• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head shots seems easier on this ? too. LOL
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I got the nuketown pack it gave me the skin for my weapons but I can't find the map

Go to the bonus lobby and then choose Mosh Pit...different games modes but it's all Nuketown.

It's the only map where this games feels as fast as AW.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black ops 1 & 2 days it was poppin in the thread, after that cod died.

No one cares anymore.
  • DNB1
    edited November 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

No one cares anymore.

I beg to differ.

Made $550m on launch weekend. Biggest selling game this year.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-11-11-black-ops-3-bucks-call-of-dutys-recent-sales-decline-with-usd550m-launch
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

No one cares anymore.

I beg to differ.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-11-11-black-ops-3-bucks-call-of-dutys-recent-sales-decline-with-usd550m-launch

I think he talking about the IC. MW3 thread was popping for like six months before it dies, BO2 was popping even longer.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With all that money they just brought in off this game they should use some of that ? to fix there ? ass servers on this game. Joining a full lobby and the game still refusing to start is one the most frustrating things.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No one cares anymore.

I beg to differ.

Talking IC hype..

Died here

It will continue to sell very well
  • DNB1
    Options
    With all that money they just brought in off this game they should use some of that ? to fix there ? ass servers on this game. Joining a full lobby and the game still refusing to start is one the most frustrating things.

? need to port forward your Reuter to the cod servers.

My Nat type is on moderate and still never have this issue. It would be open if my ps4 was wired connect instead of wifi.

http://portforward.com/help/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii/

These guides is all I used.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where i live at, im not allowed to mess with the port configurations...so ? .
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »

Where is that?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    Broken as mw2 was, it fun as hell.

camping for the nuke in that game ? it up.. your team could be in complete control and theres one ? in the back of the map not even engaged in the objective and wins it for his team
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    IceManKam wrote: »

Where is that?

sounds like north korea
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No one cares anymore.

I beg to differ.

Talking IC hype..

Died here

It will continue to sell very well

I won't lie though. There have been times when I've tried to play ? and Capture the Flag and had problems finding a game. I never had that problem with AW.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    Man I was playing ? ? and I ended killing most of my teammates because thems ? was camping too much.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Camping is kinda the point of ? though. You're supposed to protect a given area. That means posting up and killing anyone who approaches.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game is very campy
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    Camping is kinda the point of ? though. You're supposed to protect a given area. That means posting up and killing anyone who approaches.

Nah bruh running and guning. We always lose when ? stays camping...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats not gon happen
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2015
    Options

Some people should Run N Gun, but for both ? and hardpoint, you also need defenders. Those people need to stay close to the targets and defend them. To some extent that is going to be campy. Teams being stupid and having everyone run around is why I can basically get on there, and rack up 10+ Secures by myself with no teamwork or anything. Because idiots secure targets then leave them completely unguarded except for the someone running back periodically.

I much prefer a Run N Gun playstyle. Actually, that's my only playstyle. That's why I'm not really a big CoD fan because the rules of the game itself favor camping and Hide N Shoot type styles. But those are two game modes where are certain level of camping should be expected.
  • AP21
    Options
    the problem with COD is it has ALWAYS been focused on K/D ratio instead of team objectives. I mean, there are team objective based modes, but dudes just camp those modes to get their K/D ratio higher b/c they will just ? the guys who are going towards objectives.

At least with Titanfall, the emphasis is on team based objectives, and the K/D ? is more for statistical info as you can still impact the game without having a high K/D ratio
  • DNB1
    Options
    Started the campaign...really good so far....didn't realise you can play it multiplayer too. Up to 4 players can play.
  • AP21
    Options
    Started the campaign...really good so far....didn't realise you can play it multiplayer too. Up to 4 players can play.

lol...you could do that in World at War
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

Some people should Run N Gun, but for both ? and hardpoint, you also need defenders. Those people need to stay close to the targets and defend them. To some extent that is going to be campy. Teams being stupid and having everyone run around is why I can basically get on there, and rack up 10+ Secures by myself with no teamwork or anything. Because idiots secure targets then leave them completely unguarded except for the someone running back periodically.

I much prefer a Run N Gun playstyle. Actually, that's my only playstyle. That's why I'm not really a big CoD fan because the rules of the game itself favor camping and Hide N Shoot type styles. But those are two game modes where are certain level of camping should be expected.

I feel you on protecting the base. I play to secure bases. When I say camping I mean them ? camping arround corners nowhere close to the base. I play to win ? a k/d.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I feel you on protecting the base. I play to secure bases. When I say camping I mean them ? camping arround corners nowhere close to the base. I play to win ? a k/d.

Oh well yeah, that's just stupid. I'm with you though. My k/d ratio sucks, but whenever I play objective based modes, I'm usually one of the top people when it comes to getting the objectives. Meanwhile a lot of the idiots will be on the top because of their ? count but did absolutely nothing to win the match. ? is stupid.

CoD games are pretty fun, but from a mechanics standpoint they are pretty terrible as far as FPS games go.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn they still pumping these games out on a regular basis