Tea Time with Chico :) (ALL HELL DONE BROKE LOOSE)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Charlie_ .

Didn't you go hiking here?

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11143482_1002034073148557_3081209909428363824_n.jpg?oh=5a4bd9d73aaab0a4ec52a37e86e1ef5f&oe=5632FA8A[/img]
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mental illness

Yeah man
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @Kat shady as ? .....up here lol ing w these chicks while not only plotting their downfall but asking a black man to do it...JG name names the girl Kat tried to get exposed on a low needs to address her....

That wouldn't be any fun. I gave y'all three free guesses and everyone was wrong. So since there are so few females on the IC, no more confirmations/denials.
    Username starts with a K, huh? Lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @kat .

Last active: 2:42pm

Last post: 1:28pm

ShaqDrinks_original.gif?1365130868

Kat's on here, she's just lurkin without being logged in

No ? captain obvious

You tryna be the next white ? to get knocked out on here I see
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Kat is the only white ? left?

Fml
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly LadyZee cuz she used to son Kat something vicious......@JG reclaim some real ? points and name names we cook all beefs like outback round here
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    20150703_125907_zpst5d3rivi.jpg

I mean..I really wanna be miserable, but I just cant..maybe later guys.

At first glance I thought that was a dead animal on the rocks.

@charlie_ does the beach look familiar enough for you to send an uber to chauffeur kat to her ass-whopping destination?

She's in El Cajon that's an 1 1/2 away from LA. If I was 20 mins away from her in Houston, I highly doubt that she'll catch an über from El Cajon to LA.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    It's a beautiful day in El Cajon...hope you're well Charles.

? dont talk to me.

So why are y'all beefing again.

What's the backstory?

@deadeye aint no beef.

She tried to get @pico exposed like she did with marley & six.

She kept talking ? about pico, while pico was in houston (her city).

Then came for me like she bout that fight life, gave her ? ass the address; but, instead was texting black men (her fetish cause no white man wants her ? ass) on the ic about never being in a fight before in her life, which scared her to pieces because she had to show up or shut the ? up.

I dont respect scary ass ? who pop ? online but not bout that life.

Since I am believed to be the one that exposed both Marley and Six, I feel this post makes me look like a ? that does Kat's bidding for her. Now, I can't have my good name and reputation sullied in such a manner so I must clear up things for the people out there that look up to me.

Kat did attempt to get me to expose Kween on multiple occasions, she's tried being direct about it, and using indirect approaches because she felt that I was easily conned. I played that game with her, let her know that Kween was on webcam showing her ? ...Kat wanted proof but I would never give her that proof.

Kat never asked for Marley to be exposed either directly or indirectly, she did ask for some pics of Marley once I said I had her nudes. Kat just letting her inner ? out, but nothing malicious on her part there.

Now, the Pico thing, yeah, she tried to get me to expose her using the indirect approach once again. After discussing the situation with Pico, I came to better understand Kathryn and how she operates.

Kat did ask directly for one IC chicc to be put on that Summerjam screen this summer, but it wasn't Chico.

Once again....

uGasr1p.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »
    Damn @Kat shady as ? .....up here lol ing w these chicks while not only plotting their downfall but asking a black man to do it...JG name names the girl Kat tried to get exposed on a low needs to address her....

That wouldn't be any fun. I gave y'all three free guesses and everyone was wrong. So since there are so few females on the IC, no more confirmations/denials.

Khalessi

I figured it out
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    What I miss?

Just Kat lying about living in cali, she's on vacation with her sister jessica and more kat bs

She post too much info...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why that wigga wanna expose @khaleesi? She was ki ki with her.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    What I miss?

Also i just watched the video in your sig and that ? is ? horrible

That's cool breh...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    What I miss?

That's cool breh...

You cant be reppin the bay with that horrible ? .....I wont allow it, just like Dizz aint allowed to show his face on da block

Yup. You got the juice brush bruh
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the hell is going on in here?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

you wouldn't understand....but Kat a snake think on it next time yall kicking it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The usual IC shenanigans.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@scorpio4lfe .

@kat was trying to get someone to expose you.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

Man, I've been told by a few people that she tried to get chicks exposed for whatever reason. It's just so hard for me to believe though. I think highly of her and I feel she's a good person.
    Whatever the case I hope she steps back from this for a while, it's the same drama over and over again. Family info being put out there and pics always popping up has got to get old. ? we (her & I) are in our 30s, who wants to keep dealing with this at this age?

wtf?....lmao
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, I've been told by a few people that she tried to get chicks exposed for whatever reason. It's just so hard for me to believe though. I think highly of her and I feel she's a good person.
    Whatever the case I hope she steps back from this for a while, it's the same drama over and over again. Family info being put out there and pics always popping up has got to get old. ? we (her & I) are in our 30s, who wants to keep dealing with this at this age?

You need some Young Meat . . . when your dude leave again.???
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf?....lmao

Hey, I haven't heard her side of the story.....lol! There's always 2 sides right?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    What I miss?

That's cool breh...

You cant be reppin the bay with that horrible ? .....I wont allow it, just like Dizz aint allowed to show his face on da block

Yup. You got the juice brush bruh

I get it , you reppin that ? part of the yay, I get it, its a new generation.

Me and my chick just made up over a few lines of blow and alcohol....? you and the ? you talking.
This discussion has been closed.