go in groups in case sh*t pop off plus is more fun in groups (at least from my perspective) but im still young so who knows maybe when im older ill probably like to go dolo ( if im still single).
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always go in groups in case sh*t pop off plus is more fun in groups (at least from my perspective) but im still young so who knows maybe when im older ill probably like to go dolo ( if im still single).

Youre gonna wanna go dolo when your in a relationship. Cant bring sand to the beach to often.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Not when I'm home, but I travel alone often, so I will go to a lounge and sit at the bar by myself and drink enough until I can become chatty patty with a stranger.

Willingly. No woman goes out dolo without the intention of getting piped,either that night or a prospect for later

Ob tryin to be Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale when she let Wesley Snipes hit

CamRon+You+mad.jpg

lol whaaat? well what am I supposed to do when I travel alone for work? Just sit in my hotel and watch tv? I like checking out new lounges and bars when Im in a new city.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

CamRon+You+mad.jpg

lol whaaat? well what am I supposed to do when I travel alone for work? Just sit in my hotel and watch tv? I like checking out new lounges and bars when Im in a new city.

...and getting piped

Ob got a secret ledger of miscellaneous, off the record trip-?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never go to the club alone, at least in my city where I'm a known face

But if I'm out of town, yea I'll go by myself, get ? and ? wit some hoes
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have really no other choice but to go alone, people in my small circle aren't into the club scene. Its a more fun experience to go alone anyway, forces you to be social.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its usually just me n my 1 homeboy