Student Has 3some With Both of His English Teachers

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
A 32-year-old English teacher who is married with 3 kids admitted in court Thursday that she had sex with a 16-year-old student, in a forgiving plea deal that gets her out of serving any prison time or having to register as a sex offender.

Former Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne was arrested in September after the teen in question started bragging to friends at the St Charles Parish, Louisiana school that he had slept with two teachers.

An investigation later revealed that the unidentified teen had sex with both his current English teacher at the time, Dufresne, and his English teacher from the prior year, 24-year-old Rachel Respess – including an alleged a threesome with both at Respess’s house.

While she was on house arrest Dufresne was allowed to attend Jazzercize. If you wondered who snitched, the kid bragged to his friends who obviously weren’t good at keeping a secret or were extremely jealous so they told.

English-Teachers_zpsfloefncy.jpg Shelly-Dufresne-_zpshqp6zdkn.jpg

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    The Kid won but he takes a major L for not shutting the ? up! His friends some bytches for snitching. And how is this bytch not gonna have to register as a sex offender or do any time but all those Atlanta teachers are facing upwards for 20 years for cheating. ? this country.

Passing dumb kids is a bad thing for society bruh

Ain't like they ? him. HE ? two hoes. Something he been probably doing to students at his school.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol how do white people get away with anything . Wow.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only my cuzin would have known.

Women who I smashed is one of the things I never tell ppl I know.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have mixed emotions on these cases. One, y do this cave ? keep getting a slap on the wrist for being pedos while ? ? and prolly other minority teachers who do the same get mad years.

The conflict lies that that ? is unfair but they all r ? pedos (who I wasn't good enough to have pedos sex with when I was younger apparently) so y should I even care.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    if I was 16 and having threesomes with my teachers who are 2 bad white hoes, I would brag to my friends to.

And risk it not happening again? Where's the logic in that homie??

16 yr olds don't think like grown men. Stop it. Any 16 yr old gonna tell at least 1 or 2 of his close friends.

You hindsight geniuses are getting annoying.

I've never been the gossiping type my ? . Yall out here like loretta devine on Lottery Ticket, just anxious to tell. You gotta be seen ass ? BEEN annoying. Ol' Lonely Island I Just Had Sex ass ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol.....kiss and tell ass mfs. No way I would run my mouth and potentially ? up a good situation like this. Hell I was ? regular chicks at that age and keeping it on the low from my homies.....even smashed my homeboy's cousin a couple of times and he only found out after she slipped up & told him...lol. ? isn't that hard if you aren't one of those people who feel like you have to broadcast your sexual conquests to impress your friends. Most boys that age are like a bunch of chatty girls when it comes to ? like that so you already know they aren't going to be able to keep it a secret. If you tell them you might as well call and tell the police too.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but uh some of yall ? lying.. and those who post after gonna lie too..word to the playas thread and the daps and the validations you seek on your conquest.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are y'all acting like this story is new when this ? been in the thread for teachers ? their students for months?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    if I was 16 and having threesomes with my teachers who are 2 bad white hoes, I would brag to my friends to.

And risk it not happening again? Where's the logic in that homie??

Every kid is going to tell his inner circle. It's the job of his friends not to be Chatty Pattys and keep that ? in house. probably could have gotten a piece too, but they ? it up.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently the plea she took was for another case entirely, not the threesome case. That case is still pending
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    y'all wouldn't have told any one u had a 3some with your teachers? lying ass nignogs...

In highschool ? that probably one person I could think of 'm keeping that ? to myself man smash through to college.