Copper wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    There's no ? way..they broke that dude like a white slave master breaks a slave..them down south ? have activated slave genetics to this day..the mentality down there is still stuck in 1940

I would of been carving up ? like turkeys with jail house shanks like Tony Montana trying to get a green card...

I don't think getting ? in prison is exclusively a down south Black thing..

Never said it was

I decoded the symbolism behind why two black men got another black man on a collar like a pet..just like white slave owners used to have us back in the day

See you seeing what I said on one level but I'm percieving on another level...Ive been locked up with Georgia dudes,some of them have energy that is completely animal like

Beyond Black and white...this is animalistic

I'm saying though...how can you use your experience with criminals from down south to generalize for ALL Black people from down south.

My post was not intended to generalize but the majority of the black people down here are more slave minded than other places and need to be raised vibration..the ratio of righteous warriors to devilish agent ? is lop sided

Do u live down south,b? I live in Macon GA..come down here and observe the polarity of the energy down here..one ? fought me because I used a "big word"

Like i said you percieving my post from one angle..if you disagree then that's fine..You have your perception based on your experiences..

I live in Atlanta...? here are business minded..never spent too much time in Macon so I couldn't really speak on it.

Well to clarify my statement fam..im speaking about a DEEP down south mentality

Atlantis dudes are a lil different because of the diversity of cultures in the city...

You got animalistic type ppl everywhere..i just noticed deep down south theres another level of ignorance.

One ? told me pork makes you pretty and that I was drinking Malcolm xs grounded up bones when I pulled out a herbal protein powder mix..lol..i was like wtf

You need to get from round those ass clowns and move to Atlantis.. My ?

True..oh and btw I meant to type Atlantis lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright Ariel my bad
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    that ? is so ? its disgustin

What's a normal level? Don't answer that...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These niccas allowed to have belts . What type of prison is this?

these dudes probaly got a damn smartphone and you asking about a belt?

folks stay having cell phones in prison..that's not really uncommon. ? having belts in prison or even jail is kind of a big deal
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

This has to be the staple picture for self black hate
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know homie probaly in their on his lonesome and either said something smart or tried to stand up for himself and got lumped up......dont know if any of you dudes have ever taken an ass whupping before...say what you want that ? will make you reconsider..including the person involved 3 dudes on 1 could have easily ended with him losing his life.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Macon and Augusta ratchet AF

What you know about this GA red clay?

I was at ft gordon in Augusta for the longest.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Macon and Augusta ratchet AF

What you know about this GA red clay?

I was at ft gordon in Augusta for the longest.

My birthplace. Props @Pico
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Augustas ? bruh...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some ol ? . The prison ain't investigating ? I guarantee it. Them Diciples probably run that prison. Ain't no guard tryna get killed probably. I don't believe a word they said in that statement they gave.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in the leash might as well go into witness protection when he get out. Because damn, it aint no coming back from this embarrassment..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a dude who says he's GD when he gets into fights but he ain't really GD. I told him to stop doing that.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Photo Taken Inside Georgia Prison Shows Teen Being Abused by Fellow Inmates: Family
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-shows-ga-teen-abused-fellow-inmates-family-article-1.2168556

berry1n-3-web.jpg?enlarged
    Cortez Berry, 18, is seen hunched over with a swollen eye and a belt around his neck while serving time at the Al Burruss Correctional Training Center in Georgia.

By Nina Golgowski Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A mother is demanding answers after a Facebook photo surfaced showing her teenage son brutally beaten and tied up by his neck while serving time at a Georgia prison.

In the jarring photo, 18-year-old Cortez Berry, who was sentenced for a 2011 carjacking and robbery, is seen hunched down with a swollen eye in front of two shirtless young men, one who holds the end of a makeshift leash.

The photo is believed to have been taken by fellow inmates at Al Burruss Correctional Training Center before somehow uploaded to Facebook on Friday.

"I was like oh my ? ! What happened? How'd it happen? It's a terrifying picture to see," Berry's mother, Demetria Harris, told WRDW of the disturbing sight.

Cortez aunt's Shavondria Wright said she visited him on Saturday and asked him first-hand what happened.

berry1n-2-web.jpg?enlarged
    Berry's mom, Demetria Harris, is demanding justice for her son while arguing that her son is behind bars to serve time not to be physically abused.

"Wen yhu disrespect da nation..it bringz nuthin but pain & sufferingg..#wedntgettired #GDFOLK," that Facebook caption read. The GDFOLK is suspected of standing for Gangster Disciples or G.D. Nation.

A spokesperson for the Georgia Department Corrections did not immediately return a request for comment by the Daily News.

They previously told WRDW that they're aware of the incident and are investigating. They also acknowledged that cell phones, like the one possibly used in this case, are illegal contraband at their facilities.

"We take very seriously our mission of protecting the public and running safe and secure facilities," they stated in part.

berry1n-1-web.jpg?enlarged
    Cortez Berry was arrested at the age of 14 and is serving 8 1/2 years for agravated assault, robbery and theft of a motorvehicle.

Good for his ? . I have no sympathy for these wanna be gang ? that are ? up the community. Judging by that picture though, it looks like he might getting a ? 's coffee in the morning, washing his draws and socks. If a ? wants head, he'll give it took him, he'll let a ? ? him in the ass too, all the while husslin' cigarettes for his man. It also looks like he might be approaching that pen's "Fleece Johnson," for protection.

It's bad enough that this ? ? 's was all over Facebook, but how you gonna to have your mama crying to the news, talm 'bout look at how they're doing my "baby," in the pen. As if that's suppose to make ? better. My question is why are GD ? faces blurred out, but the ? ? isn't. If was me, I would have died that day. ? wouldn't of had me on a lease like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction. This ? is forever ruined in his hood and should consider joining the military or the French Foreign Legion in order to get some of his manhood back.

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Figures, link please.
  • PRHYMETHERHINO
    PRHYMETHERHINO Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Totally unfair sentencing in that case.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gave him 8 years at 14.

Wtf
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when you locked up you don't disrespect anyone... that's rule number 1... and only come at people unless they come at you... given you will get tested that's known... but don't go in starting unnecessary beef..