Is “Martial Law” Drill in U.S. Actually Prep for Russian Retaliation due to U.S. Arming of Ukraine?

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
Washington, D.C. – Over the past week, a special operations “drill” known as Jade Helm 15 was announced which is scheduled to take place continuously between July 15th – September 15th in a number of Southwestern U.S. states. The states involved include Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Utah, Nevada, and California. The drill has made its way into the public consciousness and sparked fears amongst some of the martial law preparations.

While some perceive this as a training scenario for potential martial law scenarios, U.S. Army Special Operations Command has pushed back against claims that the upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.

“That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” said Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, in an email.
“This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”
According to the documents, soldiers will be training in “large areas of undeveloped land with low population densities,” and will be working with “civilians to gain their trust and an understanding of the issues.”

It goes on to state that some participants will be “wearing civilian clothes and driving civilian vehicles.” These factors, along with the overall nature of the exercise have created an atmosphere of heightened tension and outright suspicion.

A balanced analysis of the situation comes from Justin King of The Fifth Column News:

To start out it may be best to clarify what Jade Helm is not. It is not a precursor to martial law. It is not an operation designed to round up American citizens for FEMA camps. It is not a UN ordered invasion. The truth behind Jade Helm is much less conspiratorial, but much more interesting.
After speaking to several former and active duty soldiers, The Fifth Column can say with almost certainty that Jade Helm is a massive Field Training Exercise (FTX) to enhance the SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape) capabilities of American special operations troops.
The uproar of Jade Helm was triggered by a map that surfaced on the internet labeling some areas of the United States as “hostile.” Had the sites that cast this as some plan for martial law researched the acronyms on the map, they would have quickly realized it was a large scale training exercise involving some of America’s most secretive units.
Another realistic possibility is that these special operations training scenarios are actually preparation for potential blowback from Russia, for supplying the Ukrainians with lethal aid.

On Thursday, the speaker of Russian client state Chechnya’s parliament, Dukvakha Abdurakhmanov, threatened to send sophisticated arms to Mexico if the U.S. supplied Ukraine with weapons.

“We will perceive arms shipments to Ukraine as a signal to respond in kind,” he stated on the parliament website.
image: http://cdn.flashtalking.com/xre/113/1133070/974704/image/974704.gif?719820624
Click here
Abdurakhmanov went on to state that he hopes the weapons will spark disputes over “territories annexed by the United States in the American states of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and part of Wyoming,” providing a U.S. history lesson by invoking “the annexation of Texas in 1845, the negotiation of the Oregon Treaty with Great Britain in 1846, and the conclusion of the Mexican-American War in 1848, which ended with the signing and ratification of the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo in 1848.”

image: http://tftppull.freethoughtllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11096706_881007645294024_2622238161509219577_n.jpg

11096706_881007645294024_2622238161509219577_n

Congress passed legislation in December of 2014 allowing the U.S. to send arms to the Ukrainians, with President Obama signing the bill while noting that “it gave him leeway over whether or when to send arms.” Subsequently this spring, a group of U.S. senators were able to persuade the White House to agree to send military weaponry to Ukraine.

“It follows that the United States has no right to advise Russia [how] to behave with neighboring friendly people. Supply of arms [to] Ukraine will be perceived by us as a signal to the appropriate actions – we will begin delivery of new weapons Mexico to resume debate on the legal status of the territories annexed by the United States, which are now the US states of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming.
We reserve the right to conduct conferences in Russia, Mexico and the U.S. to raise the question of breaking away the above mentioned states from the U.S., and [about] supplying weapons to resistance fighters there,” Abdurakhmanov said.
Abdurakhmanov is friends with Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, who installed a pro-Russian government in the region after Russian President Vladimir Putin installed him as the president in 2007, according to Breitbart News.

It is interesting to note that the states that the Jade Helm 15 drills are being held in would be virtually identical to the states listed as disputed territory with Mexico. While correlation isn’t causation, it seems like quite a coincidence that these drills are taking place in almost the exact same territory in which Abdurakhmanov has threatened to spark an international conflict.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov refuted Abdurakhmanov’s comments in a statement carried Friday by the Interfax news agency, saying such move would defy the Russian law.

Of course no intelligence agency would ever violate the laws of its state to forward its geopolitical agenda, right?

U.S. Army Special Operations Command- Jade Helm 15

Jay Syrmopoulos is an investigative journalist, freethinker, researcher, and ardent opponent of authoritarianism. He is currently a graduate student at University of Denver pursuing a masters in Global Affairs. Jay’s work has previously been published on BenSwann.com and WeAreChange.org. You can follow him on Twitter @sirmetropolis, on Facebook at Sir Metropolis and now on tsu.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/martial-law-drills-u-s-southwest-prep-russian-retaliation-response-u-s-arming-ukraine/#WFUF6vHyif6xapC8.99

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many signs do people need?

Revelation 18:4

If you disobey the command you will perish in America.

"The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Your soul, your will, your destiny!

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord! Amen!

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Better grab a hold of a Jew here real soon!

Hallelujah!!!
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Bush was supposed to enact martial law tho.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    I thought Bush was supposed to enact martial law tho.

http://youtu.be/59RSLhdGWQM

Watch and pray!
    The enemy is a master at deception!
    If you stay inside America when the cloudy day comes it's a 100% fatality rate!

Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Hallelujah!!!

SMH at you believing a fairytale book past the age of 11.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Hallelujah!!!

Back in the building with your hypocrisy..talk ? about people not being tolerant of ? but then call the beliefs of people that differ from yours "fairy tales"

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Hallelujah!!!

Mock now, weep bitterly later.

"First of all you must understand this: In the last days mockers will come and, following their own desires, will ridicule us." 2 Peter 3:3

"The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly." Zephaniah 1:14

Yeah, let ? be true and all men liars! Amen.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. I didn't read that ? but if you believe martial law is being tested for your safety your a ? idiot.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Godfuckingdamn me living in New Mexico. Shoulda went with my mom to Alaska when I had a chance and lived like an Eskimo
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grab to a jew so they can refinance us as slaves again?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm..unlikely but should that day come..

all will give some, some will give all.

Fallen-Soldier-memorial-dedication-plaque-All-Gave-Some-Some-Gave-All.jpg

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The threat not only comes from within. But the total destruction of BTG on the day of sudden destruction also comes from outside and from above! For behold:

"They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."

WOE WORTH THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't wanna sound crazy but does anybody believe that blood moon ? ???? Or is it some other tin foil ? ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    I didn't wanna sound crazy but does anybody believe that blood moon ? ???? Or is it some other tin foil ? ?

It unbiblical nonsense and so is the rapture, also anyone thinking they can escape the Lord by moving to Israel is a fool. Israel is the center of the historical actions of ? .

And there will be much death within it and around it .
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mean the Blood Moon that happens every few years?

There should be one coming April 4th. It's called a total eclipse.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Get ready, Get ready!

Zechariah 8!

Hallelujah!!!

Back in the building with your hypocrisy..talk ? about people not being tolerant of ? but then call the beliefs of people that differ from yours "fairy tales"

You are comparing a legible biological trait (even if it's by choice, it's a human choice) with a book written with no direct tangible evidence of support for its text in reality.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2015
    Options
    "Seek the LORD, all who are humble, and follow his commands. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet the LORD will protect you--protect you from his anger on that day of destruction." Zephaniah 2:3

That promise only belongs to those who are
    1. Humble
    2. Obey Him
    3. Do what is right

So let's see if you fail to be humble and obey His commands, such as:

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." revelation 18:4

"Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the Lord afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." Jeremiah 51:50

But hey if you don't want to obey ? will guess what? Your not humble and you will not escape! But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord! Hallelujah!

Oh yeah here goes another nugget for those who seek truth:

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
    Matthew 24:4-5

Watch who you listen too. Yes, let ? be true and all men liars. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

These aren't regular blood moons that happen regularly. This is called a blood moon tetrad that happens on Jewish feast days. Do you know what April 4th is on Gods calendar?

And do you know what happened on the last 3 blood moon tetrads that happened on Jewish feast days, beginning in 1492?

• TheIraq
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

It unbiblical nonsense and so is the rapture, also anyone thinking they can escape the Lord by moving to Israel is a fool. Israel is the center of the historical actions of ? .

No diss at all but what do you believe? As far as religion and just life?

• TheIraq
    Options

So it means nothing and I should look past the next in like September????
  • TheIraq
    Options

These aren't regular blood moons that happen regularly. This is called a blood moon tetrad that happens on Jewish feast days. Do you know what April 4th is on Gods calendar?

And do you know what happened on the last 3 blood moon tetrads that happened on Jewish feast days, beginning in 1492?

I don't know AT ALL..... Can you explain like you are talking to a 5 year old????? I know Easter is coming up

• Jabu_Rule
    Options

You all put that tribe on too high of a pedestal.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

No diss at all but what do you believe? As far as religion and just life?

Zombie is as much a Christian zealot as DoU. They just differ in their interpretations which isn't a surprise the multitudes of sects out there.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

So it means nothing and I should look past the next in like September????

No one is saying something MAJOR will happen on September 28, 2015 other than the moon turning blood red my friend.

Something could happen, but only ? knows. But what is clear is that ? gives the blood moon sign BEFORE the dreadful day of the LORD.

The blood moon sign is only a WARNING that the Day of the LORD is near!

Now if you take into account ALL the other signs that ? is giving to this generation that the Day of the LORD is near you would be wise to get your house in order. For this is what the LORD says:

"A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." Proverbs 22:3

So the choice is ours my friend.

Will you be:

A. Prudent?

Or

B. a Simpleton?

Whatever choice we make in these last days will drastically effect how we respond to the Day of sudden destruction aka World War 3!

Amen.