IT FOLLOWS

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen this commercial, I wonder what Is following them. Bet its something stupid like karma or something.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this it was cool
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie seems like it will either be dope, or wack ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea its a propaganda movie about safe sex
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chronicler wrote: »
    I seen this commercial, I wonder what Is following them. Bet its something stupid like karma or something.

the movie is about the MONSTA

? /AIDS ..... STD's

EBRC stay losing

Never
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

953.gif

They can gtfohwtbs
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ygZSd.gif
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie is trash. Might be the worst I've ever seen. Not scary, terrible acting and wack music. Don't trust any positive reviews of this movie.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spoilers in the first post. Real smooth.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    This movie is trash. Might be the worst I've ever seen. Not scary, terrible acting and wack music. Don't trust any positive reviews of this movie.

This review is so bad I gotta go watch to understand the inspiration behind your post.

I didn't realize it was out already. All positive reviews so far tho.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

.........the thought of me almost wasting my money on this ? has me ? off smh.
  • suzyscrew
    Options

This review is so bad I gotta go watch to understand the inspiration behind your post.

That's cool, I'm interested to see what the board thinks of this movie. I just feel bad that you have to pay money for it. I'm convinced the rotten tomatoes reviews are some kind of promotional ploy. There's no way it rightfully deserves such a high rating.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

That's cool, I'm interested to see what the board thinks of this movie. I just feel bad that you have to pay money for it. I'm convinced the rotten tomatoes reviews are some kind of promotional ploy. There's no way it rightfully deserves such a high rating.

giphy.gif

Your mistake. Ol jump the gun on this flick ass. I'm waiting for this ? to pop up on prime wire or kickasstorrents.
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    Yeah yeah...time lost on the movie is more important than the money. You'll see if you watch it. Or maybe you won't if you like it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wasn't as bad as everyone is saying, the ending kinda sucked but it wasn't that bad.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Thought it was gonna be a IT remake with the clown smh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just watched this the whole damn movie was filmed in Michigan, Detroit stand up! @Kai @Ghost313 @StackMaster 313 @MsScorpion @dakidfrankie @Breezy_Kilroy @themadlionsfan
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the movie was dope...
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uppity entitled movie critic snobs love Independent movies especially when a horror movie with a buzz comes along they just jump on the bandwagon, all of these got decent to great reviews and I hated them:

The Blair Witch Project
    Trick 'R Treat
    The Babadook
    The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014)
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Uppity entitled movie critic snobs love Independent movies especially when a horror movie with a buzz comes along they just jump on the bandwagon, all of these got decent to great reviews and I hated them:

The Blair Witch Project
    Trick 'R Treat
    The Babadook
    The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014)

Babadook was dope
  • suzyscrew
    Options
    I can't lie, The Town That Dreaded sundown SOUNDS like a good movie. Blair Witch wasn't as bad as It Follows imo but it wasn't good. I do believe critics give movies that aren't good credit just for being different.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got finished watching this. I really don't know how to feel about it. On one hand I can appreciate the originality, the fact that it stayed away from the conventional horror tropes pleased me as a fan of the genre BUT ? was massively uneventful and dry. It couldve used a interesting character or two plus that ending was anti-climatic as ? . At the same time it held my attention. I wasn't following the movie or anything like that so I was unaware of the hype train the reviews created but I wouldn't call this a masterpiece like some sites I just perused said(? -disgusting). I think if this gets a sequel there is alot of potential.... add lore to some of the unanswered questions that came from the movie and turn up the scares would go a long way. 6.5/10 I'd give it.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie, The Town That Dreaded sundown SOUNDS like a good movie. Blair Witch wasn't as bad as It Follows imo but it wasn't good. I do believe critics give movies that aren't good credit just for being different.

? was wack and I loved the original. LOL at Anthony Anderson being the "badass" police chief.