Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Welcome back @Noir deathbun-5000.jpg

Yeeeesss *kisses* <3
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    @ms.scorp who alerted u of the shenanigans?

Someone hit me on facebook and asked if I was logged into the IC...I was like WTF?! Imposter Kimi is banned now, so it got resolved. Never surprised at the weird ? that happens here.

How have you been? Last time we talked you had some big things on the horizon.

im good as usual , we just our new venture a couple of weeks ago @sion can attest to thst, so just working hard on that and at the law firm....pm me tho, i need to ask u some real life questions

say my brother what exactly is this venture you doing and what are the requirements and how would one get down with it?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should try the book club again @Noir especially since you got links for free ones. I looked all over for that first book you were gonna do but couldn't find it in E-book form no where.

Found a whole lot of other free books but not that one.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    You should try the book club again @Noir especially since you got links for free ones. I looked all over for that first book you were gonna do but couldn't find it in E-book form no where.

Found a whole lot of other free books but not that one.

Okay! Ill do it later today!!! @tonydubbz
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't want no legal trouble.

New quotable:

"I don't want no legal trouble honey.......mama's gotta have a life too." - @Kat
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We love you Chuck.
  • Purr
    Options
    I love u too hunny bunny
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Damn man this ? is really like a damn soap opera; do y'all realize just how far in other rooms and threads this ? spread. It was in cheap seats, tainted ill pix, lights camera action, social lounge and the reason... some crazy ish
  • Purr
    Options
    Damn man this ? is really like a damn soap opera; do y'all realize just how far in other rooms and threads this ? spread. It was in cheap seats, tainted ill pix, lights camera action, social lounge and the reason... some crazy ish

Really?! Lank...?
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    you all some first 48 ass ? ...

talkin in codes and ? ...

yall have used more abbreviations and codewords than a gotdamn predator drone pilot.
    They ain't talking in codes, they talking in circles

For anyone thinking that 6 will actually got the legal route or even thinks she has a chance in winning in either a criminal OR civil case then PM asap

I got some ocean beach from property in Idaho I'd like to show you....

i just want six to show the same level of personal responsibility charlie danger showing...

you know... six carry the banner for feminism and yet doesnt want to accept responsibility for her own actions.... her actions only serve to lend creedance to MRA's that say the women these advocacy groups attract are batshit crazy and perpetually stuck mentally with the logic of 12 year olds....

she cannot go out like this, she has to get back up... she has to.

I told her that no damage has been done to her life, her IC rep took a hit because of her blatant hypocrisy but that's it. She needs to just charge it to the game like everyone else did and toughen up.

i mean... oh well she like to ? ...

who on this board dont?

well... besides khaleesi ol "missionary only" ass....

Whats wrong with missionary? :(

Hush and bend over
  • deadeye
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    @noir did y'all end the beef?

She called me and apologized. We spoke and ended on better terms than before.

@Noir

Do you think she would have apologized.....eventually......if her video hadn't been posted?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    you all some first 48 ass ? ...

talkin in codes and ? ...

yall have used more abbreviations and codewords than a gotdamn predator drone pilot.
    They ain't talking in codes, they talking in circles

For anyone thinking that 6 will actually got the legal route or even thinks she has a chance in winning in either a criminal OR civil case then PM asap

I got some ocean beach from property in Idaho I'd like to show you....

i just want six to show the same level of personal responsibility charlie danger showing...

you know... six carry the banner for feminism and yet doesnt want to accept responsibility for her own actions.... her actions only serve to lend creedance to MRA's that say the women these advocacy groups attract are batshit crazy and perpetually stuck mentally with the logic of 12 year olds....

she cannot go out like this, she has to get back up... she has to.

I told her that no damage has been done to her life, her IC rep took a hit because of her blatant hypocrisy but that's it. She needs to just charge it to the game like everyone else did and toughen up.

i mean... oh well she like to ? ...

who on this board dont?

well... besides khaleesi ol "missionary only" ass....

Whats wrong with missionary? :(

Hush and bend over

? YOU bend over.
  • Focal Point
    Options

Really?! Lank...?

no main thread just this topic being discussed in various threads, like 5 or 6 posts in different ones. All supportive as well
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Options

Really?! Lank...?

no main thread just this topic being discussed in various threads, like 5 or 6 posts in different ones. All supportive as well

Awwww tell the boys i said thank you.
  • deadeye
    Options
    "I don't got running water"

Don't forget the last part of that statement.....

"somebody's hating." - @Kat .

926.gif

Can't make this ? up.

Hilarious, but ? up at the same time because it's real life.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait... it's a happy ending.....

:|

41afc8421867c22cab881dd34025630eed777ff7_m.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

926.gif

Can't make this ? up.

It was a joke you dumb son of a ? ..they really did make an error on the dates.

But if it behooves you to believe I'm a destitute ? with no running water, go for it HONEY.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

926.gif

Can't make this ? up.

It was a joke you dumb son of a ? ..they really did make an error on the dates.

But if it behooves you to believe I'm a destitute ? with no running water, go for it HONEY.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see you got your tax situation cleared up wit the IRS. Let this be a lesson to us all...use the CORRECT tax forms.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long as we still got the IC i'm happy.....don't nobody needa be going to court for this ? ...wtf...