S2J vs. the internet

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    see, that why I let it be known that I'm a ? from the jump. but....but deep down,waaaaaaay deep down..in the crust of a mufucka....I'm a selfish ? ? too
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Hey if I knew how to get mfs fired I would do it in a heartbeat. If there's anyone that needs their life ruined it's this ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Hey if I knew how to get mfs fired I would do it in a heartbeat. If there's anyone that needs their life ruined it's this ?

its not that hard
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    why would you want someone to get fired?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    probably more based in reality that he's talking ? and not actually doing it. which on its own merits is ? up, but....know what..saying that out loud does sound really ? up...I'm an objective person so I can't call it
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the ? 's job is babysittin retards..

he's sexually preying on the female retards..

? u mean why would we want someone fired!!?
    Hey now wait a minute!

What happened to all that equality ? you ? be preaching?

As far as we know, them ladies a lil slow but they not strap em in the chair for they hurt somebody slow

You gotta let em be women lol
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

its not that hard

Why don't you do it then since you know how already? Why y'all ain't done it already?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chicity lmao you been on one as of late
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

the ? 's job is babysittin retards..

he's sexually preying on the female retards..

? u mean why would we want someone fired!!?
    Hey now wait a minute!

What happened to all that equality ? you ? be preaching?

As far as we know, them ladies a lil slow but they not strap em in the chair for they hurt somebody slow

You gotta let em be women lol

hey.. let him tell it im preying on "weak minded" women, now whether i agree with that or not is up for debate..

but what ISNT is him preying on SLOW minded ? .. if they aint got the mental capacity of a 16yr old thats at the least statutory ? right!!?

and their care is bein entrusted to him by the state and these poor children's parents..
    he shouldnt be there..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Ah ? gettin' exposed offa the IC must be so wack. ? do you do with yourself after you've spent everyday of the last 5 years postin'

create a new accou.... I mean go to another message board or social media site...

Nah I'm cool on another forum I'm not tryna get to kno' everyone and their histories.

I'm in way too deep here.

People start anew. #salute came back. S2j will be back. They all come back.

It's funny how the word 'salute' has a chequered history on this website. Hell, I can't even use that word on here without sounding suspect ...

SMH

What happened With this story?

BossDLox saluted chief keefs "package" smh

Lmaoooooo

It's in the FOF. He's back under a new name. I'mma let him cook tho.

tumblr_mjwyzieTCs1r8oj3zo1_500.gif

really my ? !?

he already got roasted once my guy. Yall ? is wolves lmao

ol "its a sex offender on our block but imma let him live." ass ? ..

he dont deserve to post in peace..
    ? that ? ..
    u and anyone else who know who that ? is is condoning fuckery..

he'll out himself soon enough.. his loser ass cant help but be a ? ? when he posts..

but yeh..
    u sick my ? . lol & smmfh

On some ol "he paid his debt to society, give him a chance!"

? all that

Dude was talking about pulling the Jedi Mind Tricks on chicks with IQs in the low 70s. ? , who can't do that ? ! That's why you don't do that!

I condone any past, present or future roasts of anyone who dips into the disabled dame pool of talent

Lmao we are talking about two completely different people.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    s2j was an arrogant dude, but I still don't get the overall dislike of dude. so he was hollier than thou and a know it all. what's the big deal...ya mean..minus the ? mentally challenge chicks part
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    lol..ion know man, I take everything I read with a grain of salt on here. less proof otherwise..like Sion has proven his work in finances, Samson has proven his work in fitness, boss excellence has proven his work in "management", stew has proven his love for white women, du has proven he is lovable..no ? , lurk has proven he is unfunny but an aight ? , as with dubbz, Cain, beta, chilla..

outside of his persona, ion see how anyone took his serious, he should been like a minor annoyance like conflict...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah there's a clear difference. At least when @BOSSExcellence flex 36 on ? , it's not malicious unless warranted. S2j acted as if his word was bond and he was a Super ? . ? wasn't wavy.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited August 2016
    Options
    not to S2J ya ? but, what ever you read on here. you apply the emotions you feel to what's written yourself. some of the ? I write on here people get upset at it. some people like du, esbee, Judah, just laugh at. now I might be serious in certain cases, I might be bullshiting.

either way I don't tell people how to feel about what I right. if you feel any kinda way about words that your read that someone else wrote. then that's kinda on you. if the job of a troll Is to get you to feel some kinda way, then he was a good troll it seems
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not to S2J ya ? but, what ever you read on here. you apply the emotions you feel to what's written yourself. some of the ? I write on here people get upset at it. some people like du, esbee, Judah, just laugh at. now I might be serious in certain cases, I might be bullshiting.

either way I don't tell people how to feel about what I right. if you feel any kinda way about words that your read that someone else wrote. then that's kinda on you. if the job of a troll Is to get you to feel some kinda way, then he was a good troll it seems

u hit the nail on the head in ur earlier post.. the ? is annoying as ? .. now i cant speak for everyone else but the ? was infatuated wit me for whatever reason..

? would follow me in threads.. @ me randomly "tryin" to clown and after i start takin notice to the ? , cause before that i didnt know who the ? he was, so i began to peep his style and Charlie even made mention.. ? was tryin to post like me.. so anyways i started shittin on the ? .. but it got to the point u couldnt even enjoy a thread cause he in there ? wit everybody. lol & smmfh funniest ? posters would @ me to certain threads arguin wit him cause they noticed like i noticed he'd hightail and run once i got started..

part of me wants him back and to know his identity when and if he does come back cause wit not even knowin that ? i would textually abuse his ? ass... BUT NOW!!? WIT THIS INFORMATION!!? ahhh man.. i need that! hahahaha

the worst thing u can do is let me know who u are.. that ? has alot to answer for.. aint got ? to do wit feelings.. and he wasnt a troll.. that ? logs on to live a lie.. he wasnt playin.. he was serious.. he really believed he was this person he portrayed on the site and now that he's been brought back to reality.. its time for him to face it..

that simple..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..ion know man, I take everything I read with a grain of salt on here. less proof otherwise..like Sion has proven his work in finances, Samson has proven his work in fitness, boss excellence has proven his work in "management", stew has proven his love for white women, du has proven he is lovable..no ? , lurk has proven he is unfunny but an aight ? , as with dubbz, Cain, beta, chilla..

outside of his persona, ion see how anyone took his serious, he should been like a minor annoyance like conflict...

there was no need to mention me here
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens things @DWO is lovable.