Woman Makes $10,000 A Month By Asking For Abortion Money From All 54 Of Her Boyfriends!

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
One woman is making headlines after police arrested her for having too much money in her vehicle. The woman, 27, Natasha Brown was brought in for questioning over the money when she revealed a shocking come up. According to Natasha Brown she currently has 54 boyfriends who give her between $400-500 a month for abortion money. Natasha says every three weeks she tells all 54 of them that she is pregnant, and they give it to her. Natasha says she only asked them when they get their checks.

She told Baton Rouge investigators that the money was rightfully hers, Investigators asked her for employment information and she told investigators she had no job that she was a “self-employed entrepreneur” she then told investigators she had multiple boyfriends and that’s how she earned her money.

Natasha Brown said:
“I have at least 54 current boyfriends and after 3 weeks of unprotected s*x I tell them i’m pregnant and not ready for a baby I then ask them for abortion money” She told investigators she picks the ones that just got paid and usually get $400-$500 from each one boyfriend. She told investigators “ I been earning over $10,000 a month doing this I don’t get tired.”

Investigators called 2 of her currently claimed boyfriends and they were very unsuspected. 28-year-old Jamal Jones said he gave her the money because “He didn’t want no kid with her because she had a thotty reputation” but that he still loved her.

Natasha Brown was not charge with anything and police was forced to allow her to keep the $60,000 they found in her vehicle

l-300x160-1_zps0qvhve9c.png

Comments