The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options
1676869707173»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wife had a very interesting look at the ending..

what if the guy in prison that stabbed lobos really was from the other cartel....an lobos thinks ghost did it but he didnt.

i am sure on of lobos seen ghost with angie. so he could think the set up was on

tommy will think...if ghost would ? lobos without him then he may just try to ? him also

angie and holly will have a stand off on whos man will be left standing
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Another possible wrinkle but wasn't Ghost fingerprints on the gun that killed Shawn.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Another possible wrinkle but wasn't Ghost fingerprints on the gun that killed Shawn.

Kanaan would have wiped the gun clean since he wasn't wearing gloves when he killed Shawn
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah, this ? need to come back . TV aint got enough good ?
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out that Power didn't get a single nomination from the Emmy's.

It sucks, but because the show is a drama, that category is packed, plus with 50 being antagonistic as he is, and Starz being as small as they are, I can see why it's been left out (not discounting the fact that it's pretty much an all black cast).
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    The acting isn't really that good on that show tbh. Boss was on starz and ain't no kelsey grammar type performances being showcased on power lol. I think that with empire and taraji getting shine it could open up doors for power getting theirs too
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The acting isn't really that good on that show tbh. Boss was on starz and ain't no kelsey grammar type performances being showcased on power lol. I think that with empire and taraji getting shine it could open up doors for power getting theirs too

Ironic, because....from the little bit I've seen.....the acting is a lot worse on Empire.

Not quite sure how to describe it, but it seems like "over-acting" if that makes any sense.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Ironic, because....from the little bit I've seen.....the acting is a lot worse on Empire.

Not quite sure how to describe it, but it seems like "over-acting" if that makes any sense.

I agree...but you know how this ? is. They gotta give ? a test run before full on inclusion. The only way a show like power is getting a nom is for performances cuz it ain't cracking that drama/best series category.

Im not positive but i think viola davis was nominated too. If she was then there's your good acting recognition.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    When it's all said and done Stern could be a goat tv villain. I don't know if he's ? or racist. At the same time,i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to ? ghost. I think his thing is power/? . Kind of like dudes in jail who ? other dudes but will say they're not ? . Same thing with that rumor about Diddy ? all his artists. He wants to rule everything. His slick comments are said just because he feels like he can get away with it. Basically, he's entitled and privileged. That's my read on him.

Btw, Stern IS trying to groom ghost...as his underling. But in accepting that grooming ghost would be bowing to him. That's probably all that stern wants anyway.

[img]http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i51/5/5/9/frabz-? -WUT-fd3277.jpg[/img]